A quick bit of political/L4D humor

HTTenrai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Edited By HTTenrai

Just thought I'd share this. I made it over on the cheezburger network, and thought GiantBomb users would find it funnier:

Also, to anyone who saw it the first time, sorry for the repost. Buggered it up along the way.

lol. sry guys. hlp?
lol. sry guys. hlp?
HTTenrai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By HTTenrai

Just thought I'd share this. I made it over on the cheezburger network, and thought GiantBomb users would find it funnier:

Also, to anyone who saw it the first time, sorry for the repost. Buggered it up along the way.

lol. sry guys. hlp?
lol. sry guys. hlp?
Avatar image for addictedtopinescent
addictedtopinescent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Thats funny, and a great picture of McCain, Palin should be in the backround, cause you know she's the one that "killed" his campaign.

Bulldog19892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Bulldog19892
addictedtopinescent said:
"Thats funny, and a great picture of McCain, Palin should be in the backround, cause you know she's the one that "killed" his campaign."
A bunch of things killed his campaign, she was just among them.
HTTenrai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By HTTenrai
addictedtopinescent said:
"Thats funny, and a great picture of McCain, Palin should be in the backround, cause you know she's the one that "killed" his campaign."
^_^ Nah, it's not even supposed to be that deep. Besides, I think Cindy McCain is far more dangerous than Palin, even if she does have a helicopter and a sniper rifle.
Avatar image for addictedtopinescent
addictedtopinescent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yeah well Im no expert and I'm sure it's not only Palin that killed his campaign but still, she didn't help at all. Just to specify before someone starts bitching here, I don't want to piss anyone off, and McCain was pretty good.

HTTenrai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By HTTenrai

I just wanted to clarify: This poster isn't politically motivated in any way. The joke has nothing to do with John McCain beyond his photo being the one the joke is founded upon. That's all.

As for who wrecked his campaign (THAT is an inarguable fact) I won't go into anything else. No need. ^_^

ahoodedfigure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 64

#7  Edited By ahoodedfigure

I've seen this pic used for other jokes.  People can gibber about politics, but I think the point of people using that pic is that guy in front is grinning, gal in back is shooting some laserbeam death stare.

HTTenrai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By HTTenrai

Yup, pretty much.