Pictures from my Photoshoot

• 138 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Bruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#101  Edited By Bruce
@Ms_Chivios: 

You're very pretty; you remind me of my ex-girlfriend facially. Your make-up was well done too, very nice overall.
Avatar image for lilburtonboy7489
lilburtonboy7489

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@DeepVoiceMan said:
" HOT DAMN WOMAN! looking hot and saucy!  btw in the fourth one they somehow made you resemble Clay Aiken  "

No Caption Provided

IDENTICAL TWINS amirite?
the8bitNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#103  Edited By the8bitNacho

Really nice.  Very professional for something being done for a photography class.  Give both yourself and your friend my props.

VisariLoyalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#104  Edited By VisariLoyalist

Modeling seems like an awesome profession no? Just pose and feel good about yourself and then get paid. At least I'm assuming your getting paid. Nice photos, very good looking.

alsnuts2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#105  Edited By alsnuts2

She looks like someone, but i cant quite put my finger on it.  Im thinking rachael leigh cook? Maybe? pretty good shots, although i will still never believe anyone on a videogame site that claims to be a girl.

ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#106  Edited By ryanwho
@VisariLoyalist said:
" Modeling seems like an awesome profession no? Just pose and feel good about yourself and then get paid. At least I'm assuming your getting paid. Nice photos, very good looking. "
I'm positive that's exactly how it works.
mikeeegeee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By mikeeegeee
@Ms_Chivios: You're gorgeous, they look great. I hope you stick around to discuss the happenings with us.
Lashe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Lashe

Congrats on a pretty awesome photo shoot! I also have a couple of friends doing photography at Uni and they're always involving our friend circle in projects, it's a good laugh for the most part but it can be a pretty stressful experience!

I haven't been on the site for a few days and so missed the -- rather controversial, I hear -- thread last night. I was all but sure the theory that girls don't play games was dead but maybe I just have a particularly strange circle of friends haha. More over, the argument that 'attractive girls don't play games' is just ridiculous since your physical appearance and your interests have bugger all to do with each other!  But there's always going to be doubters haha.

Xeiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#109  Edited By Xeiphyer

Lets move on please :(

Also, how about a picture of you holding a piece of paper with ur username on it :D

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#110  Edited By jakob187
@Xeiphyer said:

" Lets move on please :(  Also, how about a picture of you holding a piece of paper with ur username on it :D "

There you go.  That's a problem solver if I ever heard it.  However, I'll personally say...I doubt that it'll happen.\ 

Piece out, fuckers.  I'm gonna go jam some BlazBlue whilst you argue amongst yourselves.
VisariLoyalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#111  Edited By VisariLoyalist
@ryanwho said:
" @VisariLoyalist said:
" Modeling seems like an awesome profession no? Just pose and feel good about yourself and then get paid. At least I'm assuming your getting paid. Nice photos, very good looking. "
I'm positive that's exactly how it works. "
I'm just not sure if she's actually a model dufus
NathHaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#112  Edited By NathHaw
@Xeiphyer said:
" Lets move on please :(  Also, how about a picture of you holding a piece of paper with ur username on it :D "
I'm also still waiting for that.  I don't have a problem with girl gamers.  In fact, I think they are more prevalent than many others do.  In the original post of all of this, I implied skepticism on the whole matter on page 1 (I believe).  

Truth be told, I'd love it if she were true.  I've worked with some awesome, intelligent (and), sexy girl gamers.  It's rare, but that's part of what makes it so great.
Xeiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#113  Edited By Xeiphyer
@Bloviator: Oh I agree, 2 of my friends are incredibly hot female gamers. But the difference is that I know them in real life and therefore its proof.

Its just weird how the forum split into like 2 groups, Those who were skeptical (as we should be) and those who just assume everyone is telling the complete truth on the internet and get angry at anyone who questions anything. (these people are all millionaires thanks to some very nice nigerian fellows)

And now everyone is just fawning over her =/ She seems nice.. I still don't know what videogames she plays. Or gamertag, and I still want a picture of her holding paper with username, or newspaper from today. =P
Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Stang

Where the fuck are the pictures? I knew you were sporting some wood, nice job! Perhaps you can get a shittastic show on MTV, lot of ugly bitches that look like dudes do. Good luck.

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#115  Edited By AgentJ
@Stang said:
" Where the fuck are the pictures? I knew you were sporting some wood, nice job! Perhaps you can get a shittastic show on MTV, lot of ugly bitches that look like dudes do. Good luck. "
You are a horrible person.
Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Stang
@AgentJ: I don't give a fuck. The shemale promised pics, I don't see any. It is a horrible person, it lied. 

And fuck you.
xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By xyzygy
@Ms_Chivios said:
" Im done.   Fuck this "
LOL
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By AgentJ
@Stang said:
" @AgentJ: I don't give a fuck. The shemale promised pics, I don't see any. It is a horrible person, it lied.   And fuck you. "
She took them down because of fuckwads like you.
Sticky_Pennies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Sticky_Pennies

Holy shit, guys, you're all complete failures when it comes to the fairer sex.

Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Stang

No, she took them down because losers like you were whacking off to them the moment they were posted. If I were you, I would not even begin with insults, I will fucking bury you. Ok little bitch? You may think you are witty, but in reality you have the intelligence of my retarded step brother. Do yourself a favor and quit the insults, I will make you look like the trash you truly are. Understand child? Good.

Seedofpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Seedofpower
@BiffMcBlumpkin said:
"

No Caption Provided
"
How did I not see this coming? lol
xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By xyzygy
@Stang: They weren't very good any way. Don't worry 'bout it.
TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By TwoOneFive
@Ms_Chivios said:
" Im done.   Fuck this "
ah boohoo. 
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By AgentJ
@Stang said:
" No, she took them down because losers like you were whacking off to them the moment they were posted. If I were you, I would not even begin with insults, I will fucking bury you. Ok little bitch? You may think you are witty, but in reality you have the intelligence of my retarded step brother. Do yourself a favor and quit the insults, I will make you look like the trash you truly are. Understand child? Good. "
Kane, do we want people like this on these forums? It's these kind of users that have made the site less and less enjoyable over the last few months. The kind of people who have nothing better to do than throw out stupid insults and belittle others for no good reason. I'd say we can do without them.  
TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By TwoOneFive
@AgentJ said:
" @Stang said:
" No, she took them down because losers like you were whacking off to them the moment they were posted. If I were you, I would not even begin with insults, I will fucking bury you. Ok little bitch? You may think you are witty, but in reality you have the intelligence of my retarded step brother. Do yourself a favor and quit the insults, I will make you look like the trash you truly are. Understand child? Good. "
Kane, do we want people like this on these forums? It's these kind of users that have made the site less and less enjoyable over the last few months. The kind of people who have nothing better to do than throw out stupid insults and belittle others for no good reason. I'd say we can do without them.   "
yeah last few months there has def been some annoying people joining the site. 
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By AgentJ
@TwoOneFive said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @Stang said:
Kane, do we want people like this on these forums? It's these kind of users that have made the site less and less enjoyable over the last few months. The kind of people who have nothing better to do than throw out stupid insults and belittle others for no good reason. I'd say we can do without them.   "
yeah last few months there has def been some annoying people joining the site.  "
Glad to see we can agree on a few things :P
Sticky_Pennies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Sticky_Pennies

I don't seem to understand why everyone's being a huge dick to her. Nobody invited anyone to come into this thread, no, this is actually one of her blog posts.

Actually, no, fuck it. What kind of demographic am I even talking to, here? It's probably not worth the effort.

Crocio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Crocio

Eh, I wanted to delay posting here but...

@Stang

said:

Obviously, this user is being sarcastic. 
No-body could be so self contradicting and prevalent in their ignorance.
He completely skipped the original posting and neglected to investigate the location of any pictures.
It's naive, even for a child, to have such congealed hatred in the light of the minuscule effort required to find the pictures.
Also per the previous postings, it seems that the majority of the posters here have taken up a reinforcing support.
Really now, this post cannot be serious. At the worst case scenario, it's simply flame bait.
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By AgentJ
@Crocio: I'd like to say no one could be so ignorant, but unfortunately I know that isn't true. 
Crocio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Crocio
@AgentJ said:

" @Crocio: I'd like to say no one could be so ignorant, but unfortunately I know that isn't true.  "

In terms of children yes. Unadulterated acts of congealed hatred are possible simply because children haven't developed the ability to regulate their emotions.
But in the context of computer and internet access, I have never seen 8-11 year old(juveniles) allowed unregulated or unsupervised access to these tools.  
At that age, their unregulated expulsion of their anger is quite dangerous as it is likely to encapsulate this activity as an acceptable function.
Without computers, kids at this age are usually properly punished for their anger activities by its effect on their environment.
The problem here is that the PC does not guarantee a natural punishment for this, and might hamper the development of anger
regulation for these children. 
So with this being the only circumstance in mind, it is really unlikely that this user is genuinely this naive.
MrGetBonus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By MrGetBonus

Aww, read that whole other thread in anticipation of pics and no pics!? I missed pics?! Bah!

Druminator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Druminator

and i thought giant bomb was bigger than this....

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#133  Edited By JJOR64

This thread should be locked up/deleted now.  People are just rambling non-sense and it's getting no where.

Crocio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Crocio
@JJOR64 said:

" This thread should be locked up/deleted now.  People are just rambling non-sense and it's getting no where. "

Don't pin the majority for the faults of the few.
This thread has mainly been disturbed by a few ill-will comments.
It should clear up soon.
JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#135  Edited By JJOR64
@Crocio said:
" @JJOR64 said:

" This thread should be locked up/deleted now.  People are just rambling non-sense and it's getting no where. "

Don't pin the majority for the faults of the few. This thread has mainly been disturbed by a few ill-will comments. It should clear up soon. "
I hope so.
HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By HitmanAgent47

Great I just woke up and found out she took down all the pics.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#137  Edited By mike

Looks like this thread can be safely closed now.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#138  Edited By mike

Looks like this thread can be safely closed now.