Lincoln Force EU Raid Group (PS4)

• 68 results
Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

Ok, so that's 6 then. @onikagei@zevvion@azrailx@spetsnutz@jesus_phish We say 8pm UK time tonight? I'll add you guys to my friends list and try to make a fire team, sound good? My PSN is JackOverflow. Not sure If I have some of you on my friends list already or not, so if you could reply here with your PSN or PM me that would be great.

Sounds fine. Add me.

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Zevvion

Ok, so that's 6 then. @onikagei@zevvion@azrailx@spetsnutz@jesus_phish We say 8pm UK time tonight? I'll add you guys to my friends list and try to make a fire team, sound good? My PSN is JackOverflow. Not sure If I have some of you on my friends list already or not, so if you could reply here with your PSN or PM me that would be great.

I send you a message on PSN. I realized I can't tomorrow at 8. Can we pospone it a day? Would really like to join with you guys again. As a team.

Also, the Raid is awesome so far. I wish more of that stuff would be in the base game.

supermulletman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'd be ok with postponing, I probably won't be available Friday evening, but we could finish it over the weekend I'm sure. As long as that suits everyone else.
Besides, we couldn't go ahead without our shield expert.

mikey87144

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mrflibble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Had fun doing the raid, thanks for inviting me. I'll have a mic for next time if you want my help with the last boss.

SpetsNutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zevvion said:

@supermulletman said:

I send you a message on PSN. I realized I can't tomorrow at 8. Can we pospone it a day? Would really like to join with you guys again. As a team.

Also, the Raid is awesome so far. I wish more of that stuff would be in the base game.

I am happy to leave it until the weekend, might give me a chance to get up to 27. Do we have a rough time in mind?

Jesus_Phish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can leave it until the weekend too or next Monday, remember the reset isn't til Tuesday.

I won't be available Sunday though. Saturday day time would be fine for me.

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Zevvion

Thank you guys for being okay with it. I'm good to go this weekend.

I hope I come across that shield on Tinder. I really like it. Would definitely swipe right.

Manutsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is there anyone interested in doing the raid tomorrow at 9 pm UK Time? I just reached lvl 26 so really want to try it out!:)

Avatar image for daniel1cockerill
daniel1cockerill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

danman167 hit me up - UK timezone

Manutsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice, added you! For the others, my psn: manutsu

Batavist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone up for the raid? Looking to start at 19h GMT. PSN is Batavist. If you can add me and reply here, that would be great! So far one other Lincoln member confirmed. Cheers!

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We are nearly done with our Raid. I am looking for an infinite number of people who want to do the Raid, because I need at least 3 pieces of Raid armor. So I want to be running Raids almost non-stop. @chaoot you still need people?

Batavist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Batavist

@zevvion Yes, yesterday didn't pan out. I'm in Europe (GMT+1). I would be able to run it tonight, I know one more who might be interested in doing the raid. But scheduling this stuff is not easy! Feel free to add me (Batavist). One more is one closer to infinity I guess, you never know with these abstract terms ;)

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaoot: I'll add you, but tonight at 1900 GMT we are going to continue our own Raid. Just make sure you have a bunch of people on your friends list and try starting it when you have 5+ friends online. That works better than scheduling I think. You can always ask me.

Jesus_Phish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Another group of duders finished the raid we started last week for the first time last night and it was pretty great. Once we figured out how to handle the last boss and people came up with good ideas it all went super smooth. Next time we'll probably finish it in one night.

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jesus_phish: Were you by any chance in my group or just a coincidence that we both finished it last night? What's your PSN handle?

pumpkinheaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By pumpkinheaddy

Hey dudes, thought I would throw my name into the mix of raiders. I could do with a few more EU timezone-friendly raid dudes on my friend list - got close to completing before today's reset but ended up a man short D:

Anyway, PSN thing is Pumpk1n_Head_ cheers!

Jesus_Phish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zevvion: Yeah I was with you, Tuimic is my PSN

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pumpkinheaddy: I'm a man. I'm also short, but I could've helped out. I want to do the Raid as much as possible. Need that gear.

pumpkinheaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zevvion: Don't worry dude, I hadn't forgotten you (probably should have messaged sorry) - we were waiting on another guy (not a GB duder) who decided to take on the nightfall at the time we'd arranged to do the raid... He was the shortest of men that day. And he was probably wearing shorts.

mowgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

I could do with a group for raiding, 'specially since the Iron Banner ain't yanking my crank right now. Mowgers, Hunter, Lvl 27, PS4, UK timezone, has mic.