Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#151  Edited By swoxx
@fishmicmuffin said:

" @Raymayne said:

" I want Quinn to end up on Dex's table. Please God. "
After this Sunday's episode, it looks to me like it will be Liddy, not Quinn that ends up on the table. Quinn has turned out to be a good guy in my eyes. He didn't lie to Deb, he told Liddy to back off (and he was having reservations the whole time).    Liddy has to go. "
You guys seriously think he'd step that out of line? I mean liddy doesn't pass Dexters criteria for being eligible for the table right? 

Edit: Quinn either for that matter
mattbosten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#152  Edited By mattbosten
@swoxx said:
" @fishmicmuffin said:

" @Raymayne said:

" I want Quinn to end up on Dex's table. Please God. "
After this Sunday's episode, it looks to me like it will be Liddy, not Quinn that ends up on the table. Quinn has turned out to be a good guy in my eyes. He didn't lie to Deb, he told Liddy to back off (and he was having reservations the whole time).    Liddy has to go. "
You guys seriously think he'd step that out of line? I mean liddy doesn't pass Dexters criteria for being eligible for the table right?  Edit: Quinn either for that matter "
We already know Liddy's a dirty cop, I imagine with a bit of digging Dexter could find something. 

Really enjoyed this episode as Dexter's two lives blended with everyone finding our about Lumen and his meetings with Jordan Chase. The teaser at the end of the episode was incredible and I really can't wait to see how it plays out; I'm seriously thinking Deb is finally going to find out the truth about Dexter (as is the case in the books).
swoxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By swoxx
@MattBosten: I guess you got a point there. I'd just seem a tad to convenient that he'd killed someone before, I'd be kinda disappointed if they wrote it of that easily
JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#154  Edited By JJWeatherman
@Osaladin said:
" ... "Tick Tock, that's the sound of your life running out.... take care Lumen." "
Best part of the episode. As he was talking to her, all I was thinking about was her voice, and how she was speaking. I was like "Oh god, he's going to recognize her voice!!" 

Good episode.
chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#155  Edited By chaser324  Moderator
@MattBosten: 
I don't see anyway that this season can't eventually lead to Deb discovering Dexter's secrets. Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if what happens is that she discovers that Liddy also knows and kills him to preserve Dexter's cover.
mesklinite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#156  Edited By mesklinite

I find that lumen adds such a big risk factor in everything dexter does. Man this season is stressfull to watch!!!! 

@Chaser324 If Deb would do that she would be such a train wreck!
fishmicmuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#157  Edited By fishmicmuffin
@swoxx said:
" @MattBosten: I guess you got a point there. I'd just seem a tad to convenient that he'd killed someone before, I'd be kinda disappointed if they wrote it of that easily "
I think to save his own ass Dexter would kill someone that hasn't killed before, and that would be the cases with Liddy.
TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By TwoOneFive

ami the only one who liked rita and the dynamic it added to the storyline? 

oh and RIP Doakes, Quinn will never be as awesome

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#159  Edited By chaser324  Moderator
@TwoOneFive: 
I liked the dynamic that the character Rita added to the storyline, but I really didn't like Julie Benz's portrayal of the character. I think she's a pretty awful actress.
TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By TwoOneFive
@Chaser324 said:
" @TwoOneFive:  I liked the dynamic that the character Rita added to the storyline, but I really didn't like Julie Benz's portrayal of the character. I think she's a pretty awful actress. "
i thought she played it just fine. i don't understand what was bad about her performance. she played the sweet, perfect little honest lady, opposite of dexter in every way. 
Avatar image for deactivated-57beb9d651361
deactivated-57beb9d651361

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like how everyone just accepts that Liddy is Robocop. My mate and I refer to him as that without question. 

Also: "Goodbye, Lumen." 

Waaaaaaaaaa!?

The evolution of Dexter as a character and a show is crazy. Its a far different beast now to what it was back in the first season.  

2 really changed the show, 3 was atrocious, 4 was a vast improvement and turned out to be a great season, and now this season has been consistently awesome week to week.

ez123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#162  Edited By ez123
@GetEveryone said:
"I long maintained that 2 was the best, as 3 was atrocious. 4 was a vast improvement and turned out to be a great season, and now this season has been consistently awesome week to week. "
Damn, I'm with you on all of that. 

I thought the last ep was one of the best for the show.  The Astor stuff, Deb meeting Lumen, Jordan Chase,Dex v Olivia's Dad, Quinn v Robocop, all pretty great.  I thought the girl who played Astor acted much better than before.
kelbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#163  Edited By kelbear

Dexter is being shown to have emotions, and I like it. Whether or not he's aware of them. The character is evolving over the years which makes it much more interesting.   

vaiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#164  Edited By vaiz

Oh man. This fucking episode. The end was kind of expected, I guess. But still, this fucking episode. This is becoming much less of a season 2 rehash than I originally feared. Loved the face off moment between Dex and Chase.

MisterChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By MisterChief

Peter Weller needs his own Magnum P.I. style spin-off style show.

ninjakiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By ninjakiller

Wow, from a slow start and looking like a season 3 in terms of quality to surpassing season 4 and possibly season 2 in terms of quality I must bow before the writers.   Talk about a slow-burn turning into a flash fire.   

Edit: It looks like it's a matter of when not if Deb discovers Dexter's secret.  The final showdown in episode 12?  Season 6, Deb living Dexter's secret.  

Will Lumen take the fall and got to jail to protect Dexter?  A more likely scenario is how Lumen dies.  Peter Weller?  Jordan Chase? Deb?  Who kills her?  She's just too much of a sticky wicket to be left alive in Dexter universe.   

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By JJWeatherman
@ninjakiller said:
"  She's just too much of a sticky wicket to be left alive in Dexter universe.    "
Not if they clean up the "mess". By that I mean Jordan. 

And thank you for using the phrase "sticky wicket". So good.
AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#168  Edited By AhmadMetallic
@GetEveryone said:

" 3 was atrocious "

Avatar image for deactivated-57beb9d651361
deactivated-57beb9d651361

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure by the end of the season Quinn is going to be revealed as the antithesis of Doakes. Whether through Robocop's surveillance or otherwise, he'll find out what Lumen and Dex have been doing and choose to protect them. 

This season is an absolute blast.

ninjakiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By ninjakiller
@JJWeatherman said:

" @ninjakiller said:

"  She's just too much of a sticky wicket to be left alive in Dexter universe.    "
Not if they clean up the "mess". By that I mean Jordan.  And thank you for using the phrase "sticky wicket". So good. "
Even if they take Jordan out what happens in the storyline?  She's only signed on for this season.  A breakup? Doubtful.  Jail? Doubtful.  Unless season 6 would consist of Dexter just never visiting his gf/student.  I'm guessing she dies, which is just going to be tragic after all that she's been through.   

Another possibility is her just going back to Minnesota.  How very droll.  

@GetEveryone: Now that would be cool.  Though Quinn after 3 seasons is still completely unlikable in my book.  
vaiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By vaiz

My theory is Robocop ends up in a confrontation with Quinn that ends in Quinn's death, possibly concerning Quinn protecting Dexter, and that gives Dexter the opening to put Robocop on the table.

ninjakiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By ninjakiller
Only 2 episodes to go.  Holy crap the ride really starts now.  
BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#173  Edited By BabyChooChoo

The end of this episode was pretty obvious, but still good nonetheless. I can only imagine what could possibly happen in this show. There's so much that can and presumably will go down in these next two episodes, but I just want to know how in the world they'll take out Jordan.

MisterChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By MisterChief

Why all the love for season 2? Lila was annoying as fuck and her only redeeming character quality was getting naked.

ez123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By ez123
@MisterChief: Did the british lady make the Bay Harbor Butcher stuff less suspenseful and James Doakes less mother fucking awesome? 

...and I thought Lila was okay.
MisterChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By MisterChief
@ez123 said:
" @MisterChief: Did the british lady make the Bay Harbor Butcher stuff less suspenseful and James Doakes less mother fucking awesome?  ...and I thought Lila was okay. "
Having Doakes killed off by her was not awesome.
ez123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By ez123
@MisterChief: Well, Dexter wasn't going to do it and I don't see how it wasn't awesome.  The scene was great with Doakes thinking that he was going to be saved and then finding out that she was fucking crazy. It's a TV show, not bullet points, so yes,
  • Lila killing Doakes
 is not awesome, but it was well done.
Osaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Osaladin

Great episode, is it only me, or is Lumen becoming more attractive? Finally Dexter can be with someone that understands him for who he is, too bad it won't last. Footprint aye Debra? Debra is going to find out that Lumen was #13 and will look the other way. Robocop and Quinn will have an epic robo fight and robocop will end up dead via a knife in the chest.  

But of course they will just bring robocop back from the fucking dead and put his body into an even more robotic robocop robot. 

You just wait and see. 

Edit: Lila's character was awesome and yes the nudity helped.

BBQBram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#179  Edited By BBQBram

MY last post was a huge rant on how the series fails to develop the characters beyond pawns for a suspense driven plot. Season 4 seemed to force Dexter to confront himself the next season. Instead we got a hugely messy story arc that feels like Dexter-by-the-numbers. Now that I've come to terms with that, this season is fine. The pacing is working out and it's a pretty cool plot. It's just that whoever thinks there is any actual depth or character development at play is completely oblivious as to actual great writing on TV shows. Try Mad Men or Boardwalk Empire and then say this show holds up as anything beyond a "whodunit" variation.

ninjakiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By ninjakiller

Oh shit it is on.   Robocop done messed with the wrong bull, Lumen is once again the damsel, and Dexter has a birthday party to go to.  

After watching the preview for the season finale it looks like the cat finally comes out of the bag regarding Dexter's secret and Deb.  Now waiting a week to find out exactly how it all wraps up.  Damn. 

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By AhmadMetallic

CRAZY ASS INTENSITY  

CLIFFHANGER FUCKING SUCKED !! *PUCHES 3 DEAD BABIES*

vaiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By vaiz

So let's throw around some predictions here

The drop of blood on Quinn's shoe is super significant. Mixed with his involvement with Robocop and the flash of him in the interrogation room, he's going to be the prime suspect for Liddy's murder. Personally, I really hope he doesn't go down for it. He's really won me over on the back end of this season.

The scenes with Deb and Dex could be cleverly edited together, but I'm sort of hoping they aren't.
Also, I hated her at first, but I really hope Lumen doesn't die. It would be too much of a repeat of last season and a dues ex machina to return things to the status quo. She can leave, she can only guest star every so often, but don't kill her.

Also, I'd like to point out what could be a complete change in the makeup of Dexter's character. It hasn't been touched on specifically, but we haven't seen signs of Dexter having a pathological need to kill since the end of the fourth season. He seems more like he's doing it out of a moral obligation now than an unstoppable, unshakeable hunger and addiction ala the first three and a half or so seasons. He's also acting as much to protect Lumen now as he is himself, going so far as to completely disregard his own self preservation several times at this point when he could just leave Lumen as a loose end to tie itself up. There hasn't been any specific calling out of character development, but I'd argue we are and have been seeing a brand new Dexter.\

ALSO ALSO (I keep adding things on!) considering Deb's reaction to her vigilante theory (almost admiration for the vigilante and her partner), I'm thinking if she DOES discover dex, she'll cover for him, believing this to be an isolated set of incidents and considering it justified. Plus, you know, it's Dexter. It's not like he's gonna out and say "Oh, by the way, the bay harbor butcher? Totally not Doakes."

OH OH OH AAAAND Let's not forget, Quinn totally knows Dexter killed Liddy. There's no way he won't put two and two together. However, I don't think this is going to spark further conflict between the two. In fact, considering Dexter realized Quinn didn't want to stalk him, and Quinn knowing what Liddy was doing to Dexter, they'll likely have some sort of mutual understanding at long last. Provided Quinn doesn't get nailed for Liddy's murder.

ninjakiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By ninjakiller

I'm adding these just for the hell of it.  They're funny dammit!

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Osaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Osaladin

Well fuck me sideways while I'm running! 

NOOOOOOOOOOOO ROBOCOP!!! 

Quinn is totally going to get robocop's death pinned on him, question is though, will Dexter help do it? 

Deb gets some strange theories, she will put Dexter and Thirteen together for the killings, something will happen, she'll see a tape or something. 

Dexter, go get yo gurl back homee! 

Lumen, good job putting up a fight, please don't die. I predict that she will be away visiting her familia next season. 

Jordan Chase (Eugene Greer), you're dead son! I hope he dies with the knife that Dexter bought Lumen. 

LaGuerta, you're still a bitch. 

I can't wait to see how this all ends, great season thus far, I've really enjoyed seeing Dexter transform.  

I've pressed enter a lot.

benpack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#185  Edited By benpack

My prediction is that Deb will walk in on Lumen killing Jordan, not Dexter. Dexter will be there and throw out that he was the one helping her kill the men, and Lumen will go to prison or something. Honestly I didn't like this season much but they sure do know how to build suspense in that show.

mesklinite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By mesklinite

It would suck for quinn to get jailed, actually starting to like him just a bit? 

Not quite sure where lumen and chase are going, but boy is this stressfull!

Linkin10362

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Linkin10362

Well...this finale sucked.

It was good in the sense that everything was wrapped up pretty decently and they dealt with the removal of Lumen pretty much the way I thought it would go off. But this is just too much of a happy ending for a finale of Dexter, they should've thrown something in there that would've made the ending a bit more interesting like when Quinn walked up to Dex to thank him, maybe he could've said that he knows that he killed Liddy, but since he saved Quinn he won't say anything. Or Deb could've pulled the curtains and seen that the killers were Dex and Lumen...

Overall the season gets a 6/10 for me.
2>4>1>5>3

vaiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By vaiz
@Linkin10362 said:
" Well...this finale sucked.  It was good in the sense that everything was wrapped up pretty decently and they dealt with the removal of Lumen pretty much the way I thought it would go off. But this is just too much of a happy ending for a finale of Dexter, they should've thrown something in there that would've made the ending a bit more interesting like when Quinn walked up to Dex to thank him, maybe he could've said that he knows that he killed Liddy, but since he saved Quinn he won't say anything. Or Deb could've pulled the curtains and seen that the killers were Dex and Lumen...  Overall the season gets a 6/10 for me. 2>4>1>5>3 "
Yeah. Great season, weak finish. Felt like they had too much to tie up in too short a time. Jordan dying half way through the episode, I think, is a good example. I'd give it a 7, just because I think it was overall still a pretty good season.
ninjakiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By ninjakiller

You must be too.(happy)  Now that this is all over I mean. -Deb

What the fuck did she mean by that?   Was it really just in the context of the investigation? 

Quinn's really just going to let it go?    Well, Liddy was basically stalking Dexter at my behest, and now he's dead, but I'm going to keep my mouth shut because I'm banging his sister? 

How did Dexter clearing Quinn even factor into Dexter's thought process?  

The ending was complete weaksauce imo.  

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By AhmadMetallic

@Linkin10362:   @punkxblaze:  @ninjakiller:

actually you guys, i think this finale not having the usual dexter finale format is exactly what the writers went for..  

I'm glad the villian didnt die in the last 5 minutes, not only that but he had a sudden unplanned death (lumen's impulse) rather than the usual organized ritual, and i LOVED how i was 110% sure that Deb is about to see Dexter only to have her back off.. 
same with Quinn. during the bday party i thought he was long gone especially when Angel told Maria how he saw her "trying so hard" with Deb since shes supposed to be broken over Quinn being the murderer, only to see him waltz in and thank Dexter for faking the results 

pretty good finale, proving to us that the show will always surprise us and keep breaking the habit until it doesnt have a habit anymore!  happy ending? maybe, but its good for a change. im sure Season 6 will get back to the roots ! 

the only thing that surprised me was Lumen leaving.. i thought after her trauma she started believing in the cause of purifying the world from bad people so much that Season 6 will be all about team Dexter-Lumen.. too bad he's a lone wolf again. but then again thats good for going back to the roots. 

Osaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Osaladin

Last weeks episode was waaay better than the finale.  

I expected Dexter to help Quinn get out of the blame, because Quinn knows wazzup. 

Mother trucking Debra, go see who it is that is killin your suspects man! Stop being such a wuss. 

Lumen, I knew she was going to leave Dexter, but I didn't think it would be a lame reason like that, he should have used that broken plate as a shiv... 

Dexter, homee can't get no love, I feel your pain Dex, I feel your pain. 

Harrison, you are only 1, you don't deserve such a big birthday party, and why didn't you invite any other babies to chill with?  

I too wonder whether Deb was talking about the killings or the investigation, I guess we'll have to wait for the next season. (I think investigation, unless Quinn tells her whats up.)  Season 2 was and is still the best, one of the best seasons of all television in my opinion.

floodiastus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By floodiastus

This season was horrible! All about daddy dexter and his family issues... jeez. What happened to the sociopath dexter from season 1, the current dexter is just an average guy who kills people for justice.....

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By JJWeatherman
@Ahmad_Metallic: I was waiting until I'd actually seen the episode before coming in here, for obvious reasons. DVR ftw. 

I liked the finale. It was kind of all expected, but it worked anyways. The only thing I didn't expect was Deb NOT finding out that Dexter is a killer. She was sooo close, and then backs off. OF course I should have expected that she'd let them go the way she talked about them previously, but that part was pretty great. 

Nearly every other part was predictable, but that didn't take away any greatness.
apathylad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 7

#194  Edited By apathylad

I'm not surprised by how it ended. Dexter knew Deb cared for Quinn, so he wouldn't want to see her sister go through that pain of him being accused of murder. I don't think Julia Stiles is that good of an actress. This is just my opinion, but I actually thought the second season was the worst of the whole series, because I couldn't stand Lila. 

Afroman269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By Afroman269

I want to wipe this disastrous season from my mind. I didn't give a single fuck about the league of extraordinary rapists. Also they missed a perfect opportunity of redemption by not having Debra see Dexter at the crime scene. So. Fucking. Dumb.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By JJWeatherman
@Apathylad said:

" I'm not surprised by how it ended. Dexter knew Deb cared for Quinn, so he wouldn't want to see her sister go through that pain of him being accused of murder. I don't think Julia Stiles is that good of an actress. This is just my opinion, but I actually thought the second season was the worst of the whole series, because I couldn't stand Lila.  "

Yeah, Lila was annoying. I didn't like that storyline at all, but maybe that's because I loved Rita. I thought the guy that played Jordan--especially in this last episode--did some really great acting. He was a real creep. I think he could get some bigger roles in the future out of his performance. 

@Afroman269 said:
" I want to wipe this disastrous season from my mind. I didn't give a single fuck about the league of extraordinary rapists. Also they missed a perfect opportunity of redemption by not having Debra see Dexter at the crime scene. So. Fucking. Dumb. "
The writers are pretty smart. If they think there's still territory to explore prior to Deb "finding out", then fine. I'm OK with it. If I start to find the show boring and they still don't drop that bomb, then there's a problem. Maybe you already find it boring, idk.
AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By AhmadMetallic
@Apathylad said:
"  I actually thought the second season was the worst of the whole series, because I couldn't stand Lila.  "
OHHHHH DEKS TUHHHHHH
Afroman269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Afroman269
@JJWeatherman: My problem is that I didn't have any connection and care to what was going on in the season. Julia Stiles' acting turned me off on her so I didn't care at all for her story. I don't want the show to go on longer than it needs because I think it's going to run itself too thin. By having Deb find out Dexter is a killer would have been a perfect way to lead into a new season full of surprises. 
Box3ru13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By Box3ru13

After how good the two previous episodes were I couldn't help but feel let down by just about everything in the finale. Still a good season and I didn't hate Lumen like the rest of the internet but still disappointed. Good season but they really could've made a grand episode and just failed. 

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By JJWeatherman
@punkxblaze said:
" So let's throw around some predictions here  The drop of blood on Quinn's shoe is super significant. Mixed with his involvement with Robocop and the flash of him in the interrogation room, he's going to be the prime suspect for Liddy's murder. Personally, I really hope he doesn't go down for it. He's really won me over on the back end of this season.  The scenes with Deb and Dex could be cleverly edited together, but I'm sort of hoping they aren't. Also, I hated her at first, but I really hope Lumen doesn't die. It would be too much of a repeat of last season and a dues ex machina to return things to the status quo. She can leave, she can only guest star every so often, but don't kill her.  Also, I'd like to point out what could be a complete change in the makeup of Dexter's character. It hasn't been touched on specifically, but we haven't seen signs of Dexter having a pathological need to kill since the end of the fourth season. He seems more like he's doing it out of a moral obligation now than an unstoppable, unshakeable hunger and addiction ala the first three and a half or so seasons. He's also acting as much to protect Lumen now as he is himself, going so far as to completely disregard his own self preservation several times at this point when he could just leave Lumen as a loose end to tie itself up. There hasn't been any specific calling out of character development, but I'd argue we are and have been seeing a brand new Dexter.\  ALSO ALSO (I keep adding things on!) considering Deb's reaction to her vigilante theory (almost admiration for the vigilante and her partner), I'm thinking if she DOES discover dex, she'll cover for him, believing this to be an isolated set of incidents and considering it justified. Plus, you know, it's Dexter. It's not like he's gonna out and say "Oh, by the way, the bay harbor butcher? Totally not Doakes."  OH OH OH AAAAND Let's not forget, Quinn totally knows Dexter killed Liddy. There's no way he won't put two and two together. However, I don't think this is going to spark further conflict between the two. In fact, considering Dexter realized Quinn didn't want to stalk him, and Quinn knowing what Liddy was doing to Dexter, they'll likely have some sort of mutual understanding at long last. Provided Quinn doesn't get nailed for Liddy's murder. "
Crap. I just want to point out that this is damn freakin close to what happened. Good job.  :P 

@Afroman269: I'm hoping the writers have something even more surprising in store for next season. Maybe she'll find out some point next season as well. I'm just sayin', there have been high and low points, but I've never been turned off of the series. Until I am, the writers can do whatever the heck they want.