• 183 results
rallier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#101  Edited By rallier

After publishing a edit the background colour of the thanks image is not in the same shade of gray as the window it is in.

Forcen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 31

#102  Edited By Forcen

The RSS feed looks wierd, it includes a date, poster and post date in the text in addition where they should be in the rss feed. 
 It looks pretty weird in Google Reader.

No Caption Provided
Also I can't upload images in Firefox 3.6, but it works fine in chrome.
snide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 14

#103  Edited By snide

We'll get the speed quicked up here in a bit. Working on the Firefox image uploads bug atm.

dethfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By dethfish

I'd post a screen shot of the read/unread messages bug but I can't even upload images right now.

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#105  Edited By breadfan

I've had some problems with the site taking a while to load pages, but that's a normal side effect to these massive updates.

raviolisumo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#106  Edited By raviolisumo

I tried creating a topic in the SF4 board and it went to general. I don't think I suck THAT badly.

Eyepatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#107  Edited By Eyepatch

I noticed that the "See Soandso's X images" link is black text on black background when switching to the white layout. (latest version of firefox, windows 7)

Also, the image upload froze while trying to upload an image directly from my desktop into the post via the insert image function in the post tools. Couldn't upload it from my profile page either.

Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#108  Edited By Scooper

Maybe not a bug and instead a design choice but the page select in threads is now only at the bottom of a page instead of being at the top and bottom. It's kinda annoying and I prefered it being at both the top and bottom.

Avatar image for deactivated-594edfbbc45ca
deactivated-594edfbbc45ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The white background button doesn't seem to work.

swamplord666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#110  Edited By swamplord666

Windows 7 - Firefox 3.6 - minor stylistic bug, the text inside the "Search for a Video" textfield is off center (would post a picture but i can't seem to upload any :( gets stuck on the uploading screen)

Ineedaname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Ineedaname
@snide:  Also change the colour of the poll options to red or blue maybe, they're hard to see with the new style.
Steve_C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#112  Edited By Steve_C

Not sure it's been reported, but it appears to me at least that the 'Views' counter in the forums doesn't seem to work, or is very slow to update. A number of threads are still at zero.

Windows Vista. Still rocking Firefox 3.5.7. Really need to update, but i don't think it's browser-related anyway.

Druminator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Druminator

This isn't a bug but the light gray text on the white background is a bit hard to see, especially the achievement points at the top of posts. Also the Follow and Send PM options should  stand out like the Online Now button.

ChrisTaran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#114  Edited By ChrisTaran

I think I've seen it pop up before, but the Post Reply box is all jazzed up:

Also, the search box is not aligned correctly either with the search button:

Browser: Firefox 3.5.7

rallier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By rallier

vista, firefox 3.6

Looks like the "list of important releases" lost on of its colons un-aligning it all:

HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By HitmanAgent47

explorer, windows vista 

I'm running this at a quarter of the speed I was before on internet explorer especially editing a post. Also I might as well drop a suggestion, the post box is really small, not sure if it's intentional or not, I can't even see what i'm typing, if I post screenshots on the forum for a screenshot thread, I would have to make a post, then edit it with html because I can't even see the insert option that way. However there is going to be a flood protection, can you make it to three post now? Or else no one can post more than two sets of screenshots because I would need to make a post again, edit, then add html to get a second set of screenshots since you can't see the insert thing or bold stuff on top of your screen anymore. You can't edit the second post again because there will be a flood protection. I get a small dialouge post box on the left side of my post box, I now see others has that too. Can you change the flood protection to three post while you are updating the forum? Since I would now need to edit to use the html box, It would help. Also what if someone made a thread, want to update with pictures on their next post? with this small post box, how in the world would they get that working? Can you change that? plz?

I haven't checked this site with firefox for the post box, I hope it's only a bug and not the actual way you are suppost to type and stuff. 

Also yeah i'm getting alot of zero views for threads now, only in the general gaming section of the forum, not the pc section. I hope you can get everything back to the quality of the forums before, I had no problems with screenshots, now I will because of this box with no insert option for images or html and it's flood protection thing.

Avatar image for electricboogaloo
ElectricBoogaloo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 115

User Lists: 6

Seems the spaces between paragraphs in all my user reviews have disappeared. Dunno why this would happen and it doesn't seem to have happened to anyone else, but it was normal until the update. 

Using the latest version of Firefox.

rallier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By rallier

Vista, firefox 3.6

When adding a link to a page on the site via the search engine the proposed links will apear under the window in which you type what you are looking for. 

Dark_Jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Dark_Jon

On the main page when you scroll down and check recent posts, a lot of the threads have 0 views.

Firefox 3.5.1

Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Azteck

Don't know if it's a bug, but it's annoying.

• When searching for a game, the search box is case sensitive so for example, searching for Need For Speed yields no result while searching for Need for Speed gives you a ton of results.
rallier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By rallier

vista, firefox 3,6

When adding an image to a pages that has no images to start with a weird "empty" image shows:

No Caption Provided

Looks like the fix for the image upload in firefox you guys pushed works.
JellyFish_Gsus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#122  Edited By JellyFish_Gsus

When uploading image from my desktop, firefox 3.6 crashes

fishmicmuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By fishmicmuffin

When on the achievements page, all of the words are covered up by various parts of the graphs. I'm not really sure what the problem is, it could be something to do with my resolution. I'm running 1900x1200 on firefox 3.5.7, windows 7 64 bit professional. I'll include the picture that shows what I'm talking about. In the picture you can't see it in extreme detail, but the pie graphs are covering the titles of the graphs and the names of the people who are on the line graph are covering the word 'Achievements'. Same with the bar graphs. I don't if the issue is on my side, but I figured i'd post it any way.

No Caption Provided
dethfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By dethfish

This is what I was talking about. Although, you can tell if a message has been read or not by looking on the right, so I guess it isn't a huge problem.

No Caption Provided
rallier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By rallier
@JellyFish_Gsus said:

" When uploading image from my desktop, firefox 3.6 crashes "

Are you still having this issue? Because i think they fixed that. I'm on 3.6 to.
Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Karl_Boss

While editing it is impossible to add links using the search feature.....when I highlight a word I want to link and try to do a search I get no results.....and when I retype the word in the search box it gives results but I can't click on them

Firefox 3.5

Avatar image for emandudeguyperson
Emandudeguyperson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

I cannot find where to post a poll, newest version of Firefox.

MKHavoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#128  Edited By MKHavoc

Shouldn't that say achievement rarity?
 Shouldn't that say achievement rarity?
I'm using chrome by the way.
rallier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By rallier

This one might have been reported before but whenever i load a page that facebook tab at the top of the page pops up somewhat later then all the other icons (stabbing me in the hearth every time again (i have a vile hatred for facebook))

Pessh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#130  Edited By Pessh

Wall to wall isn't working

Firefox, Vista

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#131  Edited By LordAndrew

There's no forum navigation at the top of the page anymore. Not a bug, but something that's desperately needed. It used to be there and I used it all the time.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By LordAndrew
@Azteck said:

"  Don't know if it's a bug, but it's annoying.

• When searching for a game, the search box is case sensitive so for example, searching for Need For Speed yields no result while searching for Need for Speed gives you a ton of results.
"
It's always been like that. Searching lowercase "for" ignores the word and searching uppercase "For" looks only for other words that start with those letters. Very annoying.

Speaking of search, why does it cause the page to scroll now? If the browser window is not large enough to display the whole listing the page scrolls down and hides what I was typing. Firefox 3.6 and Internet Explorer 8, Windows XP.
Binman88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Binman88

Can't see what I'm typing in the reply box. Also, a lot of forum topics are showing up as 0 views. Firefox 3.5.7

snide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By snide

View counts will now calculate as before. The last couple hours of views though were lost.

CaptainScarLeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#135  Edited By CaptainScarLeg
@Rallier said:
" After publishing a edit the background colour of the thanks image is not in the same shade of gray as the window it is in.

"
Pretty sure that's been that way since the redesign, would be nice to see it fixed though.
Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#136  Edited By Willy105

The search engine is broken.

Type things, and the results no longer come up as fast, and when they do, they are super slow to navigate, and just fail to do anything.

Firefox 3.6

Windows XP

Alexander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#137  Edited By Alexander

Table showing my wiki edits has all the icons squished. 

Chrome 4.0.249.78
Ineedaname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Ineedaname
@snide: Can't view spoilers people have put in the guide section's comments, it just jumps right to the top, then I have to scroll down with nothing revealed.
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#139  Edited By jakob187

Personally, I'm just curious about the details of the Facebook connectivity thing, like what it will post to where and such.  I noticed that it has popped up as an app on my Facebook page, though.

Coombs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Coombs

The Guide, Review, Videos, Images, Ect  Tabs are now missing from the Wiki

The info is still all there, But the Tabs at the top of the page are missing, I do not like.
FireFox

skrutop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#141  Edited By skrutop

FIrefox 3.5.7 on OSX

DLC pages are pretty messed up.  First, the edit button is now just plain text right next to the title of the DLC (instead of a red button off to the right of the screen):

No Caption Provided

Second, the propose new DLC screen has no formatting, and it tries to close right when I open it (the edit DLC screen works just fine, though):

No Caption Provided
crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#142  Edited By crusader8463

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7

I just made a new forum topic in the Mass Effect 2 forums, but it made it in general instead.

MoistJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By MoistJohn

IE 7...

1. the drop down menus on the username and on the red bar don't show properly (text clashing)

2. Facebook button isn't there (don't know if it's a bug or not since i've read it can be removed)

3. the "yesterday's biggest" window in the main page shows both games and achievements at the same time. the buttons on it do nothing.

4. the very box i'm writing this text in is just bigger than the "create new topic" button. (really really small...)

5. the white/black background button doesn't work.

6. when going in "videos" or "reviews" and such, the button on the red bar losses it's color and goes grey.

7. I feel less cool browing the site on IE7 than on Chrome.

8. the "New Games" page shows nothing, and the side windows on that page escapes to the right.  
9. only after posting this, it was revealed that hitting Enter while writing in the original window, did nothing. this is post edit. 

Hope this helps, even though "who the fuck uses IE 7 these days ???"     (also, it's important to mention that this ISN'T my computer so i can't explain for the IE 7.)

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By LordAndrew

Oh god! Wiki editing is completely broken! Enable editing of a page through any of the usual methods. Switch any of the tabs in the Related Pages box. Say goodbye to edit mode.

And I see that a year-old problem still exists, in a slightly less broken manner. Navigate from one Related Pages tab to another. Switch back to the previous tab. Click Edit. Try adding something. Note that in both cases the container does not expand as it should.

Firefox 3.6, Windows XP

MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By MrKlorox

Please give us an option to hide the social networking stuff, internally. For now I've just hidden all the elements with Adblock Plus.

Jadeskye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Jadeskye

cannot click on the drop down results from the search bar. Google chrome

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By LordAndrew

I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to see Wikid Help Queue in the Help menu. Looks like something intended for moderators.

Zaph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#148  Edited By Zaph

Not really a bug, more of a suggestion.

The video search box could do with being stretched out a little bit.

No Caption Provided

Appears the same in Chrome and FF 3.6
snide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By snide

We're working on these. Thanks for the spots everyone.

eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By eroticfishcake
@snide: More of a suggestion then a bug but is it possible to add a "Flag" option to polls?