Avatar image for redhotchilimist
Redhotchilimist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By Redhotchilimist

Gyratyne left this thread for fear of breaking NDA accidentally, which seems like a smart move. I haven't signed anything, though, and I sent him a bunch of additional sketches before the NDA time was even up, hoping they could be of some help. It's sort of slipped my mind since then, but now I've decided to pretty them up a little and post them here like I did the others. It's too late to contribute for an NPC, but Indivisible still has their donations open if you're getting the game anyway and want to push them towards further stretch goals. They've crawled past two more since the initial campaign, I believe.

Load our Last Souls's Mindcavitus is here, while Jeff Green is here.

It's Dan Ryckert as Big Boss the pirate! Dan's haircut really dates this drawing.
It's Dan Ryckert as Big Boss the pirate! Dan's haircut really dates this drawing.

It's Vinny's Load Our Last Souls character, Mindcavitus! She wore lots of different equipment during the show. Full Havel's with the Fang Boar Helm, Black Knight Halberd and Stone Greatshield is what stuck with me, so I used that as the base. Of course, she's drinking estus. The way I imagine it, her animation would never lower that bottle. The sketch on the bottom left is meant to illustrate the crazy hand movements lowering and raising your guard with the halberd makes.
It's Vinny's Load Our Last Souls character, Mindcavitus! She wore lots of different equipment during the show. Full Havel's with the Fang Boar Helm, Black Knight Halberd and Stone Greatshield is what stuck with me, so I used that as the base. Of course, she's drinking estus. The way I imagine it, her animation would never lower that bottle. The sketch on the bottom left is meant to illustrate the crazy hand movements lowering and raising your guard with the halberd makes.
It's Friend of the Site, Jeff Green! I envisioned his character as an old crone named Stamina Green hanging out in Norman's Wharf, waiting for her daughter li'l Green to make it home. It's funny to me, dammit, and maybe some of the other 300 people that watch his twitch streams. Probably not to anyone else though.
It's Friend of the Site, Jeff Green! I envisioned his character as an old crone named Stamina Green hanging out in Norman's Wharf, waiting for her daughter li'l Green to make it home. It's funny to me, dammit, and maybe some of the other 300 people that watch his twitch streams. Probably not to anyone else though.

hassun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That Jeff green is pretty godlike.

Redhotchilimist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Redhotchilimist

@hassun Thanks!

@audiobusting and @theht are responsible for the first of today's characters.

The image of Luchadeer carrying Cool Baby like Yoshi seemed funny to me.
The image of Luchadeer carrying Cool Baby like Yoshi seemed funny to me.

For the second character, I imagined York of Deadly premonition fame as a scruffy wandering samurai, solving seed-related murder sprees all across the country. He's dressed in the cherry blossom attire for the occasion, as it increases his sex-appeal.
For the second character, I imagined York of Deadly premonition fame as a scruffy wandering samurai, solving seed-related murder sprees all across the country. He's dressed in the cherry blossom attire for the occasion, as it increases his sex-appeal.

audioBusting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 26

Ohh dang, I haven't caught up with this thread since I last posted. Those drawings are real good, @redhotchilimist!

Redhotchilimist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@audiobusting: Thank you!

I'll be a bit busy until March ends, so I'm gonna pretty up the final sketches sometime in early April.

Efesell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

I had to find out who did this and found my way here, damn fine work.

Relkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

So that's the one OP went with! I had been wondering about that.

Redhotchilimist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hahaa, I'm really happy to see Vinny make it into the game. Good choice!

BonelessSpirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's awesome. Love the bomb necklace.

Gyratyne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's been a while. Thanks to Efesell for finding the cameo. I'm quite pleased with the finished character. I haven't started Indivisible yet, but have heard great things. I hope to make time for it soon.

Much gratitude again to Redhotchilimist for working on the submitted design. They did a wonderful job and I appreciate the effort spent for my little indulgence.

It was my pleasure to support Lab Zero. I think Indivisible is pretty special for many reasons and I hope people enjoy it.