Death Stranding - Coming out in November 2019

• 50 results
lego_my_eggo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

I've read on several web sites that Death Stranding could be a timed exclusive. Would be awesome to play on PC, but I thought Sony was bankrolling this game. Can't believe the news is accurate.

It looks unlikely with how close Kojima Productions and Sony have been working, but given recent games that looked fairly locked down by Sony going to PC i can see it happening. Kojima Productions is technically an independent studio, so depending on the deal they have with Sony its not impossible it may end up somewhere else at some point. After the Konami thing happening i could see Kojima asking to keep the IP rights and asking to publish on other platforms being part of any deal he makes going forward, and Sony agreeing so long as those other platforms are not Xbox or Nintendo. Kojima gets his big budget game, Sony gets a console exclusive with a big name behind it and some tech for there Decima engine. I wouldn't be shocked when the PS5 comes out and there is an "Transfarring to HD edition" for PC and PS5.