Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Dec 26, 2013

A collection for PS3, PS4, Vita and PC, containing Final Fantasy X International and Final Fantasy X-2 International + Last Mission featuring HD visuals and a remastered soundtrack.

Final Fantasy X/X2 HD E3 Trailer (Now with Gameplay)

TepidShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By TepidShark
    FourWude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Just reminds me how awesome much of the music from FFX was. And how awful the characters and voice acting were.

Soap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 29

Man... square really suck now don't they? I mean... that looked like some fan trailer found on Youtube! Put some damn effort in!

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By xyzygy

The gameplay and music for X was amazing. Characters and voices though were so annoying. Auron was cool.

EXTomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@soap said:

Man... square really suck now don't they? I mean... that looked like some fan trailer found on Youtube! Put some damn effort in!

I suspect it has to do with the lure of "modern tech" where everyone went "hyper realized" instead of "cleaner stylized" which in previous generations designers were forced to embrace.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49e9175da37
    deactivated-5e49e9175da37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Yes, Square. It's the Western, Eidos part of your company that's killing you. Not that the big 2013 release from your Japan studios is a game that came out when I was in high school.

thebunnyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

To Zanardkand is still amazingly eerie

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#8  Edited By ArbitraryWater

Final Fantasy X-2 HD? Yeahhhh! What's that other game? Is it like a prequel or something?

Soap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 29

#9  Edited By Soap

@extomar said:

@soap said:

I suspect it has to do with the lure of "modern tech" where everyone went "hyper realized" instead of "cleaner stylized" which in previous generations designers were forced to embrace.

ahhh no I wasn't talking mess about anything other than the editing of that video. FFX is one of my favourite games of all time and I can't wait to play it again! That trailer though was dull, had no pacing, no context for people who didn't understand the story (of which it showed none) and just felt like a bunch of random quotes thrown together over video.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.