Forza Horizon 2 Reviews

• 55 results
trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

@bigjeffrey: There's already a thread for a Giant Bomb car club, but I don't think @Trace can set it up until the game is out.

Just going to reiterate that this is spot-on. As soon as Forza Horizon 2 unlocks on my Xbox One, be it midnight or (probably) 3 AM, I'll be working on setting up the car club.

...unless the staff beat me to it. That'd be fine, but I ended up setting up the GB clubs in Forza Motorsport 4 and Forza Horizon 1, so it's probably not likely.

josher14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I played the crew beta on the pc and it was different than most racing games but still had a lot of rough edges... hopefully they will work out the kinks..

Theres no debate though for me I'm getting horizon 2 first and i'll wait on the reviews for the crew and for driveclub

EuanDewar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

What camera did everyone use in the demo? Normally I use the in-car cam but this game is so gosh darn pretty and vibrant that I almost wanna use the behind the car cam.

Usharn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So i'm not going to actually play this game, unless it gets released on PC (XOne is a bit too much for my money coffers...), but as usual i've watched the review on Gametrailers. Review itself is pretty positive (as with majority of theirs, i'm afraid), but there's actually a pretty big Giant Bomb shoutout - GiantBombing drivatar shows up at around ... 4 minute mark? It's not just a passing-by thing, it's featured quite clearly.

AcidBrandon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

If you guys watch the Gametrailers review you can see a prominent Jeff Gerstmann avatar.

BigBoss1911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

What the hell is the deal with Polygon, yeah of course everyone is entitled to their own opinion,but they seem to deviate from the norm just to be different.

VooDooPC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

What the hell is the deal with Polygon, yeah of course everyone is entitled to their own opinion,but they seem to deviate from the norm just to be different.

Anything for the views.

bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

360 vs XONE

Loading Video...

they gave the first on a 6/10 so this is a improvement