Team Killing / Griefing

yinstarrunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By yinstarrunner

Don't bother arguing with him. You won't change his ways. Just accept that there are people with screwed up mindsets in the world.

He already pretty much exclaimed that he jerks himself off to all the rage messages he receives on XBL.  This entire thread is a ruse to get you angry. He's laughing at you.

HaltIamReptar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By HaltIamReptar

In L4D, No Mercy, I like to do suicide runs with the gas station every now and then.  Fun stuff.

Also, TF2 with team killing on is impossible to play.  Stay away from that.

pwnasaurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53  Edited By pwnasaurus
@mano521:
its okay be a douchebag on xbox i have a pc so if people are assholes they just get banned permanatly your still a douche
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By mano521
@yinstarrunner: its really not though. i dont know why you took it like that. its just sometimes i find it funny how people react to getting teamkilled. and this thread is just to tell you my story and to see what you think of it.    no ruses this is straight up.            o and i would not call my self having a "screwed up mindset" just because i dont play a game the way you would like me too
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By mano521
@pwnasaurus: i understand that. i think it is in my bio for xbl. if not i should add it
FireBurger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#56  Edited By FireBurger
@mano521: Your logic is terrible. Developers don't put in teamkilling, they put in team damage. It adds strategy / realism to the game, and that is why they put it in. They don't put it in so that people can go around teamkilling - that's why they have a TK limit before it boots you. And, like you said, many games completely forgo team damage just to avoid the dicks like you.

When I get TKed one time by someone in a game I'll either laugh (if it was well done) or just brush it off and not say anything at all. However, when someone continues to TK me it simply ruins the fun. I know that it's just a game, but that doesn't mean common fucking decency shouldn't apply. When I want to kick back and relax at the end of the day, I don't want to have to contend with some juvenile prick who gets his laughs by trying to get a rise out of other people. It's pathetic.
breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#57  Edited By breadfan
@FireBurger said:
When I get TKed one time by someone in a game I'll either laugh (if it was well done) or just brush it off and not say anything at all. However, when someone continues to TK me it simply ruins the fun. I know that it's just a game, but that doesn't mean common fucking decency shouldn't apply. When I want to kick back and relax at the end of the day, I don't want to have to contend with some juvenile prick who gets his laughs by trying to get a rise out of other people. It's pathetic.
Previous posts have stated that he only team kills the people taking the game too seriously and already ruining other people's experience.  

Seriously people, it's just a damn game. If you can't take a little rousing online, step away from the internet.
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By mano521
@FireBurger:  well then you wouldnt be the target of me. you fail to understand that i only go after the people who i find annoying. i usually start off a hardcore match playing normally. but once i hear some little kid bitching, or some other kind of annoying tripe, i kill them until they shut up.      and call that pathetic if you will. i just like to enjoy my games the way i will. if there is teamkilling in a game, i can choose to take advantage of that.      just because somebody isnt playing the way you feel they should, does not in anyway mean they are pathetic or anything of the sort.
MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By MrKlorox

I don't understand why more games don't use mirror team damage (aka ricochet team damage).

FireBurger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By FireBurger
@mano521: So you're saying that if you were playing a game of football (soccer), and you decided to turn around and shoot the ball into your own net, you wouldn't be being a dick to your teammates, you'd just be playing "your own way?"
yakov456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#61  Edited By yakov456

The first step to correct being a jerk off is to admit to it, congrats you are on your way sir!

mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By mano521
@FireBurger:  no i would be being a dick and playing my own way. if they didnt like the way i played. they could just leave. or in that case probably kick me out. but honestly if i was playing with normal people, they should realize that its just a game and not get overly upset about it like some people online do.
Barrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#63  Edited By Barrock

Are you nine years old? Buy a new damn game and quit attempting to ruin other people's experiences.

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By breadfan

mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By mano521
@Barrock: i dont know where you get the nine year old thing from because honestly ive been trying to discuss this maturely with you people. but some of you get in such a rage over some game that you act immaturely.  grow up and realize people dont have to play by your standards
FireBurger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By FireBurger
@Br3adfan:  

" yes normally when i tk, i either go for the tough guy, the little annoying kid, the guy who is clearly teamkilling, or the guy who is in the lead. those are the people you get the most enjoyment out of haha "

Yeah, that lead player really deserved it...
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By mano521
@yakov456: im afraid if being a jerk off means playing the game i bought the way i want,   the correcting stops there.    hahaha sorry    :)
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By mano521
@FireBurger: yes because they usually brag about it. i dunno about you. but if the guy in the lead is saying "IM CARRYING THIS TEAM"  or  "MY TEAM SUCKS" 
 ill tk him 
FireBurger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By FireBurger
@mano521: Oh, so everyone should have to manage themselves around you and how you wanted to play? If they don't like it, then they have to back out of a game and find a new one?

Look, I'm done. You're a dick, you've got a real interesting world view, and your logic boggles the mind. Congrats, I guess.
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By mano521
@FireBurger: im just saying everyone should be allowed to play the way that they choose. they payed money for the game. they should be able to decide.     

i know i am a dick.  
peace
breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By breadfan
@FireBurger said:
" @Br3adfan:  

" yes normally when i tk, i either go for the tough guy, the little annoying kid, the guy who is clearly teamkilling, or the guy who is in the lead. those are the people you get the most enjoyment out of haha "

Yeah, that lead player really deserved it... "
I don't recall every saying that, but alright. Anyway, I'm pretty sure he meant the guy who is in the lead giving everyone shit or bragging his ass off.  

Seriously people need to chill the fuck out here. This topic began as a somewhat as a joke and morphed into this let's hate on this Mano guy thread. People team kill, some find it funny and amusing, able to see the joke, and other well. Others take it personally and gripe about it, which is clearly evident in this thread.
Tuggah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Tuggah
@mano521: the idea is that you die and your team has been Left 4 Dead
FireBurger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By FireBurger
@mano521 said:
" @FireBurger: yes because they usually brag about it. i dunno about you. but if the guy in the lead is saying "IM CARRYING THIS TEAM"  or  "MY TEAM SUCKS"  ill tk him  "
Haha, one last one.

I agree, people online can be way too serious / complete dicks to other players without teamkilling, and your teamkilling them doesn't bother me. Hell, I'd probably do it too if they were annoying enough. However, your reasoning doesn't match what you claim you do. You're essentially rationalizing killing anybody as okay because you're "playing your own way." You want to say that you straight up kill people who are complete dicks, for that reason, then fine. But, you're not just saying that. You're essentially defending killing anybody you want, whether you're meaning to or not.
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By mano521
@FireBurger: i know i am defending that. and i do defend that if it comes down to it. the point i was making is that i only do it do annoying people.  even if i do nothing wrong and i am teamkilled, i realized that the guy doing it probably is having a good time, and its not really a big deal. so i laugh it off. doesnt matter how many times it happens. if i truly got tired of it, id find a different match. i dont blame that guy whatsoever. hes enjoying his game. big whoop.
FireBurger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By FireBurger
@mano521: Alright, I straight up fucking lied.

I understand that the other guy on the other side of the internet is having fun. I'm fine with him having fun - it's not like I wish death or unhappiness on anybody. However, I'm not okay with somebody getting their fun out of frustrating / angering other people (we're talking non-assholes and more than an isolated incidence, here) because at the end of the day, it says something about that person's character; rather than find another harmless way to entertain themselves (which they surely could), they go out of their way to "hurt" other people, not really caring about that person's fun. Essentially, you're telling me I should care about them having fun when they clearly don't care about mine.

There are ways for people to have fun without it being to the detriment of others, and when people choose not to do that, it says something about their character at large. The end. Done. For real. :)
HaltIamReptar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By HaltIamReptar
@mano521: Would you still enjoy yourself and laugh it off if you could never get anything done in a game because people keep deliberately killing you?
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By mano521
@HaltIamReptar: well that is basically the point of most games. and i have fun playing games. so yes.  lol 

but really i know what you are trying to say. fact is, if you are gonna get mad at a team mate killing you, you also should get really mad at an enemy killing you. and if that is the way you are, you arent having fun playing games. in which case you should stop as not to be constantly angry. you are getting mad at the fact that you died. deep down that is why people get mad at games. and those people shouldnt be playing if all they are gonna do is get pissed
HaltIamReptar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By HaltIamReptar
@mano521: That comparison is ridiculously analogous.

Dude, are you completely serious right now?  I mean straight up, let's be candid as shit.  You think that team killing is the same thing as being killed by an opposing human player?
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By mano521

@HaltIamReptar:    to me yes. i couldnt care either way. because you see. i realize that its a game.     for other people, they get pissed over dying. they will complain whether or not its a team mate or a person on the other team.     take my friend.  we will call him ben.  he screams that the other team isnt allowed to kill him in a certain way. and i am being dead serious. he thinks the other team sucks, because he is dying. im sure he would react the same way if a team mate killed him.

mikeeegeee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By mikeeegeee
@Br3adfan said:
" This topic began as a somewhat as a joke and morphed into this let's hate on this Mano guy thread.  "
That's only because this Mano guy has presented himself as such an insufferable cock. It doesn't help that he's been lurking around this thread like a... like a ... the word escapes me.

I understand the urge to.. live life to its fullest and ignore rules and do things simply because you can. Because of that, I occasionally drive down the road in the oncoming lane. We're made to believe that we're not to cross those lines in the road, but what is a road but a wide, driveable surface? What is an online shooting game but an arena in which to kill people? All people? Sure there are rules to abide by, but if we can't ever take a minute to see those rules as petty and self-imposed, then are we ever really living?

Still, it doesn't change the fact that continual violation of the rules (as you claim "two week team-killing sprees") invites you to be disliked in the least and punished in the extreme. It also doesn't help matters that you're being a real cock about it.
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By mano521
@FireBurger: lol dont worry about it dude 

CAN WE BE FWENDS NOW? 
No Caption Provided
breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By breadfan
@mikeeegeee:  

mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By mano521
@mikeeegeee: i dont see myself as being a cock. and the fact that you can compare a videogame to anything in real life is beyond me. its a GAME.    ive been trying to argue for my right to play a GAME the way i choose. and you people decide that the way you play is the right way. to me, you are the dick.  you think that if someone doesnt play the way you do, they are automatically an "insufferable cock"  and because you cannot argue against what they say, you make references to real life, which is totally irrelevant to a GAME.  

look buddy. if you disagree with how i play games every once in awhile. go ahead. but if you are gonna call me a cock for explaining why, fuck off. i dont need to hear you QQ
ZenaxPure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#84  Edited By ZenaxPure

Right now seems like a good time to post this. (might have to refresh page >_>)

Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#85  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor

You're a fuckin' Troll to boot. I'm really surprised this piece of inflammatory called a Topic hasn't been locked yet.  You came on here to inflame people just like you do in your games.  One post you say you're a dick & in another you say you aren't. You're just here to start shit & annoy people.  All I know for certain is that your parents did a really pathetic, shitty job of raising you.

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By breadfan
@Lind_L_Taylor:  

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By pause422

If I get teamkilled and its obvious its on purpose for no reason whatsoever, I will gladly kill that person over and over again. Other than that, I don't have a reason to do it. If its messing around with only friends or something, thats another story, then its just all fun.

Barrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Barrock
@Zenaxzd said:
" Right now seems like a good time to post this. (might have to refresh page >_>) "
Lovely. I'm listening to the Bombcast with headphones on. You suck.
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By mano521
@Lind_L_Taylor:  
sigh. i cant help it if some people like you get heated up over a simple debate about whether or not teamkilling is a big deal.    i know i am a dick when i choose to be. but right now in this thread im trying to just get a debate going.  if all you can say is that im being a troll, and make lame insults about my parents  (who as far as i am concerned did a swell job of raising me   :)  )  then you might as well leave. this thread does not need you
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By mano521
Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor

If anything, this thread is a strong argument to turn off team killing.  Then the "evil doers" can find something else to be bored with, like throwing bricks through their neighbor's windows, etc.

mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By mano521
@Lind_L_Taylor:  you havent really given any proof of what you believe except insulting people.
breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By breadfan
@Lind_L_Taylor: If you really are getting this heated over this thread, then you have some rage issues.
Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor
@Br3adfan said:
" @Lind_L_Taylor: If you really are getting this heated over this thread, then you have some rage issues. "
I'm not mad at all.  It sounds like you're just getting agitated. Kind of like those other players on your team-killing trip, eh?
HaltIamReptar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By HaltIamReptar
@mano521: I'm done responding to this thread.  Now I'm just following it for fun.
breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By breadfan
@Lind_L_Taylor said:
" @Br3adfan said:
" @Lind_L_Taylor: If you really are getting this heated over this thread, then you have some rage issues. "
I'm not mad at all.  It sounds like you're just getting agitated. Kind of like those other players on your team-killing trip, eh? "
Er not really, but your constant replies using common fallacies is quite funny. Do try harder next time.
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By mano521
@Lind_L_Taylor:  you seem to be mad seeing as how all you have done is randomly insult (very poorly i may add)  and be a general dick about things. 
again, you arent needed here if you arent willing to participate in a intelligent debate
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By mano521
@HaltIamReptar: lol im reading through all this stuff.   it is very entertaining.
Coombs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Coombs
@SuperSecretAgenda said:
" Ahh. The glory days of team killing in BF2. C4ing vehicles, sniping teammates. The game was just fun. "
I used to do that ALL THE TIME
If I wasnt in a clan match, I was Blowing up friendlies while waiting for a clan match
Avatar image for randominternetuser
RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't care much in CoD, BC, or those types of games, I can just luagh that off.  However, if you teamkill in L4D, I fucking hate you.  So much.  So very much.  I play L4D when I actually want to play Co-op, so when someone teamkills and ruins the game, especially when everyone else on the team is productive and smart, it enrages me.