Bayonetta 3 announced for Switch, 1 & 2 ports announced as well

• 60 results
Dan_CiTi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I just really like the idea that Bayonetta is basically a Nintendo character now. Spectacular series.

rethla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Looking forward to it. Played a really bad and janky demo on Playstation many years ago but with all the praise the series has gotten there must be something to it.

I will also get a second game to play on my switch which will be nice.

Mysterysheep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@rethla: Yeah, the PS3 version of the game is kinda renowned for being an awful port, so that might have played a part.

nicksmi56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@mysterysheep: Everyone talking about how awful the PS3 port was is the reason I haven't touched Bayonetta yet lol.

JohnTunoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By JohnTunoku

Hell yeah. Looks like the same thing that got me to buy a Wii U is driving me towards a Switch. Fly me to the moon!

Trappister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

This is such good news! I love the Bayonetta series!

Sinusoidal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Sinusoidal

@nicksmi56 said:

@mysterysheep: Everyone talking about how awful the PS3 port was is the reason I haven't touched Bayonetta yet lol.

They fixed a lot of the trouble with a patch that lets you install it to the PS3's hard drive.

As a previous multiple console owner who has gone solely PC the past few years, exclusivity has never hurt so much.

nicksmi56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nicksmi56 said:

They fixed a lot of the trouble with a patch that lets you install it to the PS3's hard drive.

As a previous multiple console owner who has gone solely PC the past few years, exclusivity has never hurt so much.

Well, that's good to hear, but at this point I'll just get the Switch bundle. My PS3's online crapped out like a year ago so probably wouldn't be able to access the patch anyway.

Axersia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I played a tiny bit of Bayonetta back in the day on PS3, but ultimately decided it wasn't worth my time when they couldn't even bother to handle development in-house and we ended up with an inferior version running at half the framerate. There were even rumors Sony was gonna call in SCE Japan Studio to fix it, but that never happened.

So I put it away and waited for the day I would finally own a console that would run it at 60fps, and it looks like that day will finally come next February.

mortonan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm glad more people are going to be able to play Bayonetta 2. That game is great and deserves a bigger audience. I wonder how 1 & 2 will perform on the Switch in portable mode.

The series getting a third game is absolutely a pleasant surprise.

Shindig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Took this news as a sign to finish Bayonetta. Man, it's tight. Got some technical issues on the 360 version (screen tear that you really notice in the quiet moments) I'm playing but the action's smooth.