Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#101  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor
@Br3adfan said:
" @Lind_L_Taylor said:
" @Br3adfan said:
" @Lind_L_Taylor: If you really are getting this heated over this thread, then you have some rage issues. "
I'm not mad at all.  It sounds like you're just getting agitated. Kind of like those other players on your team-killing trip, eh? "
Er not really, but your constant replies using common fallacies is quite funny. Do try harder next time. "
There's no fallacy at all. I've already read 4-5 other comments calling the guy an asshole.  This entire thread is inflammatory.  If you started a discussion about why Hitler's Youth was cool & you wanted to debate that, well that would probably piss a lot of people off. This really is no different.  You're basically saying you're a poor sport at playing online games & you think it's something to be proud of.  Giving grief to others is nothing to be proud of.  People do this when they're driving on the road, how they act to strangers on the phone, & all kinds of other social activities in life. It's not just with online games.  You're basically saying you're a flat-out asshole.  if you can spoil other people's fun in a game, then you can do it anything that requires other people around you.  It's the results of poorly raising your kids & maybe some inbreeding.
FireBurger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#102  Edited By FireBurger
@mano521 said:

"CAN WE BE FWENDS NOW? "

No.
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By mano521
@Lind_L_Taylor: sigh  absolutely wrong on all counts. for one, the fact that you compared teamkilling to calling hitlers youth cool just shows you take your games way too seriously and that you have a poor grasp on reality. no one is being a poor sport. if you teamkill, you  are having fun in a unique way that not all players agree with. you think the way you play is right and there should be no other way to play the game.    and as for your obsession with poorly raised children and inbreeding,  im getting kinda suspicious that you are the victim of these things. 
breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#104  Edited By breadfan
@Lind_L_Taylor:  

mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By mano521
@FireBurger: lame
felixlighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#106  Edited By felixlighter

You say that people shouldn't get upset while you're running around ruining the game but you said in your first post that your goal is to annoy and insight angry messages.  Your really just a pathetic creep that has nothing better to do than get your kicks out of pissing other people off.   If it wasn't for the anonymity of internet, you wouldn't ever consider doing it.  What's there to debate?  You're a douchebag bragging about your douchebaginess.

HaltIamReptar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By HaltIamReptar
@FireBurger said:
" @mano521 said:

"CAN WE BE FWENDS NOW? "

No. "
Why did I get a notification for this?
Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#108  Edited By Seppli

I usually just leave the room, when teamkillers are in it.

And - for my sake - please go and die a horrible, slow and painful death.

Thank you.

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 1

#109  Edited By wefwefasdf

My friends and I had a lot of great moments in Bad Company when we would team kill together sending the game into mayhem. I'm going to try the trivia question one when BC2 comes out. Thanks for the idea! :p

Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor
@FelixLighter said:
" You say that people shouldn't get upset while you're running around ruining the game but you said in your first post that your goal is to annoy and insight angry messages.  Your really just a pathetic creep that has nothing better to do than get your kicks out of pissing other people off.   If it wasn't for the anonymity of internet, you wouldn't ever consider doing it.  What's there to debate?  You're a douchebag bragging about your douchebaginess. "
This.  In a public face to face forum I imagine he'd be counting his teeth.
breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By breadfan
@Seppli 
 No one gives a shit.
 No one gives a shit.

mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By mano521
@FelixLighter: im gonna have to go sentece by sentence through your post 
my goal is to annoy the annoying and get angry messages from people who already are ruining my game. none of what you said constitutes the "pathetic creep" insult. i have other things to do, but pissing off annoying people makes me laugh. i enjoy it.  as for you internet anonymity, you could say that about everything so thats just a dumb ass argument. what are you?        
anyways im trying to find out what GB thinks and debating with them over whether or not teamkilling is a big deal.    

and yes i am a douchebag, but i am not bragging. 
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By mano521
@Seppli:  
if you really think someone should die over a videogame i hope you dont end up like that psycho who killed his mom for not paying for his xbl service
breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By breadfan
@Lind_L_Taylor said:
@FelixLighter said:
" You say that people shouldn't get upset while you're running around ruining the game but you said in your first post that your goal is to annoy and insight angry messages.  Your really just a pathetic creep that has nothing better to do than get your kicks out of pissing other people off.   If it wasn't for the anonymity of internet, you wouldn't ever consider doing it.  What's there to debate?  You're a douchebag bragging about your douchebaginess. "
This.  In a public face to face forum I imagine he'd be counting his teeth. 
And where would you be? You're the main one talking shit and whining because someone team killed you.
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By mano521
@Lind_L_Taylor:  i think ill be fine. i doubt anyone would try anything if i was in front of them anyways haha
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By mano521
@SpikeSpiegel: lol no problem dude.
MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By MrKlorox
@mano521 said:
" @Lind_L_Taylor:  i think ill be fine. i doubt anyone would try anything if i was in front of them anyways haha "
You certainly wouldn't be speaking the way you do. That's for sure.
breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By breadfan
@MrKlorox said:
" @mano521 said:
" @Lind_L_Taylor:  i think ill be fine. i doubt anyone would try anything if i was in front of them anyways haha "
You certainly wouldn't be speaking the way you do. That's for sure. "
Yes he would.
MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By MrKlorox
@Br3adfan said:
" @MrKlorox said:
" @mano521 said:
Yes he would. "
Not true. Nobody puts up with so many backhanded remarks in person.
breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By breadfan
@MrKlorox said:
" @Br3adfan said:
" @MrKlorox said:
" @mano521 said:
Yes he would. "
Not true. Nobody puts up with so many backhanded remarks in person. "
Well, I've seen him say worse to people's face. 
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By mano521
@MrKlorox:  yea i probably would. if these guys spoke the way they did, i sure as hell would.
MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By MrKlorox
@Br3adfan said:
" @MrKlorox said:
" @Br3adfan said:
" @MrKlorox said:
" @mano521 said:
Yes he would. "
Well, I've seen him say worse to people's face.  "
That is sad.
c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By c1337us

Team killing is a dick move.

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By breadfan
@MrKlorox said:
" @Br3adfan said:
" @MrKlorox said:
" @Br3adfan said:
" @MrKlorox said:
" @mano521 said:
Yes he would. "
Well, I've seen him say worse to people's face.  "
That is sad. "
So either he's a wimp because he says something on the internet as opposed to in person, but if he says it in person he's sad? Cool theory.
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By mano521
@MrKlorox: ya i know. i suppose i would have been pretty pissed off by now at them. haha i try to keep my cool though.
MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By MrKlorox
@Br3adfan: It's sad that people take that kind of talk to their face.
breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By breadfan
@MrKlorox said:
" @Br3adfan: It's sad that people take that kind of talk to their face. "
Oh, my apologizes. I misunderstood you. 

Anyway, this thread has run it's course, just let it slip into oblivion.
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By mano521
@MrKlorox:  i usually dont. by this time id be up in these kids faces. thats what breadfan was saying. but i understand. these people just arent making decent debates and are resorting to childish insults haha
Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Seppli
@mano521 said:

" @Seppli:  if you really think someone should die over a videogame i hope you dont end up like that psycho who killed his mom for not paying for his xbl service "

If you had any empathy, you'd know that you make people angry with your teamkilling and griefing. 

Ever made somebody angry in a bar? Or at a club? That shit might get you killed. Do it often enough and it will.

Just saying. Be decent or you're dead to me.
NoDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#130  Edited By NoDeath

You're an asshole. But a smart asshole and I respect that.

Andorski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Andorski

Griefing reminds people that it's just a game.  Better to have people griefed once in a while than to have a bunch of testosterone-fueled asses get too competitive for their own good.

@Seppli said:

" Ever made somebody angry in a bar? Or at a club? That shit might get you killed. Do it often enough and it will. "
It's true...
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By mano521
@Seppli:  
if you had any common sense, you should realize people shouldnt be getting upset over videogames. 
 getting people angry in a bar is completely different than teamkilling some one on a videogame.  

as for your be decent or your dead to me,   i dont give a fuck if im dead to you, you still have no reason to kill over a videogame 
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By mano521
@NoDeath: why thank you  i appreciate it
Feser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Feser

I realize this post is almost dead, but if people ask you to stop will you?  
And while I don't teamkill I can't get mad at you. I have said some pretty funny and mean shit to people, and really that's worse.
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By mano521
@Feser: usually if they ask me to stop, it means they have learned to not be annoying, so i oblige 
Feser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Feser
@mano521:
So in that case, coolness. The big thing I'd do with friends is see how close we can get to shooting the other's face without killing them, but I'm going to try the trivia thing.
Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Seppli
@mano521 said:
" @Seppli:  if you had any common sense, you should realize people shouldnt be getting upset over videogames.  getting people angry in a bar is completely different than teamkilling some one on a videogame.   as for your be decent or your dead to me,   i dont give a fuck if im dead to you, you still have no reason to kill over a videogame  "

If somebody annoys me, like you would If I met you in 'griefing mode', I might get angry. At the very least you will have killed that room for me and I will have to go through the annoyance of putting you on my ignore and avoid list. More trouble than your worth - really.

Other than that, competitive online multiplayer gaming is very similar to any competitve sporting event. You're gaming's hooligans. You want to pick a fight in an environment where there can't be a fight. Now that's pussy behavior. Please - go out and grief sports fans at a soccer/football/hockey/baseball match. Enjoy the medical bills.

You can't say fucking with people is okay, because it's just a game. That's bullshit and you know it.
breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By breadfan

Another fun team killing game is Grand Theft Auto 4. Get a chopper full of friends, be the pilot, fly above the city, jump out, laughs ensue.

Andorski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Andorski

Just did some more griefing in Fat Princess. I threw bombs at the castle gates so they would break down and allow the enemy team to storm in and get the princess.  I also threw some chicken potions so my team couldn't chase after them.

mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By mano521
@Seppli:  
its really not bullshit. if you are in a right, sane state of mind, you should not be getting angry over a videogame. that is a fact. i teamkill people who do, or if they are annoying. maybe you didnt catch that part.       oh and QQ you have to navigate through 2 windows to put me on an avoid list. god forbid 
anyways  griefing in game instead of outside is not pussy behavior, it is intelligent. are you saying that if you arent a pussy, you would have no trouble to go out to a soccer game and piss people off? if you did i wouldnt call you a pussy, i would call you retarded. just as i wouldnt call teamkilling pussy behavior, because it is just having fun. if some people cant handle that, it is their own faults. not mine
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By mano521
@Andorski: lmao never played fat princess but that sounds hilarious
Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Seppli

Historically - the most frequent reason to kill people is 'SEMANTICS'. When fighting over the meaning of words and ideas is reason enough to commit genozide, don't you think getting angry over being griefed in a game is reason enough for a simple homicide?

A couple of years ago, a dude t-bagged another dude in a CounterStrike tournament somewhere in LA. Guess what, he got shot on the parking lot for it.

There's no good reason to kill somebody over anything, but often any reason is reason enough.

Being an asshole to others puts you and others at risk - always.

Imagine a mentally unstable dude all rilled up from being griefed in an online multiplayer videogame. You griefed him badly enough for him to be close to exploding. His wife comes in and says nothing more than a word... and he beats the living shit out of her. That's your doing. YOUR DOING. You generated that anger. POS griefer.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#143  Edited By natetodamax
@mano521: You know you can reply to more than one person in a single message, right?
Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Seppli
@mano521 said:
" @Seppli:  its really not bullshit. if you are in a right, sane state of mind, you should not be getting angry over a videogame. that is a fact. i teamkill people who do, or if they are annoying. maybe you didnt catch that part.       oh and QQ you have to navigate through 2 windows to put me on an avoid list. god forbid anyways  griefing in game instead of outside is not pussy behavior, it is intelligent. are you saying that if you arent a pussy, you would have no trouble to go out to a soccer game and piss people off? if you did i wouldnt call you a pussy, i would call you retarded. just as i wouldnt call teamkilling pussy behavior, because it is just having fun. if some people cant handle that, it is their own faults. not mine "
But it's not over a videogame. It's about YOU. A miserable human being.
breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By breadfan

Speaking of griefing in GTA4, my friend and I recorded this one night a while back. 

mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By mano521
@natetodamax: i actually did not know that. haha   thanks

@Seppli:
  No it is that persons mental instability. if he cannot handle being pissed at a game, it is his own fault. and everything he does, is his own doing.  him saying someone got me mad because he griefed me on a game is not grounds for police to come and charge me for him beating his wife . that is foolish to think so 
and please, you dont know me at all so dont go calling me pathetic.  your points are weak at best. deal with it
Mr_Bubbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Mr_Bubbles

I'm on the fence about you. 

I hate being team killed because I walk by a kid waiting for the chopper to spawn and he doesn't want me to take it. 

You know what, you suck. I hope I never play an online game with you...ever. I like to have fun in games.

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Seppli

Do whatever you want to your friends. That's what being friends is about. Being cool with that kind of shit.

Do it to strangers and you're a fucking cunt. You should be pounded in the ass with an ungreased baseball bat until your inners tear up.

mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By mano521
@Mr_Bubbles:  dunno why you say i suck but whatever, if you dont want to have anychance of getting teamkilled avoid my name.  i like to have fun too and sometimes that fun involves me teamkilling people. annoying people.     so actually you would be safe if you werent annoying
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By mano521
@Seppli:  
again you are clearly messed up in the head to think beating someone up over a videogame is ok.   

you are insane, your arguments are invalid