Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#201  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor
@mano521 said:
" @Lind_L_Taylor:  same size or bigger. it really doesnt matter. if some one has been talking to my face the way you have, i dont put up with it. simple as that.   and just so we are clear, you were the one who came into this forum acting like a pompous dick "

mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#202  Edited By mano521
@Absurd: @Lind_L_Taylor:  

whaatever hahaha
Bionicicide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By Bionicicide

One of these days you''ll piss an even more worthless player than yourself who will DoS the shit out of you.

mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By mano521
@Bionicicide: i wouldnt exactly myself worthless haha 

and what is DoS?
MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By MrKlorox
@Bionicicide: Or email him anthrax.
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By mano521
@MrKlorox:  i dont think anyone would get thaaat pissed at me. haha
lukeyk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#207  Edited By lukeyk
@dbz1995:  

You do? Wait what?  

Anyway everyone needs to calm the fuck down. EVERYONE SHUT THE F UP.  

Anyways, i sometimes will kill my own team but only either by accident or if im good mates with them ill kill them as a joke and their be okay with it.
evanbrau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#208  Edited By evanbrau

Sopme griefing is incredibly funny if you get the right community. Griefing Jedi Knight 2 when idiots starting setting up those "must bow before a lightsaber fight" servers they could be induced into a rage by doing anything remotely outside of the anal rules they set. There are videos of someone doing this to that super realism mod in Battlefield 2. Just plain out teamkilling never held any interest for me, you do it a few times and get banned so there's no big appeal. If you can do something subtle and intelligent its a better grief.

mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By mano521
@Bionicicide: so wait... 
you still gotta explain what DoS is
Bionicicide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By Bionicicide
@mano521: Denial of Service attack, flooding your IP so it's busy and can't play online or lag like a bitch.
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By mano521
@Bionicicide:  how do they do that? and cant you just reset your IP if you turn off your modem and turn it on again?   at least thats what happens when i reset my modem.    
Bionicicide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By Bionicicide
@mano521: They use software to see people's IP when gaming on their computer. Some ISPs don't give you a new IP if you unplug, but some will just cycle you out of the attack after a few hours. 

I just wanted to scare you so you would stop being a bitch griefer online.
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By mano521
@Bionicicide:          a valient effort.  
but  unfortunately my modem changes my IP everytime  i reset it. so i would have to find several people who would "DoS" me for me to get into some kind of problem 
and even after that i could probably just buy a new modem 
but whatever.        here is a vid for your enjoyment 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSI3oWJtl7U 

and i only do this on xbl
Bionicicide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By Bionicicide

Thanks for making me feel better about myself.

mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By mano521
@Bionicicide: i hope that wasnt sarcasm.     i dont like making random enemies over the internets
Bionicicide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By Bionicicide

Just don't brag about stupid shit like griefing. Leave that at 4chan. Really hated you guys in Bf:BC. Haven't seen any in CoD:MW2, just boosters.

mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By mano521
@Bionicicide:   i know i must have come off as braggy. i didnt really mean to. i just wanted to get a few laughs from some stories from people who also enjoy doing what i do.  then it kinda turned into a debate/argument   it wasnt intended to end up like that. 

and as for boosters,  i know what you mean. i am not a fan of those people.  
SBYM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#218  Edited By SBYM

The first few times I ever played a game online it was fun to team kill, and I must admit it would be kind of fun to go hide in the bushes on Wake Island in BF1942 and bazooka the planes just before one of the players on my teams get in it. That said, after the first couple of times I messed around griefing people it got old.

mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By mano521
@SBYM: its true.  straight up teamkilling does get boring,  but thats why you move on to more creative ways
SBYM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#220  Edited By SBYM

Eh, I'd rather not.

mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#222  Edited By Rowr

op tries to hard.

mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By mano521
@Rowr:  its true i should stop
wh1terav3n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#224  Edited By wh1terav3n
@mano521: sorry, GB screwed up so i couldn't see my mail to see you had replied. But what I meant by "Break the game" is to play it in a way it was not intended to be played, i.e. killing your own teammates.
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By mano521
@wh1terav3n:     ooh. 
i dunno. i just think of it as a different way of playing the game.
FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#226  Edited By FluxWaveZ

I think people like you are asses and makes me enjoy multiplayer less.  One of the various reasons I usually prefer FFA to TDM.

mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By mano521
@FluxWaveZ:  whats FFA?
FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#228  Edited By FluxWaveZ
@mano521: Free-For-All.
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By mano521
@FluxWaveZ:    o i shoulda guessed that 
lol
JessicaBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#230  Edited By JessicaBoo

What gets to me about people that TEAM KILL, i found this specially on CoD4. That your team would be doing super great and you would go round saying tactics and then this inmature person comes in your team and uses and RPG to kill the whole damn team. I would say, FINE i go and play some normal TD or FFA or S&D but whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy do i have to limit my game play and leave my adored Hardcore modes because people are so damn inmature about gaming.  

Like i don't mind it when it happens by accident but blatenly you freaking shoot an RPG to kill the whole team and let the other team win because of that. Bugs me. Gaming has changed thru out the years. But honestly, people who kill teammates for fun, you need your head checked... AIN'T FUN IF IT HAPPENED TO YOU EVERY FUCKING 5 MINUTES!! 

So :) there... Grow up! 

mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By mano521
@JessicaBoo:  o please dont tell me to grow up.   i realize that its a game.  you know that there are more hardcore games without teamkillers than there are with them. in all my time i spent teamkilling, i have never come across another person who teamkilled with me. so clearly odds are you will be placed in a match without a teamkiller 

as for growing up. it doesnt take an immature person to teamkill.  not at all.  fact is its mostly older people who teamkill. all you need to be able to teamkill is to realize that its a videogame and it doesnt matter what happens in it, and a sense of humor
JessicaBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#232  Edited By JessicaBoo
@mano521:  

I never mentioned your name, so please don't take offence on my message as it is purely my opinion on the thread. And yes i agree with you, a lot of the team killers are adults, but that alone doesn't mean that is not immature. Yes it is fun to team kill within a group of friends on a friendly party game. But a lot of the people do like to play a nice fair game.  

I know its a computer game, and feel free be who you want to be, i am myself and i play fair and try my best to give a good game back. I have a sense of humour, i find extremely humourus just to knife someone in the face. Or something i always do RPG myself trying to kill the opposite team or when a grenade bounces back. Just tops my day, and reasons why i get called KabooM online! xD  

And i have been in many games that i get teamkillers on each side. And yes all i did was leave the game and join another one. And the odds are quite right, is every other game. But each one to their own, im glad you enjoy having a laugh like that. I don't mind it when is for the purpouse of laughter. Is when it is done on purpouse out of dispite is what gets me. Specially i have had guys shooting my team from being in my team just purely of me being a girl gamer. and the abuse goes on.  

I play games for the heck and fun of it. But sometimes, it is to much.  

Peace out! :) I never ment to offend you
dyslekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By dyslekt

Team killers must DIE!! Pisses me of to no end!

mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By mano521
@JessicaBoo:  your right. sorry. i did over react there. stress from college i guess.   no hard feelings  :) 

@dyslekt:  dont you think saying someone should die just because they piss you off in a game is an over-reaction?     hahaha
dyslekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By dyslekt
@mano521: If your one of the spawn-RPG-shoot people from cod4 S&D its close to justice. Thank the almighty for ricochet!!! 
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By mano521
@dyslekt:  lol  its true. ricochet is the bane of all teamkillers
AnnouncerGXZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By AnnouncerGXZ

first off i teamkill other players. 

i only read a bit but as far as i read..... i dont like your style. u made crap up causing pissing and drama..... why dont u jus teamkill if u want to teamkill? no need to start poop! not even reason! no need for reason to teamkill! jus teamkill! weather it be for fun or anger!

i like my style better. my style is i jus teamkill! no one can stop me if i feel like doing it! in fact i do it often! jus for the kick of it! its a game! i feel bored.... shoot own team for fun! in some matches friendfire is off.... i shoot and they no dead! yet i dont stop shooting! i jus shoot and shoot! fun! fun! after thats out of my system i get back shooting enemies. if friendly fire is on..... i had my mind warry of shooting my own team as manner and respecrful.... but sometimes my evil side took over and shoot couple players.... but usually i dont do it as it will effect the whole team but then again if i feel like doing it.... no fucking thing can stop me.... unless u kick me out haha.

thats my style. but your style suck. now if u role play in the game..... thats fine but u asking random question if they answer wrong is poop. i dont play your game. if u ask me im not gonna even type! i jus shut you up first!

and why the fuck some people get all work up on teamkillers? why so big deal? why cry? its a fucking game! sometimes people jus want to fuck around for a bit.... like u never have that fuck around feeling! play a match that have friendly fire off if u gonna be easily work up on teamkillers!

mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By mano521
@AnnouncerGXZ:    lol i have many styles, one of which is the question asking.  
once in awhile i might just teamkill for the fun of it. and it is verryyy fun. i just enjoy it more if people send me messages. every once in awhile ill just go on a kind of spree like you. just tk for the fun. 
other times i might say something like "why the FUCK do you keep getting in the way of my bullets?!"  as a joke. 

anyways, i respect your style dude.  godspeed   :P
AnnouncerGXZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By AnnouncerGXZ

when i read about u in l4d u make people cannot complete their mission.... if i were u victim i would want to punch u in the face. thats plain suck. its like in fighting games....... u about to lose with super tiny hp and u bail out saying u dont want to waste time and mainly u dont want them to get points.... its like... u no get.... no one get.

you style no good. u are rude and suck. my style is although fuck around but not the style of you.

u respect my style? i no respect u style. godspeed p:

mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By mano521
@AnnouncerGXZ:       hahaha whatever bud.   i dont see how just going around killing people for absolutely no reason is any better.      my way of doin things is more personal. 

and rude? please.  im sure people will be just as pissed with you teamkilling them as they would with me blocking exits for fun
krazy_kyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By krazy_kyle

It's a love hate thing. I love doing it for a laugh but I hate people doing it to me. However I never teamkill anyway so it always happens to me. If its an accident fair enough but if it's on purpose (WTF???). And the smack talk on xbox live is just rediculous, its best to ignore the minority of people out there and hopefully they will learn to wise up.
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By mano521
@krazy_kyle: not a fan of the smack talk on xbl. its mostly just "doin  your mom" or saying the same thing over and over. its not smart. its retarded
krazy_kyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By krazy_kyle
@Lind_L_Taylor:
Hey your best just to ignore this guy. He clearly finds being annoying to other people amusing so nothing you say will help, if anything it'll provoke him. He's not worth your time, chances are you'll never bump into him online anyway :) (hopefully) lol
krazy_kyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By krazy_kyle
@mano521:
So is team killing
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By mano521
@krazy_kyle:  to some yes.  i personally dont find it annoying whatsover. its happened to me tons of times. i can just shake it off. it surprises me that some people take a game so seriously that anything in it can piss them off so much.   thats just my opinion though.  and i try not to be annoying when in forums, but if somebody just comes on and starts acting stupid, i will argue with them
AnnouncerGXZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By AnnouncerGXZ

the thing is many people so fucking take it to the heart! and over-react and scream when people teamkill them even if friendly fire is off. the overloaded scream and crying trigger u to make them even more cryer. cuz they fucking cry alot on little things! this is when the OP is taking it too far and manipulated this too far by being a fat ass douche himself. u supose to be a small douche if fucking around jus for fun and laughter but he went too far.

i remember i shoot my own team in tribes vengeance and combat arms when friendly fire is off....... shoot and shoot and they overeact! calling me names! and i was like wtf! lighting up! jesus! jus for humor and fun! these people got no humor! and if im exremely bored and happend to be in fire friendly on match.... i headshot my own team! but thats rare. i dont send my trash talk on mic nor type! i jus plainly shoot them! no need to create speak!

if u gonna fuck around u supose to be like this  

"light pleasure to self took from light negative to others."

but u are like this:

"light pleasure to self took from heavy negative to others"

ps. OP i guess i pick on u too much. i am sorry my son. since you respected my style, i shall not smell your style. i will not fight u style nor like u style.

mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By mano521
@AnnouncerGXZ:  sigh whatever.    i dont know how you can call me a fat ass, but yea, if i start teamkilling, its usually for fun, and for reactions.   so sure, im a douche   hahaha 

but im just gonna let you know, people will see you and me as exactly the same online. they dont care about reasons.  they just care that their team mate killed them.  which they shouldnt, but what are you gonna do?    hahaha
krazy_kyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By krazy_kyle
@mano521:
It's not so much that I take it seriously, it's when it happens all the time and the people that do it find it hilarious when you've heard it all before. If the guy on your team is super annoying then it is necessary I guess lol. But if I'm simply wanting to play and im having fun and get killed on purpose by a team mate, it kinnda ruins the experience :(
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By mano521
@krazy_kyle:   i agree,    im gonna try to redeem myself slightly by saying i hardly ever go on a straight up spree.    i usually listen to the lobby, find the most annoying person on my team, and focus in on them.    if i do  a team wide team killing, then its only once to see who gets the most pissed off about it. then, once again, i focus in.     
but yea, sometimes i just go on a little spree.  
how about this, if i see you in a game, i promise i wont teamkill you   :)
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By mano521
@AnnouncerGXZ said:
   if u gonna fuck around u supose to be like this    "light pleasure to self took from light negative to others."  but u are like this:  "light pleasure to self took from heavy negative to others" "
how can you tell what people are taking as a heavy negative or a light negative,     team killing is teamkilling.  its not gonna change how people feel based on what reasons you have