Nintendo should like uuh give Microsoft all of its back catalog

r3b3lr0b0t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

Edited By r3b3lr0b0t
I've been playing the totally fantastic original Banjo-Kazooie on my 360 a lot over the weekend and it's safe to say that it kicks ass compared to any of the shit on Wii's virtual console. Achievements, Leaderboards, HD quality, better controller, etc.. It's just better.. End of story.

So now being the selfish person that I am, I want more N64 re-releases to come out on XBLA!

What ever happened to Goldeneye getting re-released??? Did I imagine that?

I'd really love to see Space Station Silicon Valley get the XBLA treatment. Oh my god, I'd drool and possibly faint from ultra nostalgia. SSSV is by far the most underrated game ever to come out on the N64.

I'm pretty sure it molded me into the man I am today.
r3b3lr0b0t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#1  Edited By r3b3lr0b0t
I've been playing the totally fantastic original Banjo-Kazooie on my 360 a lot over the weekend and it's safe to say that it kicks ass compared to any of the shit on Wii's virtual console. Achievements, Leaderboards, HD quality, better controller, etc.. It's just better.. End of story.

So now being the selfish person that I am, I want more N64 re-releases to come out on XBLA!

What ever happened to Goldeneye getting re-released??? Did I imagine that?

I'd really love to see Space Station Silicon Valley get the XBLA treatment. Oh my god, I'd drool and possibly faint from ultra nostalgia. SSSV is by far the most underrated game ever to come out on the N64.

I'm pretty sure it molded me into the man I am today.
StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By StaticFalconar

Yeah, we can all wish, but what would be the point of competition if one company just gave this stuff away?

KindGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By KindGalaxy

Well, Banjo-Kazooie was a Rare franchise (Rare is owned by Microsoft now), not a Nintendo franchise. The other Rare games, such as Donkey Kong Country, are Nintendo franchises and available for purchase via the Nintedo Virtual Console store. This is a business, Nintendo enjoys keeping their intellecutal property close at chest, and it seems to making them enough income to not warrant any negociation with another company to distribute their games. It's just business, if you want more N64 re-releases... then grab a Wii.

Otacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Otacon

Yeah, would be nice but c'mon you have to be realistic.

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By oldschool

Plying any of the Nintendo catalogue on a Microsoft system would be like having sex with your step sister.  Sure it might be fun, but it just wouldn't feel right.  Not speaking from experience :)