Game moments u wish u had recorded?

RandomHero666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By RandomHero666

I once drove/fell off the empire state bulding in a Boat in GTA IV, landed on top of a helicoptor and blew up both my boat, and the chopper.

I'v landed on people a few times.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Jayge_

I wish I had a videotape of myself this one time when I played Gears of War with my left hand and chainsaw'ed an entire team, even as I was playing Pokemon on my right.

In all my life, I had never done anything that awesome, and I never will again in all likelihood.

But nobody ever believes me. Besides the dudes who were there :-(

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By BiggerBomb

In Rome: Total War I defended a city of 800 people, without a single general, from an invading army of 10,000. It was fucking crazy.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#4  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

I went 108-0 in a game of Dead or Alive 3 in a single setting against eight different experienced players using only the random character selector.  I've never since had a hot streak past ten wins against those same opponents, or any sort of a game streak even approaching that level.

I've also had some great experiences in Halo 3 driving the Warthog while my brother guns off the back in team slayer.  I've had games of 25+ Wheelman awards.  I might have a horrible k/d ratio, but I do love to drive on that game.

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By crunchUK
Sparky_Buzzsaw said:
"I went 108-0 in a game of Dead or Alive 3 in a single setting against eight different experienced players using only the random character selector.  I've never since had a hot streak past ten wins against those same opponents, or any sort of a game streak even approaching that level.

I've also had some great experiences in Halo 3 driving the Warthog while my brother guns off the back in team slayer.  I've had games of 25+ Wheelman awards.  I might have a horrible k/d ratio, but I do love to drive on that game."
me too i absolutely love driving. i've actually made some good halo friends who have been my gunners

for me it would be everything. i love games so hard
Avatar image for masturbatingbear
MasturbatingBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7  Edited By MasturbatingBear

There were tons. The one I wish the most was that I was playing streets of rage 2 one time as axel and got to the elevator in round 8 without being hit once throughout the entire game on hardest difficulty setting(not literally the hardest, thats called Mania, thats just what the difficulty was called, hardest)Ive found bugs in plenty of games i wish i recorded. In super smash bros melee event 50 i think it is where you fight the 2 hands. I noticed after having a weeks worth of trouble on it that sometimes the left hand is stunned in the begining and you can get a few hits in. I finally beat it later that day when i kept resetting the game and got one where the left hand was numb the entire time until I killed him, all I had left was the right one and only 12% damage.

I also have had some amazing wheelman awards on rats nest. I also have a good replay vid of halo 3 where my freind was driving 2 teamates around in a warthog on rats nest. I knew he was gonna go over the edge and jump out just in time to stay alive, I didn't want him to do it cause i knew they would vote to boot him so we would get a loss on our record( he was playing at my house on a guest account at the time) so at perfect timing i threw a plasma at him and when he got off it exploded killing him but launching the halfway over the edge warthog launching it backwards saving the teamates but also going so high up and landing on top of 4 of the red team(enemies) funniest shit ever.

Lunarbunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Lunarbunny

Probably the time in World in Conflict where I used a carpet bombing on the center bridge of Farmland along the road, and took out pretty much every last unit of the opposing team.

That and perhaps some of my crazier telefrags in UT

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By BiggerBomb
Levio91 said:
"BiggerBomb said:
"In Rome: Total War I defended a city of 800 people, without a single general, from an invading army of 10,000. It was fucking crazy."
Thats easy just take all the guys into the center of town throw on defensive stance and watch the cavalry charge then run away."
Nope.
Manks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By Manks

Quite a few moments in Gears of War.  A few kills I''ve gotten in that game are unbelievable.

Solid_SnakeXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Solid_SnakeXx

I was playin cod4 ( search and destroy) i was the only one left alive agains 4 of the other team.  i planted the bomb and kniv'd 2 and kill 2 with a gun.
It was pure adrenaline.

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By HandsomeDead

One time on Gears of War, my entire team had been smoked leaving it 4 on 1 and I dived out from my cover and killed them all with headshots with my shotgun while they were standing in a group. Felt like I was channeling the spirit of Dutch Schaefer.

MKHavoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#13  Edited By MKHavoc

I was playing Snipers in the Pit in Halo 3.  Two of my team mates disconnected and I must've gotten atleast 30 kills and ended up winning.  I was so proud of myself because I hate using snipers in any game.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#14  Edited By jakob187

I wish my brother had videotaped when I played GTA III while I was asleep.  And trust me...I can't even make up something like that.  =  /

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BiggerBomb

Oh, I've got another one:

I was playing COD4, Team Deathmatch, on the map Downpour. I was a sniper with a silenced pistol and UAV jammer. Anyway, I was under fire and was sprinting away, trying not to get swiss cheesed. So here is where the brilliance of the situation kicks in. I ran right into the green house and, in a ghillie suit mind you, and dove into the tall grass. The dude chasing me followed me into the green house and as I lay prone in the grass, I watched as the guy looked left and right for me. He never found me.

He exits the other side of the green house trying to pick up my trail, not realizing that I am still in the green house. While his back is still to the greenhouse, I rise from the grass and sprint at him. A knife to the spine and he is down.

It. Was. Glorious.

Lunarbunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Lunarbunny
BiggerBomb said:
"Oh, I've got another one:

I was playing COD4, Team Deathmatch, on the map Downpour. I was a sniper with a silenced pistol and UAV jammer. Anyway, I was under fire and was sprinting away, trying not to get swiss cheesed. So here is where the brilliance of the situation kicks in. I ran right into the green house and, in a ghillie suit mind you, and dove into the tall grass. The dude chasing me followed me into the green house and as I lay prone in the grass, I watched as the guy looked left and right for me. He never found me.

He exits the other side of the green house trying to pick up my trail, not realizing that I am still in the green house. While his back is still to the greenhouse, I rise from the grass and sprint at him. A knife to the spine and he is down.

It. Was. Glorious."
Nice. CoD4 seems to be the only game I've played where ghillies actually mean anything...Joint Operations they were even more obvious (lol) and Battlefield 2...there wasn't much for grass.
Cogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Cogito

When I killed 5 guys at once in Halo 3 with the Spartan Laser, silly Spartans, don't run at me when I'm charging my laser.

Avatar image for masturbatingbear
MasturbatingBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#18  Edited By MasturbatingBear

I got halo 3 over summer. ON my first day playing i did a 4v4 match it was team snipers and all 3 of my teamates disconnected leaving me against 3 other people(1 on theres left) it was on narrows (the level with the mancannons on the right and left sides and one big bridge in the middle) and i murdered them, one was a brigadier but the other 2 were gunnery sgts i forget what rank. Still got the replay I think.

Dr_Feelgood38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#19  Edited By Dr_Feelgood38

Everything that's ever happened to me in GTAIV...
I've had a few moments in Halo 3 where I got two kills with one sniper shot.

Clean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Clean

when my ( explect word ) hit the screen

Mistyshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21  Edited By Mistyshadow

I remember this great moment in BF1942 where our team had lost all the control points, and I was the last surviving member. So I was in a plane at the time, and I ejected over a control point and while falling in my parachute I killed three enemies (death from above!) and took the control point. I can't remember if we won the game, but I'll always remember that moment.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#22  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw
crunchUK said:
"Sparky_Buzzsaw said:
"I went 108-0 in a game of Dead or Alive 3 in a single setting against eight different experienced players using only the random character selector.  I've never since had a hot streak past ten wins against those same opponents, or any sort of a game streak even approaching that level.

I've also had some great experiences in Halo 3 driving the Warthog while my brother guns off the back in team slayer.  I've had games of 25+ Wheelman awards.  I might have a horrible k/d ratio, but I do love to drive on that game."
me too i absolutely love driving. i've actually made some good halo friends who have been my gunners

for me it would be everything. i love games so hard"
I've actually had messages left on my inbox stating that I was cheating because I couldn't be killed in certain games with a Warthog.  It's obviously not true - a power drain and a sticky will end any good driver's game, but with a halfway decent gunner, a Warthog is death.  I can't ever get used to social variants on maps, with more lasers and rockets - I always tend to get slaughtered on those maps.

I've had a few other good Halo moments.  There have been a few "disconnected teammate" stories already, but I had a similar experience in the Pit.  I've normally got horrible aim, but against the odds, I managed to get an entire 30 kills to their 50.  It was an amazing game, even though I lost.  Normally I average something like 8 kills a game. 

I managed a double kill once by accident against a Warthog - the sticky bounced off the hood, went straight up, and managed to stick on the gunner. 
BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By BiggerBomb
Lunarbunny said:
"BiggerBomb said:
"Oh, I've got another one:

It. Was. Glorious."
Nice. CoD4 seems to be the only game I've played where ghillies actually mean anything...Joint Operations they were even more obvious (lol) and Battlefield 2...there wasn't much for grass."

I know what you mean about the ghillie suits. In Bad Company you can't even go prone, that kinda defeats the purpose...