I was briefly not me

EgoPoisoning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By EgoPoisoning

I was just browsing the front page and noticed a little Bomby icon in the top right of the screen that looked unfamiliar, so figured it was a new feature and clicked it. The name that came up was Hepu, and I thought perhaps GB was using an irreverent translation of "help" (actually, first I thought I was having a stroke). I clicked it and it took me to a user profile page, which is when I put together that what I'm normally seeing in the top right is my avatar.

I logged out immediately, and when I logged back in everything came up correctly, as me. Here's a link to the profile GB thought I was (and so far as I can tell, only on this comp; I checked the media computer and I'm still logged in properly there). This seemed especially pertinent because Hepu appears to have been on the site for about 3 days, so it may be something with new accounts?

Ford_Dent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Sometimes I look in the mirror and I don't recognize the man looking back.

donutfever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

The only me is me. Are you sure the only you is you?

Feathered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, what a missed opportunity, I mean, you could have done anything. What I would give to spend one day living life as Hepu.

jslack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

@egopoisoning: Thanks for reporting. I don't see any current issues, but will look into this.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Corevi

Sometimes I look in the mirror and I don't recognize the man looking back.