Writing Incomplete Guides?

elektrixx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 41

#1  Edited By elektrixx

I think I can contribute by writing achievement guides for games I have, but I can't write details for EVERY achievement in a game.

If I post some incomplete guides for other users to fill in the gaps, is that gonna be a problem?

Brad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Brad

No way, that's exactly what we want. You can set who can edit your guide (only you | only you and the friends you specify | or everyone) and let others contribute to it, so if you wanna work on a guide in collaboration with some other people, go to town!

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Is it one guide per game, or can multiple authors write multiple guides?

If the former is the answer, then I'm guessing the community is going to try and make some amalgamation of all/most of the guides and/or strategies posted, right?

elektrixx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 41

#4  Edited By elektrixx

I'll be working on (hopefully) games that don't have guides here by the time I post them. In some areas of my guides I'm gonna have some gaps or notes in areas where I require someone else's input.

Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Player1

Ya I had the same question. Will defiantly add to some achievement guides. Great Idea staff. 

Brad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Brad
Sir_Ragnarok said:
"Is it one guide per game, or can multiple authors write multiple guides?

If the former is the answer, then I'm guessing the community is going to try and make some amalgamation of all/most of the guides and/or strategies posted, right?"

Anybody can write a guide and attach it to any wiki page they want. So yeah, you can have multiple guides on the same game, or character, or whatever. They can focus on whatever. The sky's the limit!