Team Killing / Griefing

r0k1ll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#151  Edited By r0k1ll

In halo, I piss people off by shooting all their shields down, but not kill them. Then, after awhile, they get pissed and shoot me. 2 or 3 team kills from the same person means you can boot them. I try to get the people with guests.

Once, i got everyone on my team booted, and that was hilarious. Little kids cursing in your headset is funny.

mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By mano521
@r0k1ll: lol nice ive never done that before 

guess you learn something new everyday
Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#153  Edited By Seppli
@mano521 said:
" @Seppli:  again you are clearly messed up in the head to think beating someone up over a videogame is ok.    you are insane, your arguments are invalid "
Where do I say that any form of violence is okay?

It's not. Griefing people is a form of violence too. Just because you think people should be better than they are, doesn't make it okay that you make people angry with behaving the way you do. YOU MAKE PEOPLE ANGRY - even if they should know better. YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE.

I merely wish every asshole gets what he deserves. We would all be better off without assholes. Line 'em up and shoot 'em down. Let god sort 'em out.
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By mano521
@Seppli: "  Do it to strangers and you're a fucking cunt. You should be pounded in the ass with an ungreased baseball bat until your inners tear up." 
that sounds like violence.  and again, videogames are not real. maybe you dont understand that. teamkilling is not the same as "lining people up and shooting them" you are clearly some kind of raging lunatic hahaha.   i know im being a dick when i teamkill.  but i could say you are being a dick for killing the other team.  i dont give a fuck about people being "better than who they are" i dont even know where you are getting your info from , but its wrong 

ps. dont believe in god but thats beside the point
Mr_Bubbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Mr_Bubbles
@Seppli said:
" Do whatever you want to your friends. That's what being friends is about. Being cool with that kind of shit.  Do it to strangers and you're a fucking cunt. You should be pounded in the ass with an ungreased baseball bat until your inners tear up. "
Haha yep

@mano521:
 Oh, I'm sorry. You see, I don't see the victim as annoying, I see the ass asking trivia over a video game as an excuse to team kill annoying. What if you wanted to sit down with your friends and play a nice game and somebody kept trying to team kill you?
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By mano521
@Mr_Bubbles: i wouldnt care. i already went over this. i know the guy is just having fun. and i realize its a game, sooo it really doesnt matter at all.   maybe you take games a little too seriously
FireBurger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#157  Edited By FireBurger

I need to come in again to point out how much of a demented asshole you are. You claim that you're just having fun, "playing your own way," and that people shouldn't get upset about that. You know what, that might apply if "playing your own way" meant using a different strategy, using a different gun - hell, it could mean sitting in the corner teabagging a dead body the whole round; however, your idea of playing a different way and having fun is purposefully pissing people off. Pissing people off is not a side-effect of your objective, it is your objective. If it weren't TKing that pissed people off, you would find what did. Essentially, your entire objective is to take fun in other people's pain. That's fucked up, and as I said earlier is a testament to your character at large.

And, don't give me that cliche bullshit of "it's just a game." Yeah, it's a game. Yeah, maybe people shouldn't get as upset about it as they do. But, regardless, you're taking pleasure in other people's pain, and that's completely fucked.

And Br3adfan, save the "chill outs" and internet memes. They add nothing and certainly don't further your "not-a-douchebag" cause. 

*Waits for witty internet meme response*

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#158  Edited By Seppli
@mano521 said:

" @Seppli: "  Do it to strangers and you're a fucking cunt. You should be pounded in the ass with an ungreased baseball bat until your inners tear up." that sounds like violence.  and again, videogames are not real. maybe you dont understand that. teamkilling is not the same as "lining people up and shooting them" you are clearly some kind of raging lunatic hahaha.   i know im being a dick when i teamkill.  but i could say you are being a dick for killing the other team.  i dont give a fuck about people being "better than who they are" i dont even know where you are getting your info from , but its wrong  ps. dont believe in god but thats beside the point "

Excuse me - you asked what I think of griefers and teamkillers. I hate them - thus I HATE YOU, with every fiber of my being. If you aren't my friend and I don't know you, you are nothing but a pest to me. I wish death upon any pest bothering me. That's just as natural as drinking water.

btw. Just squished a bug to death. The pest was buzzing in from an open window onto my desk. I'm feeling only a little guilty about it. It should have known better.
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By mano521
@Seppli:   the fact is you are still wishing death over something occuring over a game. lol 

@FireBurger:  sigh fireburger. once again you dont pay attention. we already got the  "me being a dick" out of the way.  you really added nothing with that post 
again, i only teamkill those who are a general annoyance, and yes, they send me angry messages, which i laugh at. because they get so worked up over a videogame.  
now you call me fucked. whatever. thats your point of view. you can call me fucked all you want. i think you are a tight ass because you cant take a little bit of teamkilling
Mr_Bubbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Mr_Bubbles
@mano521 said:
" @Mr_Bubbles: i wouldnt care. i already went over this. i know the guy is just having fun. and i realize its a game, sooo it really doesnt matter at all.   maybe you take games a little too seriously "
No, when I want to sit down with a friend and there's and asshole like you in the room, you make the video game not fun. I don't like watching respawn timers, I like to play with my friends and relax. Why can you do whatever you want but other people in the room can't? What's make you so special? Why can you team kill and do what you want, but other people can't do what they want and enjoy a game? 

Go fuck yourself.
FireBurger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By FireBurger

OK, cool. I think anybody (besides you and Br3adfan) who reads through this thread can see that 1) You're an asshole, 2) Your logic is terrible, and 3) I dismantled every argument you presented.

I'm satisfied.

MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By MrKlorox

What if you were playing a game of chess and somebody walks by and knocks over the table holding the board than laughs about it? Would you just sit there and pick everything up and go along your business like it didn't happen? Not likely.

You already claim that you have a reason to grief. Hence you are reacting. But getting all reactionary over a game is the act of a crazy person?

Mr_Bubbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Mr_Bubbles

I'm waiting for an answer. Oh, that's right, YOU DON'T HAVE ONE! Your logic is flawed! 

I feel sorry, you sit on your couch and think it's fun to pointlessly do something. 

LOLOOL GAIS I R GUN TK YOU N BE KOOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLHAHAHAHAHLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLHHAHAHA!!! THIS R FUN FO ME CUZ IT MAKE ME FEAL GUD N HAPPY CUZ I AINT HAZ FRENDS TO HANG OUT WITH!!!! LOLOLOLHAHAA N00BZOR I PWN U!!! RN'T I SO KEWL!?!?1/11?

mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By mano521
@Mr_Bubbles: hey i do my best to do what i want and you do your best to do what you want. no need to be a bitch about it. 

@FireBurger:
 and as for you.   
yes im an asshole if i decide to teamkill. but i will defend my right to do so 
my logic is better than yours, because apparently when you lose, you just say you won, and are content with that. good for you i guess. but that still leaves every rational thinking person here thinking you are a moron
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By mano521
@Mr_Bubbles: lol sorry i didnt reply fast enough i have other things going on. ill make em fast for you next time
Mr_Bubbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Mr_Bubbles
@mano521 said:
" @Mr_Bubbles: hey i do my best to do what i want and you do your best to do what you want. no need to be a bitch about it. 

@FireBurger:
 and as for you.   yes im an asshole if i decide to teamkill. but i will defend my right to do so my logic is better than yours, because apparently when you lose, you just say you won, and are content with that. good for you i guess. but that still leaves every rational thinking person here thinking you are a moron "
But I can't do what I do if you're team killing me!!! Do you realize how stupid you sound!? Do you want me to kill people as I'm dead because you just team killed me? You are the most retarded person I have seen n these forums!
Mr_Bubbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Mr_Bubbles
@mano521 said:
" @Mr_Bubbles: i have other things going on. "
Trolls do other things besides troll!? 

Mind=blown.
FireBurger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By FireBurger
@Br3adfan said:
" @FireBurger said:
 And Br3adfan, save the "chill outs" and internet memes. They add nothing and certainly don't further your "not-a-douchebag" cause.  

Cool beans man.
 Cool beans man.
"
You forgot to quote the last bit: "*waits for witty internet meme response*"

Thanks for the predictability.
Andorski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#169  Edited By Andorski

Probably the best griefing story ever told:

mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By mano521
@Mr_Bubbles: lol you really just dont understand shit do you? i only teamkill annoying people. if they get worked up over a pointless game, i will use that pointless game to annoy them.  if you wanted to , you could just not be a total annoyance.   by that i mean, bragging, blaming the team for your deaths, people "stealing kills" etc.    you could still get kils, or even kill me so you wouldnt die. try using your brain before posting
Avatar image for suicidal_sniper
Suicidal_SNiper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Suicidal_SNiper

Team killing is something that I very much hate. If it's between 2 friends that are just having fun killing eachother and not affecting other people then I'm fine with it. Otherwise, expect a ban hammer if you're on any of my servers.

mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By mano521
@Suicidal_SNiper: say  its on xbl though
FireBurger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By FireBurger
@mano521 said:
@FireBurger: and as for you.   yes im an asshole if i decide to teamkill. but i will defend my right to do so my logic is better than yours, because apparently when you lose, you just say you won, and are content with that. good for you i guess. but that still leaves every rational thinking person here thinking you are a moron "
I'm not going to waste my time countering your argument anymore because with such baseless logic as yours, this appears to be impossible. Both sides are out there now - people can make their own decisions.
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By mano521
@FireBurger:  very well. but if you actually pay attention and not think single mindedly, you would no it isnt baseless at all.  

but whatever. let GB decide haha
Damien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#175  Edited By Damien

Back on the topic of griefing: Insanity follows

1. Hardcore Team Deathmatch
2. Friendly Care Package
3. Shoot dude
4. ?????
5. Profit!!

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By zeforgotten

Hmm. 
So you only TK people who are annoying but are forgetting that TK'ing is annoying. 
Does that mean that you become the annoying... "person"... and kill yourself, or don't you have the balls? 

"let GB decide haha" 
They have, leave

mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By mano521
@ZeForgotten: i tk those who are annoying to me. i am not annoying to myself.  
and i have commited suicide plenty of times in a game. it doesnt take balls. 
you are just being stupid 

ps anime is for jerks
DarkShaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#178  Edited By DarkShaper

If I'm only playing with friends then team killing can be fun but if it's with random people that's just a dick move. 
Also anime is not for jerks.

mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By mano521
zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By zeforgotten
@mano521: Oh, you're one of the Jeff worshippers. 
Carry on then, that explains a lot
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By mano521
@ZeForgotten: lol not really. i just found that and thought it was pretty funny
DarkShaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#182  Edited By DarkShaper
@mano521:  It is funny but I don't agree with it.
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By mano521
@DarkShaper: o well
Mr_Bubbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Mr_Bubbles
@mano521: I'm not going to argue with a troll anymore, it makes me look stupid.
Daryl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Daryl
@mano521 said:
" @Andorski:  haha ive never thought of doing that. in that game what i would do is drive a tank in front of the two planes. then sit in one when one of the drivers gets out to blow up the tank "
Ah yes, BF1943. Nothing beats driving a jeep into the middle of the runway on Guadalcanal as people are trying to take off. 
fwylo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By fwylo

Gears of War!  I met a guy online and we would create player matches and invite a couple of friends and then wait for it to fill up.  With FF on.  As soon as the round started it was every man for themselves and it would always just end up being a one on one match.  Absolutely hilarious.  Praying that you start behind your friends, first person to get their shotgun out gets to play that round basically.  Made for some fun times.

Then finally coming to agreement that you'll play a legit round.  And shotgunning your friend in the back when he least expects it.  Some high tension matches were had.  But we definitely pissed some people off in the process.  Alot of people figured it out that it was just fun to mess around like that but some people would freak out with the standard racial terms and rage-quit.

dbz1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#187  Edited By dbz1995
@mano521 said:
" @FireBurger:  im not "not enjoying" the game anymore. im finding new ways to do it.   think about it. you either enjoy the game at the other teams expense, or you enjoy the game at your teams expense.  either way, people are gonna get angry "
If you are playing against somebody and they die, they feel as if they deserved to, unless from a glitch, etc.
If you kill your own team-mate, it is unjustifiable, and won't get your team anywhere. Killing your teammates is a stupid thing to do-I play WAW a lot and don't get pissed if somebody kills me fairly, yet purposeful team-killing irritates me. I'm sure a lot of people feel the same.
kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By kmdrkul

I only find actual team-killing fun in Halo 3.  Lasering three of your teammates in a Warthog never gets old.  I get kicked all the time, but it's totally worth it.  I only ever do it in Team Slayer due to the general casualness of that playlist; I wouldn't do it in the ranked playlists since everyone would get all angry over such a trivial thing.

In MW2 I have also found it to be hilarious to throw a smoke grenade right in the line-of-sight of a sniper that's on your team.  You throw it, they turn around, and usually just stare at you.... usually I'm jumping, shooting in circles, or blowing myself up with a cooked grenade at that point.

Also when I played the WWE wrestling games online one thing I always loved to do was get into a triple threat match, and when the other two players were wrestling, I'd screw around.  Things I enjoyed doing were: running all the way to the entrance, which would draw the camera back so you could barely even see your wrestler, do promiscuous taunts right next to the two people fighting, trying to steal the match by whipping one of the wrestlers out last minute right after they did their finisher, and repeatedly knocking out the referee.  THAT was a fun game to grief people in.

mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By mano521
@fwylo: i loooove the rage quitters hahaha
Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#190  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor
@Br3adfan said:
" @MrKlorox said:
" @Br3adfan said:
" @MrKlorox said:
" @mano521 said:
" @Lind_L_Taylor:  i think ill be fine. i doubt anyone would try anything if i was in front of them anyways haha "
You certainly wouldn't be speaking the way you do. That's for sure. "
Yes he would. "
Not true. Nobody puts up with so many backhanded remarks in person. "
Well, I've seen him say worse to people's face.  "
Was it a total stranger & somebody bigger than him?   He sounds like a bully or an e-thug.  And you sound like his sycophant side-kick!    You guys are struttin' big in the e-thug life!
DewRequired

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By DewRequired

If it's one of my friends or someone I know and they're doing it for fun then I see no problem with it, but when a random person online is intentionally team killing it's pretty annoying.

CornontheCobbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#192  Edited By CornontheCobbe

I fucking hate Team Killers. I don't do it myself, but what really pissed me off is playing MW2 on Hardcore Team Deathmatch, i get 8 kills for an emergency airdrop and then some kid kills me just as i called it in. Then him and his little friend steal all my killstreaks. AC-130, Chopper Gunner, EMP. It's what i worked for, and these kids get for free.

mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By mano521
@Lind_L_Taylor:  same size or bigger. it really doesnt matter. if some one has been talking to my face the way you have, i dont put up with it. simple as that.   and just so we are clear, you were the one who came into this forum acting like a pompous dick
Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#194  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor
@mano521 said:

" @Lind_L_Taylor:  same size or bigger. it really doesnt matter. if some one has been talking to my face the way you have, i dont put up with it. simple as that.   and just so we are clear, you were the one who came into this forum acting like a pompous dick "

Stop e-thuggin' dude.  Braggin' about being all tough & shit on an internet forum.  That's funny.

Avatar image for suicidal_sniper
Suicidal_SNiper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By Suicidal_SNiper
@mano521: If it's on Live then I quit. I'm not gonna put up with it.
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By mano521
@Lind_L_Taylor: once again, you said i wouldnt do it in real life. im telling you that you were wrong. if you cant handle that, you can leave. you already should have left since you couldnt come up with a single thing to back your point of view and have been a general nuisance and a loser in this thread. 

No Caption Provided
TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#197  Edited By TheHBK

I do different things.  Typically, if I feel lazy and dont feel like getting into the game I will go after the highest rank person on my team in MW2.  Just piss him off.  Or my favorite is to TK someone when they have a crate coming in and take it.
Though I also love goading someone into team killing me only to see the X-button prompt pop up and press it.  Its hilarious.  I usually shoot at em, but make it seem like I am making a real effort though dont do it.  They then get frustrated, kill me, then I boot em. Great.
Oh and another favorite was in Halo 2, the map Waterworks, with the big ass gap in the middle.  I would get people to jump into a puma with me and then drive off into oblivion.  It would not be a team kill, instead they would count as suicides, which is even funnier.  I would do it so as to try to slide the puma from the right so I could jump out and they would be the only ones who die.

mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By mano521
@TheHBK:  i think telling people to get in cars and then driving off the edge with them is the best thing to do in halo.  but then you can only do it once, cuz most of the time they catch on lol
Absurd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By Absurd
@mano521:
No Caption Provided
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points