#204 Posted by jb_pdx (5 posts) -

Wow! Super cool what you've done here. Ticks all of my boxes (except the "infinite" one - but sounds like you might be working on that?). Hoping to check out the live E3 shows tonight on my TV vs Surface Pro (icky).

Really do appreciate your hard work on this. Just another reason why GB is the best video games related site/community on the internet. Much love to you guys!

#208 Posted by jaytima (14 posts) -

awesome news about gb infinite, thanks for the hard work!

#209 Edited by xanderstrange (1 posts) -

Hey there! I’m new to Giant Bomb and just signed up for the premium subscription. One of the first things I did was download the app for my Fire TV devices at home. Got my main one working in the living room and now that I installed on the device in my bedroom every time I try and start a video, on either device now, I get an error video saying my credentials couldn’t be verified or I may be attempting something “sinister.” Lol. I have a Fire TV device in every room with a tv in this house and would like the app to work on all of them. Is there a limit for the amount of devices my subscription can be on? Or is there a way I can verify that these are all me, in the same home? Now I can’t get anything to work unless it’s on my phone.

#213 Edited by sendo_ (25 posts) -

My mibox updated to Oreo today and gb enthusiast is asking to relink premium account however everytime it says there is a problem authenticating.

Edit: Clearing apps data/cache fixed it.

#215 Posted by lostinthewired (58 posts) -

@sendo_: Thanks for posting the fix. I was having the same issue too.