Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Far Cry 2

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Oct 21, 2008

The sequel to the original Far Cry dispenses with Jack Carver, and moves the action to a war-consumed Africa complete with an open-ended storyline involving civil war, several hours of missions, heated gunplay, and a slew of dynamic elements powered by a new engine.

5 new time-of-day Gameplay Videos (Far Cry 2)

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Jayge_

You can find them *here*

I've watched the first 3. They look brilliant. I really love the ambiance and the sound. The stream is either a bit muddied, or the graphics aren't as great as the say.

Either way, I want to get my hands on this thing.

Ma7moud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Ma7moud

I saw them yesterday and the game looks okay  But I think they should show us some Multiplayer gameplay.

ltcoljaxson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By ltcoljaxson

This is console gameplay. It will probably look better on PC, based on most of the screens.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Jayge_
    LtColJaxson said:
    "This is console gameplay. It will probably look better on PC, based on most of the screens."
    Probably. Also, I switched the stream from Quicktime to Flash, and the quality improved *immensely*. The ambiance is brilliant. I don't like how easily they spotted the dude in video like, 3 though. After he sniped that one guy. They just lit up the bush that he was in. I don't get how he was seen.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.