Let's feed the soulless marketing machine that is E3 and make some predictions.

• 59 results
Avatar image for adequatelyprepared
AdequatelyPrepared

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Another year, another E3, only one month to go. You know the drill, let's go. Just throw EA in here as well, their event is almost at the exact same time. Yearly reminder that all video games are garbage and E3 is run by suits seeking to suck away at your very soul and your wallet.

Microsoft Conference
-
Honestly, very little idea
- More stuff about PC, maybe?
- Next Halo
- Plans for console expansion similar to PS4 Neo
- Bust out the hololens again
- Scalebound is announced as a PC release as well
- Phil Spencer wears some cool shirt and continues to make me feel bad for having no desire to own an Xbox with his earnestness

Sony Conference
- With the presence of the Atlus Japan team, there is a chance that Persona 5 will get some well deserved time. We'll get an English version of the newest trailer and maybe a NA release date. Expect it to be after the Japan release but not intolerably so.
- Hey guys, The Last Guardian totally isn't dead we swear
- PS4 Neo. Price point and release date (as well what it actually is. Remember that Sony has so far officially said nothing on the matter). Maybe have a demo of a title running on it.
- Hot new exclusives
- Sony continues to shrug their shoulders when asked why the PS4 is selling like it is.
- FF7 gets some time.
- Shenmue 3 maybe gets a progress update
- Danganronpa v3? (very unlikely, but still, it's good to hope) (did you see what I did there)
- Some final hype up for No Man's Sky, releasing in the same month
- Let it Die release date

Nintendo (overall)
- No Nintendo Direct (already confirmed)
- People play the new LoZ and it's okay
- People continue to wonder what the fuck is going on at Nintendo.

Ubisoft Conference
- Memes
- Some new IP set in an open world that follows the amazing Ubisoft open-world formula
- Try selling us on how well received The Division was and sell us on the DLC
- Memes
- Watch Dogs 2
- New mainline Assassin's Creed that is set in an interesting location (this is their final gambit for the dropping interest and critical reception in the franchise)
- That South Park game
- Memes
- Does Ubisoft still make those dance games? Throw in the prerequisite awkward live demo of one of those

Bethesda
- Hot new Dishonored 2 gameplay finally
- TES VI, which I will not fall for (already made that error with Fallout 4, I kind of hate myself for that)
- New Shinji Mikami project
- Selling us on future Doom DLC for a MP that's likely to be dead in a month (complete disclaimer, I think the SP looks pretty great)

EA
- Battlefront.... 2? 2.0? Or just Battl2front?
- PEGGLE 3 MOTHERFUCKERS
- Battlefield 1 gameplay
- Hyping up Mirror's Edge

Square-Enix
- FFXII HD remaster (god, Square, please)
- Hyping up FFXV
- More details on Nier Automata, I hope
- Nomura tries to unsuccessfully convince us that KH3 is a product that is to release at some point
- Deus Ex gameplay

General
- Capcom in some way announces RE7 or just a new RE game
- Maybe some cool new IPs or unexpected games. Maybe
- Atlus talks about SMTIV : Apocalypse release date
- I will end up getting hyped for a title that will strongly disappoint me.

Dream-tier nonsense
- Capcom announces that more of their publishing back-catalogue will be given the HD treatment, including Killer7 and God Hand.
- Suda51 announces a new project that looks good
- Atlus or Sega announces rereleases of the past catalogue of SMT games, including PC releases

AdequatelyPrepared

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Totally forgot my final prediction.

Meta-Tier Prediction
- With EA bowing out and Nintendo clearly not giving a shit this year, E3 will begin to mean less and less with each passing year once publishers realise that with the internet they can talk directly to the consumer base themselves.

Teddie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

-Nothing will happen because nobody is at E3 this year.
-Dave Lang will say something dumb.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

I'm predicting a Mario and Luigi tactics game. Turn-based tactics are all the rage nowadays, and I'm sure Nintendo could make something really fun with the idea (provided they don't clog the game with tedious minigames and over-tutorialisation).

Onemanarmyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Only thing i missed in the OP is seeing something regarding to that Ghost Recon game.

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By BabyChooChoo

Here's my list of what I would consider realistic predictions, but like...only for stuff that I would personally care about:

• release dates for Persona 5, Last Guardian, and For Honor
  • More SFV stuff shown. Next character trailer and date. Possibly some new features/modes shown off too.
  • Gravity Rush 2 trailer and general release window. I'd be surprised if it was anything other than just a trailer sandwiched in between much bigger announcements and no one even walked out on stage to talk about it.
  • Ace Combat 7 trailer and VR footage
Jibanyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only thing I'm holding out hope for is a Persona 5 release date. Though Atlus isn't prone to doing worldwide releases, I'd say it makes sense in Persona 5's case because of it being released about two weeks before FFXV (which has a worldwide release) in Japan. They probably want to take advantage of that in as many places as possible.

doctordonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

-Miyamoto makes a surprise appearance at the opening of the show, only to denounce video games forever, claiming them as a "mistake", using such terms as "steaming piles of trash". Storms off stage.
-The audience erupts into tears of despair, gradually turning into anger and violence. Mass hysteria, lots of looting, E3 mired in darkness.
-E3 cancelled indefinitely forever more, leaving behind a trail of destruction in it's wake.
-Vanquish 2 & RDR2 are announced, flames quelled, the world is at peace once more.

-No Man's Sky trailer is shown, still no idea what the fuck you actually do.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

• Halo 6 trailer; everyone vs Cortana and the Robutts
  • Final Destiny expansion details
  • Full Throttle will get a remaster
  • New 3D Mario
  • Watch Dogs 2 will have 70% more lovable scoundrel and 60% less serious shit from the outset
  • Assassin's Creed/Prince of Persia crossover
  • Mass Effect Andromeda story trailer; will feature ruffian aliens, sweet space revolvers, and the glorious return of the Mako
  • New FF14 expansion will look dope and have a crazy hexer class
  • Telltale Batman story trailer; will have sleuthing
  • Spiritual successor to Killer7
  • Shenmue 3 cancelled forever
  • Shadow of Mordor sequel
  • Half-Life 3
  • 2K Games making a hellish cyberpunk thriller
  • Every sports game better than the last
  • Whore of the Orient trailer
  • New ACE Team game
  • American McGee's Alice Three
  • New Call of Cthulhu will get a trailer
  • Junji Ito making a video game anyways
  • Big Unreal Tournament update
  • New Dissidia game won't have a console release; will instead have a different Dissidia created for it that's more like the PSP games
  • New Lumines on everything
  • Extreme Sudoku Chef
  • Battlefront 2 will look like an expansion to Battlefront 1; EA very excited
  • New Call of Duty will have an interstellar gameplay demo and will look pretty darn rad
  • People will get tired of sci-fi after day zero of the expo
  • Showfloor will be bizarrely empty compared to past years
  • Half-next-gen gonna be a mixed bag
AdequatelyPrepared

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theht: Okay, there might be something to the Killer7 angle. Not only has Famitsu recently been publishing Killer7 spin-off stories written by Suda51, but Grasshopper is also releasing The Silver Case on PC, part of Suda51's 'Kill the Past' series together with Killer7. I know it's mainly wishful thinking, but man could you imagine if it happened.

ColossalGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ColossalGhost

This is what I predict:

• Microsoft will have a surprising amount of games that will be released by the end of this year
  • Sony will try to get people excited about games that are 1-2 years away
  • Nintendo will spend E3 dodging NX questions
  • Ubisoft's new IP will be alot like all of their existing ones
  • EA will have a lot of Star Wars related games
Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

There will be some video games shown by people on and off stage. Some people will like what they see/play and others won't.

For real though, I'd like to see some of the outstanding tba games get release dates so we can move on. I'm also curious how Sony will handle their marketing of Psvr. As we all know it's hard to show on stage, so I predict we won't see a lot of it shown off, but rather talked about extensively in between the PS4.5, surprise HD remakes, and we still care about the vita everyone talk.

Avatar image for awesomeusername
awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By awesomeusername

I'm typing on my phone and am to sleepy to attempt to write much so I'll just say what I know I'll see/ what I want to see.

I will cry at Mass Effect Andromeda gameplay.

Either Sucker Punch or Sony Bend announce their new game.

God of War 4 will look amazing... graphically.

Bunch of indies at Sonys conference. Hopefully it includes a scary game.

Watch Dogs 2 demo will hopefully not fool us like the first Watch Dogs E3 demo.

The Last Guardian and Gravity Rush 2 release dates. The latter will be sent out to die because Sony marketing.

PS4K announced.

More PSVR indie titles.

Horizon: Zero Dawn, Dishonored 2, and Infinite Warfare demos. The latter will be so damn boring.

Crazy Predictions:

Take-Two announces new games. Red Dead 2

Deep Silver announces next Metro and/or Volitions new game.

Resident Evil 7

Darksiders 3

Sucker Punch announces a Spider-Man game. That's a rumor going around right now.

Shadow of Mordor sequel

Wolfenstein sequel

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

(provided they don't clog the game with tedious minigames and over-tutorialisation)

strong ask there my friend

Gaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Microsoft:

• They're going to spend an uncomfortable amount of time on their Xbox One - PC crosscompatibility thing. After the great "success" of Quantum Break more Xbox One titles, old and new, will come to PC: Sunset Overdrive, Halo 5, and...
  • New announcement: Forza Horizons 3.
  • New gameplay footage for Gears of War 4.
  • EA rep on stage, talking about Madden's history and long partnership with Microsoft, announces new exciting features for the new Madden, exclusive to Xbox One.
  • Microsoft's token Japanese corner: surprise big name game designer announces a new exclusive title, ReCore gameplay, new Platinum licensed title (Battletoads?!).
  • Closer is a weird tease of future (hardware) announcements in the near future, and new Halo Wars 2 footage, which is going to segue into...
  • Halo 6 teaser.

Sony:

• Shawn Layden is going to come out wearing a Jumping Flash T-shirt... sparking Jumping Flash and PS VR rumours, but will actually amount to nothing.
  • Hardware talk! More details on PS VR, launch line-up sizzle reel, partnership with select retailers for demo stations in stores around America, starting August 2016.
  • More hardware talk! Name reveal and hardware details for the PS4 "Elite", price point $449 / €449 / £399, shipping with 2TB drive, (slightly underwhelming) side by side comparisons of Uncharted 4, Bloodborne and...
  • Gran Turismo 7 reveal and footage on PS4 and PS4 Elite.
  • Early FF7 Remake, crowd goes wild. Square Enix rep will announce Rise of the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition for PS4 to polite applause.
  • Exclusive DLC announcement for Battlefield 1, Infinite Warfare. Early Access to Division DLC.
  • Still no date for The Last Guardian.

Nintendo:

• Zelda.

Man, all these E3s have made me a cynical bastard, haven't they?

Avatar image for deactivated-60481185a779c
deactivated-60481185a779c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hopefully Mass Effect Andromeda gameplay and a new project announcement from Naughty Dog.

Watch_Dogs 2. That's got to be a thing, right?

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 19

If AMD's Polaris card really has failed validation then there will be no PS4 Neo price point or date.

kasaioni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By kasaioni
Ares42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It might just be me wishing instead of predicting, but I'm gonna say the new Ubi open-world IP is a spin-off of Black Flag.

stordoff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

User Lists: 4

I posted this on the Xbox subreddit a few days ago, so MS-focused:

• Hardware redesign/spec. bump
  • Halo Wars 2 - Hopefully gameplay, but at least a new trailer
  • Age of Empires IV - Combine that and Halo Wars 2, and it'd be a great time to add Keyboard/Mouse support
  • Dash overhaul, esp. My Games and Apps / the Store
  • Double down on backwards-compatibility - More games, 2-disc games, (long shot - other consoles e.g. original Xbox). Probably be an EA Access tie in (more 360 games in the Vault?)
  • (Very long shot) It's a PC / can boot into Win10
  • ID@Xbox roundup
  • Battlefield 1 details (with CoD: Infinite Warfare appearing at Sony)
  • Forza - possibly DLC for 6, and a first look at Forza Horizon 3
  • Crackdown 3 / Sea of Thieves / Recore / Scalebound - Probably mentioned; level of detail will depend on if/when they have been delayed (possibly held for Gamescom)
  • Gears 4 - Gameplay demo
  • (Long shot) Phantom Dust
  • (Longer shot) Banjo 3 / new Conker
  • (Possibly at E3; may or may not be at MS) Red Dead 3, RDR Remastered, Bioshock Remastered
  • Some new IP, either first party or exclusive (possibly too soon, but Alan Wake 2?), and third party reveal (Titanfall 2)
  • Halo 5 free DLC - out today
  • Halo 6 - possible, but likely only a teaser trailer or part of the Halo Wars 2 block. Maybe also a Halo 3 Anniversary as MCC DLC (long shot)
  • If we see Destiny 2 at E3, it won't be at Microsoft

• Not MS, but listed for completeness - Persona 5 NA release date/window (and if my dreams are accurate, P3FES and P4G on PS4)

Avatar image for clairvoyantvibrations
ClairvoyantVibrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EA has to have the Amy Hennig Star Wars game, right? And maybe a teaser at what Respawn is working on for the franchise?

marc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I do think once they announce Neo officially, it will be followed by a regular PS4 price drop. Sales will dry up once Neo is official, as people will wanna wait.

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im the staunchest nintendo fan, but man with only zelda, pokemon, and amiibo stuff surfacing it scarily feels like they're disappearing off the face of the earth. Pretty sure that's not the case, just nx stuff they're not ready to show, but it's an ominous thought.

teg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I find it hard to care about E3 this year and haven't been paying attention to games in general much lately, so I have no idea what would be reasonable to expect, but the one thing I do feel safe speculating on is what stupid lengths they're gonna go to to get a car on the stage this year.

Does it rise out of the ground to mirror last year's descent from the heavens? Do they repeat last year because it was arguably the most spectacular way to get that car on that stage in the first place? But this time like, airlift it in with a helicopter or something? Does someone actually drive it up there and maybe do a sick drift or something? Does the car drive itself? There are so many factors to consider in how E3 could possibly one-up the dumbest thing that it does every year.

Also Nintendo does a Direct close to but not during E3 where they announce localizations for Mother 3 and Boxboy 2, because why not?

Avatar image for militantfreudian
militantfreudian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By militantfreudian

Now that Mass Effect Andromeda has been officially delayed, Bioware will announce, after a gameplay demo of the new Mass Effect, Mass Effect: The N7 Collection launching sometime late this year. We might also get a teaser trailer for Bioware's new IP, although I think that's likely to happen next year.

Also, either in Sony's or Microsoft's press conference, we'll get a trailer for Rockstar's new game, whatever it is.

SpaceRunaway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

skate 4

macglaspyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaff: I believe this is by far the closest prediction I've seen. New games, but underwhelming new games. No FFVII/Last Guardian/Shenmue 3 bombs this year.

I for one, am glad E3 is dying down, but I will miss having a video games holiday.

Seedofpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll get more news on DoW3,because that's the only game I really care about right now.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

I'd like to see Red Dead Something and Sleeping Dogs 2 get announced. Beyond that, I'm guessing this will be a hardware focused year for MS and Sony, with their .5 versions of consoles and their respective VR gear coming. I'm thinking more footage of Ni no Kuni 2 will probably leave my eyes smoking craters of happy goo, and I will probably at some point make the stupid decision to preorder whatever the Xbox One redesign winds up being.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

At some point during the Zelda demo, someone will say "Do you see that mountain? You can go to that mountain." The demo itself will either be super promising or a "Nintendo-like" blunder on the level of Star Fox Zero's two-screen control scheme.

Mass Effect Andromeda looks too much like Dragon Age Inquisiton for my liking and I wash my hands of Bioware for good.

Microsoft attempts to replicate Sony's crowd pleasing efforts from last year. They mostly succeed. Sea of Thieves looks promising.

Sony announces a new God of War game with Norse mythology, giving snarky internet commentators plenty of material to work with.

BBAlpert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

-Toonstruck 2

This is the year, I can feel it.

fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 75

#34 fisk0  Moderator

With Disney out of the publishing business, all their IP's are up for grabs and From Software announces Darkwing Souls. A gritty action RPG set on the streets of St. Canard.

Wikitoups

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dave Lang will be on stage in a press conference this year.

teg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By teg

@bbalpert said:

-Toonstruck 2

This is the year, I can feel it.

2nstruck

Technician

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not great at E3 predictions but I'll list a few things that I want to see and that have a decent probability of happening:

• Tekken 7 console release date announcement (possible reveal of PC version as well maybe) - if not at E3 then I'm expecting an announcement at Evo
  • Persona 5 US release date announcement
  • Darkest Dungeon PS4 release date (this is coming to PS4 right?)
  • Nioh release date
  • Dark Souls 3 DLC reveal + release date (either the first DLC or the DLC plan)
  • Cyberpunk 2077 release date (this is more of a long shot but I think they need to do something with this game to remind people of it)
  • Prey 2 (or whatever they are calling it now) reveal + release date
  • Onimusha HD Collection. Believe.

I'm hoping there's at least one surprising announcement that puts a big smile on my face.

MocBucket62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#38  Edited By MocBucket62

Microsoft:

• New footage of Sea of Thieves and a reminder that Rare is working on something not tied to the Kinect.
  • New Halo
  • New Gears 4 footage
  • Recore gameplay footage
  • More Scalebound footage, release date and will be available for PC too.
  • COD multiplayer footage
  • Tad bit of news about Killer Instinct Season 3.
  • Halo Wars 2 footage and release date.
  • Cup Head release date announcement

Sony:

• Horizon Zero Dawn release date announcement and more footage.
  • Crash Bandicoot 20th Anniversary Collection announcement (Don't think a new game is being made, but considering its been 20 years since the original came out on the PS1, this feels like an appropriate way to acknowledge the series being 20 years old).
  • I don't know if that Sly Cooper movie is still in the works after R&C's theatrical failure, but I'll go on a limb and say a game based on the Sly Cooper Movie will be announced.
    • I'm actually not that confident in this prediction, but I'll say its a game tie in to a straight to DVD movie.
  • Shenmue 3 update
  • FF7 remake update
  • Gran Turismo 7 footage
  • David Jaffe shows up to show footage of Drawn to Death (you'll forgot about that game, but I didn't).
  • A couple of New IP's will be revealed.
  • A mention of PS Neo and a little bit of information will be explained.
  • A little bit of information will be revealed about that new Hot Shots Golf game
  • Last Guardian will show up again, but no release date.

Ubisoft:

• In game footage of the new South Park RPG
  • Assassin's Creed in SPACE (Joke prediction, but they got to do something different to put interest back in the series)
  • A new Rayman 2D platforming title to finish the trilogy.
  • A couple of Tom Clancy games.
  • Force feeding meme humor into the audience to make things very awkward.
  • TrackMania announcement of some kind.

Other:

• Sega might have a surprise announcement regarding the 25th anniversary of Sonic
  • Skate 4 will be announced at either the Microsoft or Sony press conference
  • Nintendo will have a short, pre E3 direct regarding already announced games (Pokemon Sun and Moon, Metroid Prime FF, Paper Mario Color Splash)
    • I mean, they have to show these games off, right? If this is only gonna be about that Zelda treehouse stream, what good will that do for their other titles?
  • Mighty Number 9 will be announced at one of the big 1st party conferences that its out NOW.
Avatar image for schrodngrsfalco
SchrodngrsFalco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#39  Edited By SchrodngrsFalco

Phil Spencer will be charasmatic, Ubisoft will induce a lot of cringing, and there will be a lot of "VR Faces," videos.

I will continue to pray for a FFXII Remaster and continue to be disappointed.

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#40  Edited By monkeyking1969

Overall.....

• A bunch of games we have been waiting for will be announced: Bully 2, Red Dead 3, Crash Bandicoot, etc
  • We will see some announced games for teh first time really running or with video.
  • Sony Neo and XBOne 1.5 won't be big deals, people will sit around after going "Really...it was just a slim?"
  • Certain thing that don't need to be talked about much will get 20 minutes on stage, cool stuff that woudl be nice to know more about will be glossed over
  • PSVR will be interesting. Everyone is taking a step back from VR-hysteria after the revolution didn't happen last month, so people will just say, "I'll wait and see..."
  • Microsoft will continue to have a tin-ear about how to sell XboxOne.
  • Square-Enix will give a presentation after which people will just pinch the bridge of their nose and shake their heads in disbelief.

A shockingly "game filled" and "forward looking" show, but one where people wonder if there is something looming that is bad. Nobody is ready to be positive about gaming with the US elections, Russia trying to gobble-up Eastern Europe again, a refugee crises in Europe.

That is really my take away, it will be one the most 'positive feeling' shows in a long time. I think despite the notable absences the publishers that do show up will have a lot of content to show either playable or as video for long awaited sequels. We might all question "Who this is all for?" or "Why does that show have to exists?"; but I think this year will be a show where the people who do show up will be satisfied with the response.

Heck, I don't think Nintendo not showing up or some of the others not showing up is an indicator of e3 weakness. I think not showing up to e3 is the publishers asserting one last gasp of power with the only real lever they have to use against the ESA. While some developers and publishers might grumble about what their "membership fees" do, but some of that is politics.

The health of e3 is tangled up in the question of WHY some developers and publisher are not showing up, right? Yet. is it really industry health or relevance in this market...or it is politics?

AdequatelyPrepared

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will be disappointed if there is not some honest to god totally over-acted VR demos for complete trash. Think "great job jeremy" but better/worse.

Hey, that reminds me, who else wants some high-quality E3 cringe straight to the eyeballs from the last time something was meant to revolutionize gaming?

Loading Video...

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

• Capcom's Deep Down will finally get a release date (2017).
  • We will see pre alpha game play of Detroit.
  • Prey 2 makes a return.
  • Rock Star announces Red Dead Revolution, but its an MMO.
  • FF7 remake is canceled. Instead they are making a new game called FF7: Materia One
  • JV gives out more phone numbers live on the air.
  • Lock me up and throw away the key.

ozzdog12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sony

• A teaser for upcoming Uncharted 4 multiplayer stuff
  • Horizon: Zero Dawn stuff and release date( crosses finger for 2016)
  • FF7 stuff and release dated for the first episode
  • The Last Guardian stuff ( but no release date)
  • New COD stuff, probably early DLC garbage
  • an update on Shenmue 3
  • Crash Bandicoot remake/update announced by the people who did the Uncharted collection
  • No Man's Sky stuff
  • That Norse God of War is announced
  • Sucker Punch game
  • VR stuff
  • Indie games are 'important to SONY bonanza, look what we got coming.
  • New games?

(I'm more in tune with Sony these days)

Microsoft

• Gears 4
  • Another Forza
  • Halo
  • Gears 4
  • Talk about how M$ is on the forefront of entertainment and gaming
  • VR stuff/Kinnect 3.0/Hololens

Nintendo

• New system or whatever
  • Zelda

Bethesda

• Dishonored 2
  • Fallout 4 console mods
  • New Fallout 4 DLC
  • Prey 2
  • Something from the Evil Within devs

EA

• Star Wars 1313 is back brought to you by Amy Henning( formerly of Uncharted)
  • Battlefield stuff
  • Battlefront 2
  • Mirrors Edge 2 DLC
  • Mass Effect Andromeda is still a thing but no release date.
  • Still no Mass Effect trilogy re-release( screw you EA)

Ubisoft

• New Far Cry of some sort
  • The Division stuff
  • R6 stuff
  • For Honor release date
  • Watch Dogs 2
  • South Park stuff
  • Trailer for the Assassins Creed Egypt game
  • Assassins Creed movie hype

General

• Red Dead sequel, FINALLY
  • That rumored Suicide squad game by Rocksteady or WB Montreal
  • Darksiders 3
  • new Suda51 game
  • Shadows of Mordor sequel/new game from Monolith
  • Telltale announces 10 more games with all the rights to everything

Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm wondering if VR support on GT Sport will be announced.

Shindig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Konami arrive late to the Rocket League party with a Pro Evolution Soccer / Metal Gear crossover.

big_denim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#47  Edited By big_denim

Microsoft

• Future X1 games will be coming to PC (Scalebound, RECore, etc.)
  • Possible Hololens stuff
  • New X1 SKU (Nothing drastic. Probably white, w/ beefed up processor)
  • Battlefield 1 Gameplay + Exclusive/Bonus DLC

Nintendo

• Bwahahha

Sony

• Neo
  • VR
  • VR
  • Horizon Zero Dawn release date and gameplay
  • God Of War 4 Gameplay
  • New Sony Bend game
  • Possibly new Sucker Punch game
  • More VR

General

• Watchdogs 2
  • Mass Effect Andromeda Gameplay
  • Titanfall 2 Gameplay
  • Shadow of Mordor 2 Announcement
  • Dishonored 2 gameplay
  • Resident Evil 7 Announcement/Teaser
  • Elder Scrolls 6 Announcement and Skyrim Remaster for 2016
AlexGBRO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ms: CRACKDOWN 3 multiplayer gameplay and then it Phil Spencer announces that the game is aveliable now (multiplayer part)

Sony: It will be long conference with a lot of trailers for games not so much gameplay also sony comes out with a 800$ neo + vr

big_denim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

kerse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

E3 gets cancelled the last second because everyone else suddenly pulls out.