Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Forza Motorsport 4

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Oct 11, 2011

The fourth installment of Turn 10's Motorsport racing franchise, released in Fall 2011. It features 16 player online races, dynamic race conditions, cars from over 80 manufacturers, and compatibility with Kinect, both on and off the racetrack.

The Giant Bomb Forza Motorsport 4 Car Club

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Supermarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#101  Edited By Supermarius

My GT is CMoody01. I requested an invite several days ago, but I hadn't posted a note in this thread, so it was probably denied. I'll send it again, thanks.

Davvyk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 19

#102  Edited By Davvyk

Sent my request today. Loving Forza so far.

Tasus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#103  Edited By Tasus

I'd love to join. Gamertag: Flaime92

Drazat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#104  Edited By Drazat

would love an invite GT is Akuma1989

trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#105  Edited By trace

Here's the news I've been dreading to say: We're about to hit capacity, and the amount of invites I have exceeds that.

The car club is temporarily full. Once we hit capacity, I'm locking our club status down to invite only, meaning requests to join will no longer be possible.

I'll be sorting through the list of people who have properly asked to get in, accepting requests first and then sending invites. After that, the rest of your gamertags (about 9) will be kept on a waiting list of sorts. Once I'm able to determine who's inactive and who's active, I'll remove users who have been inactive for two weeks or more and invite new people from the waiting list.

Sorry we won't be able to get everyone in from the start, but needless to say, demand has far exceeded any expectations that I had.

falconer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

#106  Edited By falconer

@PsEG: WHY ARE YOU STILL AWAKE?

Davvyk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 19

#107  Edited By Davvyk

@PsEG said:

Here's the news I've been dreading to say: We're about to hit capacity, and the amount of invites I have exceeds that.

The car club is temporarily full. Once we hit capacity, I'm locking our club status down to invite only, meaning requests to join will no longer be possible.

I'll be sorting through the list of people who have properly asked to get in, accepting requests first and then sending invites. After that, the rest of your gamertags (about 9) will be kept on a waiting list of sorts. Once I'm able to determine who's inactive and who's active, I'll remove users who have been inactive for two weeks or more and invite new people from the waiting list.

Sorry we won't be able to get everyone in from the start, but needless to say, demand has far exceeded any expectations that I had.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By trace

@ShaggyChu said:

@PsEG: WHY ARE YOU STILL AWAKE?

I napped for five hours after my little stint of stupidity.

Anyways, here's what I've come to report on:

The Membership Situation

I see that as of my writing, we have 96 members, which would lead me to believe we have four spots remaining. That part's pretty straightforward.

I'm currently reserving one spot for any staff member who might want to join, be it Dave, Vinny, Drew, or anyone else, and I have a pending club invite to Ryan if he wants it. I'm keeping an eye out to see if any of these dudes are playing Forza, and if I don't see any activity on their part, then we'll open this one spot to the next in line.

The following three gamertags should have pending invites:

• JerBeep
    • CMoody01
    • Soju 25percent

If all of them accept, that will account for all of our club space at the moment.

The Waiting List

The following users will be placed on a waiting list, in this order:

• Orion645
    • Verdige
    • Masked Plague
    • shatteringlast1
    • DELTA KIL0
    • Flaime92
    • Akuma1989
    • SamFo
    • Mouth Feel
    • Pope Ramone
    • JMoney156

My first check to see if the entire club's active will be around October 31st. Any users inactive for at least two weeks may be subject to removal, at which point I'll fire off an invite to the next user on the waiting list, provided they're still active in Forza. I'll attempt to check on this for each week afterwards, provided I can find a decent way to determine last played dates for Forza 4 (suggestions are welcome).

If you still want in on the Giant Bomb car club, or you've been removed and are looking to return, don't lose hope! Here's what you need to do:

1. Keep playing Forza 4! If you get into our club, all your awesome leaderboard times and scores will filter into our rankings and help make us look good. They are awesome, right? Of course they are. Just like you.
    2. If you want to participate in Forza Race Night but aren't in our club, don't lose hope! The gamertag GiantBomb Forza is still accepting friend requests, and like the days of Forza 3, I'll look there to fill space each Thursday.
    3. Post in this thread, mention your gamertag, and become part of the waiting list.
    4. Be patient. I know it's frustrating, and I really wish there was a larger member limit for clubs, but space will open up if you're in Forza 4 for the long-term.

As always, I'll update the first post to reflect our new mode of invitation. If you didn't make it in, then I'm really sorry. Hopefully we'll have room for you soon.

One more thing.

Hey, I'm Really Serious About This Shared Garage Thing, Guys

Let's make two things perfectly clear here:

1. Cars earned while leveling up are not worth sharing as-is. If you have a new tune for them or a fancy paintjob, that's fine. But everyone else will have the option to get that car eventually as they level, making most of these cars rather unnecessary for the shared garage.
    2. Driving shared cars does not give any bonuses to the entire club. The benefit is being able to drive rare or awesome cars that others in our club have made, no? That said, I'm under the impression a few of you are driving your very own cars through the shared garage, rather than just accessing them through your own garage. Unless you haven't synced your garage and club versions, that's silly. Stop being silly.

I'm making a mental note of those who are adding awesome looking cars (thanks to those of you who are doing that), and those who are adding a bunch of level-up car fodder. This will factor into any potential unsharing frenzies in the future. I'm also considering posting various cars in our shared garage and questioning whether we should keep or remove them.

Looking straight at those fucking Rahal-Letterman BMWs as I say that. Seriously, I think they're mating with the Veyrons and multiplying.

Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#109  Edited By Devil240Z

@PsEG: So I cant join?

Renahzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#110  Edited By Renahzor

@PsEG I agree on the shared garage. I put my old Chie car from F3 (I hope you don't mind, I figure with the new game and shared garage now was a good time to let everyone use the ISF with special paint!), a new quickly painted Ryan car, and another mildly tuned dodge stealth. The problem is no one will sift through a million un-tuned and un-painted stock reward cars to get to the decent stuff, so then the shared garage becomes useless. :-(. I'd love some well tuned cars to try out because I mostly paint and race mildly upgraded stuff, but I couldn't find it in our garage now if I tried.

trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By trace

@Renahzor: Of course the Chie car's fine! I didn't port the layers for mine from Forza 3, and it's been long enough, so everyone might as well have a chance to try that car. That and the Spark are some of the best examples of what a great shared garage can offer (haven't had a chance to try out the Stealth yet).

@Devil240Z: For the time being, we're full up, so unfortunately not right now. :( I'm looking into multiple ways of keeping track of who's active and who isn't, so I'm sure soon enough we'll be weeding out users who aren't as interested in Forza 4 as they thought, making room for new blood.

Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Devil240Z

@PsEG: Ok well I am very active, but I probably wont touch the online stuff unless its with you guys. After all I do plan on getting an S rank in this game. (though that means I need to get a god damn kinect!)

Cluter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#113  Edited By Cluter

@Devil240Z: wait... what achievement needs the Kinect? If it requires that for an S rank, I'm going to be VERY MAHD!

Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Devil240Z

@shatteringlast said:

@Devil240Z: wait... what achievement needs the Kinect? If it requires that for an S rank, I'm going to be VERY MAHD!

Its true.

also I just tried online multiplayer and it is actually usable unlike the AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL online in FM3.

I just want to race E class all day.

MrRedwine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#115  Edited By MrRedwine

Wow, I am glad we have a full club. I'm just sad I didn't make it in in time to be part of it. Here's hoping I can get a spot eventually. I would suggest we start a second club, but PsEG has this one so organized and I know I don't have the time to do it. I suppose if someone else wanted to start a second club, I would join it. :)

trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By trace

@MrRedwine: I'm actually really glad you posted. Since the order of invites was scattered based on Live messages/requests/posts in here, I almost missed your gamertag for the waiting list. I'm going to go through the thread to make sure I haven't missed anyone else (pretty sure everyone before that point has at least received invites), and post a new waiting list.

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By MikkaQ

Wow full already, I thought we'd barely hit 30.

trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By trace

OK, I've rechecked this thread, and based on people who turned up in My Forza searches (and didn't belong to another club), here's the waiting list:

The Car Club Waiting List

1. JCHenderson
    2. nickyvegas81 - Invite was previously sent
    3. JerBeep - Invite has been sent
    4. Soju 25percent - Invite has been sent
    5. Team Redwine
    6. Orion645
    7. Verdige
    8. shatteringlast1
    9. DELTA KIL0
    10. Flaime92
    11. Akuma1989
    12. SamFo
    13. Mouth Feel
    14. Pope Ramone
    15. JMoney156
    16. Devil240Z

In the event the open club spots are unclaimed by tomorrow evening or so, I'll move through the list to send out invites. Once we hit 99 for the club total, I'll stop sending invites, and that'll be all until two weeks or so from now, where I'll have a clearer picture of the club. The list is currently ordered by date of application, but I reserve the right to secretly shift people around based on their in-game progress or other signs of awesomeness, like ungodly fast laps on the leaderboards or pictures of awesome cars they painted in their gallery.

Because we're essentially full, I've turned off the ability to request to join our club in-game. All future requests for an invite should either come through this thread (preferably) or via Xbox Live messages containing proof you're one of us. One of us. ONE OF US. <>

Second Club Thoughts

EDIT: MrRedwine brings up the point of a second club, which I'll say is totally fine by me and worth discussing. However, if a second club for Giant Bomb is created, whatever its name or tag is, I'm going to heavily suggest the following:

1. The leadership for said club should be rather fluid, with no one person feeling completely anchored to it.
    2. It shouldn't be able to be confused with the current Giant Bomb [GB] club, using a name that's either more of a GB meme or something else to indicate its purpose.

I say this because if space opens up in the main club, we would want to pull members from the secondary club to fill the openings. I would not want to create some division in the community where people would harbor some resentment for one of the clubs or prefer to join the lesser club over the main club.

That's not exactly easy, especially since any leader should also want to jump into the main club given the opening. I have a potential solution.

Currently, the dummy account for Forza Race Night, GiantBomb Forza, is on a gold membership, and will be until at least mid-December. I could run a second club through this gamertag, and people on the waiting list to join the primary Giant Bomb club (or those not active enough to remain in it) could be invited in and at least have some people to challenge and compare times against. Plus, you'd have a lot more club garage space to get your car-sharing jollies out of the way, and figure out which cars are best to share when you eventually move up to [GB].

Just some thoughts on the matter. If people want an overflow club, we can continue to discuss the best plan/name/anything else.

TobyD81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 29

#119  Edited By TobyD81

Hey, I'd like to be considered for the club. Thanks!

samfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#120  Edited By samfo

@PsEG: Hopefully my unhealthy desire to win in rivals mode will hold me in good stead :D

sparklykiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#121  Edited By sparklykiss

@PsEG said:

I'm also considering posting various cars in our shared garage and questioning whether we should keep or remove them.

Give Rainbow Dash a chance. She didn't do anything.

Charles4U

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Charles4U

I only just missed out I knew I should have requested earlier. Hopefully I make it in the next wave of invites. Would it be worth friending the giant bomb forza gamer tag in the mean time?

mfpantst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By mfpantst

So I have no clue how to make sure I'm being impactful to the club in a good way.  I am trying to do all the 'seasons' first, so i guess my track completion and timing will come after that when I do the event list and other stuff?  Also i don't know if any car sharing I have done has hurt or helped.  They aren't shared now as the specific cars I had shared i've since sold, a lime green limeborgini gallardo which I had also tuned up as well as a Ferrari 458 that I had tuned pretty well.  Not sure if you want fast/slow cars, cars tuned to a performance range and/or painted cars.  I'm not so big on the painting but i do have certain xenophobic design asthetics (all lamborghinis have to be obnoxious lime, all ferraris have to be yellow, all japanese cars have to be blue/black with black wheels).  Sorry ya'll.  I'm more of a tuner than a painter and am willing to put some time into some builds if there's an interest.  It's been a while since I've spent more than 5-10 minutes on any one car (except my current Aston Martin GT1 car, it's been a bitch to tune, I think I might be doing that car wrong though, so more on that later), but in previous racing-sim-tuner games I've been known to tune a car to a track.  And i'm willing to do that again.  In GT4 i had a pretty sweet RUF tuned to go really fast around Maple Valley...  Anyways, I'll do my best to continue getting times (clean preferred, I know, most of mine arent :-\) and if anyone has some tuning requests let me know.  I've tried some tuning with the GT2 cars i own but since (as with the Aston) the car comes maxed in it's category, parts swapping seems to get me in a bad shape and they come tuned alright to start with.  Improvements to be sure, but not many.  So anyways, if people have something they want tuned and shared i'm down for some work.  Right now I have affinities with Aston Martin, AudiFerrari, Lambo, Lexus, Nissan, and Mazda (I think that's all).  Money appears to not be a thing, so if anyone has requests for models to be tuned to a certain rating and then optimized, I'll spend some credits on a car and tune it out then share it.  I've kinda gotten into all GT racing (for no good reason) but that doesn't mean I won't buy a car for any class.  Even if you really want that R2 458 Italia... (which i do)

matt_wickstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By matt_wickstrom

Is there any way to turn off getting Car Club messages in the message center? Every time I log onto Forza 4 I have at least 20 messages there, all of which are just notifying me of new club members, and of cars people have shared in the garage (mostly common, stock cars).

I wish there was a way to turn of club messages such as these all together, or to filter messages to only see those concerning certain club members, whether the filter be by individual user or what someone's rank in the club is.

Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Devil240Z

I don't really want to be in a spin off club.

Man I really want to be in the club. I don't have any active people in my friends list.

Anyway I will continue to post times in all of the rivals events.

Renahzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#126  Edited By Renahzor

@mfpantst: IMO the best way to do this would be to tune a car to a class max, do your tuning as necessary, set a decent time with it on the leaderboards, then post your car to the garage and make a post on the forums about the tune so people know it is there. Currently we have a loooooot of cars in the shared garage, so making sure your cars are good/great in at least one respect (rarity, paint, tune, leaderboard time on a specific track, setup for a well known GB race night event, whatever) will help make the better stuff rise to the top.

mfpantst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By mfpantst
    @Renahzor: Fair enough.  I'm at a slow point in the career mode, I might do some tuning tonight.
    trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By trace

@mfpantst said:

So I have no clue how to make sure I'm being impactful to the club in a good way. I am trying to do all the 'seasons' first, so i guess my track completion and timing will come after that when I do the event list and other stuff? Also i don't know if any car sharing I have done has hurt or helped. They aren't shared now as the specific cars I had shared i've since sold, a lime green limeborgini gallardo which I had also tuned up as well as a Ferrari 458 that I had tuned pretty well. Not sure if you want fast/slow cars, cars tuned to a performance range and/or painted cars. I'm not so big on the painting but i do have certain xenophobic design asthetics (all lamborghinis have to be obnoxious lime, all ferraris have to be yellow, all japanese cars have to be blue/black with black wheels). Sorry ya'll. I'm more of a tuner than a painter and am willing to put some time into some builds if there's an interest. It's been a while since I've spent more than 5-10 minutes on any one car (except my current Aston Martin GT1 car, it's been a bitch to tune, I think I might be doing that car wrong though, so more on that later), but in previous racing-sim-tuner games I've been known to tune a car to a track. And i'm willing to do that again. In GT4 i had a pretty sweet RUF tuned to go really fast around Maple Valley... Anyways, I'll do my best to continue getting times (clean preferred, I know, most of mine arent :-\) and if anyone has some tuning requests let me know. I've tried some tuning with the GT2 cars i own but since (as with the Aston) the car comes maxed in it's category, parts swapping seems to get me in a bad shape and they come tuned alright to start with. Improvements to be sure, but not many. So anyways, if people have something they want tuned and shared i'm down for some work. Right now I have affinities with Aston Martin, AudiFerrari, Lambo, Lexus, Nissan, and Mazda (I think that's all). Money appears to not be a thing, so if anyone has requests for models to be tuned to a certain rating and then optimized, I'll spend some credits on a car and tune it out then share it. I've kinda gotten into all GT racing (for no good reason) but that doesn't mean I won't buy a car for any class. Even if you really want that R2 458 Italia... (which i do)

At this point, I think it's basically best to do whatever you want in regards to racing, and don't worry too much about the specific weaknesses in the club ranking. The top time or score for each of the individual club leaderboards flows into the club's ranking, and at this point, not many of those leaderboards are filled out. Once a month or two has passed and we've had a chance to experience a lot more of the game, I might start out pointing out specific places for improvement, be it certain classes, tracks, or combinations thereof.

As a general rule, if you've done anything to improve a car, be it paint or tuning/upgrading, you've helped our garage. I'm hoping the club garage will eventually be a great place for club members to find a bunch of competitive and/or awesome-looking cars to toy around with or use for multiplayer and rival mode. The main gripe I've been airing in this thread as of late is over shared cars that appear to be completely untouched since being awarded through Forza 3 profile transfer or leveling up in Forza 4. I don't find sharing those to be all that helpful, as anybody working towards 50 will have the option to get most of those cars, and I'd rather leave space to cars that have been given a little more love by members of the club.

Thankfully, it's been relatively easy to tell who's putting effort into their shared cars and who's oversharing just because hey man, this car looks rad yo.

So my thought is that unless someone's looking for a specific car they want tuned (which is an awesome offer, by the by), just tune the cars you enjoy to the top of a class, and if you think it's something the club would enjoy as well, share it. Unless it looks exactly like a level prize car, I doubt we'll find any issue with it.

@Orion645 said:

I only just missed out I knew I should have requested earlier. Hopefully I make it in the next wave of invites. Would it be worth friending the giant bomb forza gamer tag in the mean time?

If you're looking to join us for Forza Race Night on Thursdays, totally. That way I can get you in easily. Otherwise, there's probably not much of a reason at this point.

mfpantst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By mfpantst
    @PsEG: Thanks for the good advice.  I'm not much of a painter (like I said, mostly ironic paint jobs, green lambos, yellow ferraris, blue/black asian models) but I fancy myself a bit of a tuner. I'll dig through my personal garage tonight and maybe buy something and set out a-tuning.  I had a pretty bomb S4 for a while, so I might give that another go.  Also, as a general thought what are people's positions on non GT1/2 cars tuned to an R3 class?  I've had some personal good experience, and it's neat to race against touring cars well, but sometimes even though a car 'can' be tuned to a R-spec, doesn't mean it should.  So I'll welcome some spirited debate on that topic.
    Alex_Carrillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Alex_Carrillo

I'd really love to join this club. I have 4 people on my friends list who play Forza, so my Rivals situation is pretty grim.

GT: Vexed Alex

poperamone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#131  Edited By poperamone

Hey. Dropped a join request over the weekend. Would be good to join

mfpantst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By mfpantst

So yeah, if there is some way to do something about all the crap shared cars, that'd be awesome.  I put my S-Tuned S4 up there, and wanted to dig around at the other cars, and there is so much shit to wade through its just not fun.

ToTheMax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By ToTheMax

Hook a brotha up.

GT: Its TO THE MAX

megiddo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By megiddo

To those currently in the GB Club or externally for that matter:

I have been toying with quite a few tuning variants for the drifters out there and currently have three setups for the following vehicles:

-Toyota Trueno S-604

-Nissan 240SX S-621

-Mazda RX-7 FD S-638

Keep in mind there are specific modifications required to ensure these setups work as intended, but I would be more than willing to share all of this information if it was requested.

These tuning setups are not yet in my storefront, and will not be until I feel that they are ready. I will also not be placing these cars in the Club Garage due to the fact that they are all production cars available for purchase.

If anyone is interested, let me know either in game or here. I will also be taking tuning requests for those interested.

GT: I Megido I

EDIT: iPad Text Editing Failure

wrathofconn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#135  Edited By wrathofconn

Tried to share a couple more cars earlier today, but when I looked in the shared garage there was just a black box where the picture of the car should have been, and a search icon when I scrolled over them. Re-sharing them didn't fix it, and it was agitating me so I just took them down. Anyone else experienced this?

matt_wickstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By matt_wickstrom

@megiddo: I'm interested in checking them out. I'm not much of a drifter, but I'm willing to give it a shot. Plus, you seem to know what you're talking about.

trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By trace

I saw a few more of the black boxes wrathofconn described in our shared garage, so I removed them for the time being. Looking to see if this is a common issue on the forums.

...yep, most recent topic's talking about it. Just be aware shared cars might be busted for a little while, guys. Also, anyone who's posted in here looking to join in now on the waiting list, which sits 20 strong.

EDIT: To be more specific about the black box matter, it sounds like the Forza servers are having some sort of issue generating or storing a snapshot of the car, since those images you see in the menu are just flat pics (sometimes poorly clipped, if you look at slowb1rd's Ford Fairlane!). Any cars with custom tunes or paints will need a brand new snapshot, leading to a black box here. For the time being, until Turn 10's fixed this issue, please hold off on uploading any cars to our shared garage. While it's possible to use black boxed cars, it'll only make it more complicated when searching through the properly listed cars.

I will be removing any black boxed cars I see in the shared garage, provided the whole garage doesn't turn into them.

megiddo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By megiddo

@matt_wickstrom: I sent you a pm as well. I will send you over any information you would like as soon as I arrive home from work.

wrathofconn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#140  Edited By wrathofconn

@PsEG: Thanks for looking into that, glad it's not just me.

dietrich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#141  Edited By dietrich

I am interested in joining when there is an opening. My gamertag is Dietrich IV

MrRedwine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By MrRedwine

Got my invite this afternoon. I'm really excited to be a part of this. I shared a Ford Cosworth RS200 because it is a car I really like to drive. I really wish I was a painter or tuner, but I'm not. Let me know if this is not a car we want in the garage.

MrRedwine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By MrRedwine

Ok, so reading through some posts, it is evident that I shouldn't have shared that car. I'm out of the house right now, but I'll pull it when I get home. The club is really looking to be awesome. Some of the cars in the garage are amazing!

I wonder if they will ever make it so that I can drive that 2011 Subaru that was an amazon pre-order bonus.

On that note, should I share my BMW 1 Series M which was a Best-Buy preorder?

mfpantst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By mfpantst

Hey is the share still busted?

trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By trace

@mfpantst said:

Hey is the share still busted?

Unfortunately, it sounds like this issue may still be occurring, yes. I've been watching the Forza forums and haven't seen anything to indicate that it's been fixed by Turn 10.

yddragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By yddragon

I would like to join your club my gamertag is TwelveDiamon64. But I lend my friend Forza 4 for a week so I should get the game back by Monday (5 days) usually I'm online everyday from 3pm to 6pm. So let me know if you would like me to join your club. By the way I'm level 20,but I will get better in a few weeks

mfpantst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By mfpantst

@PsEG: Also I've been keeping my eye on the leaderboards and our club is 50 on the circuits now. I went through my placement within the club and at some point I started driving R3+ for my career and that shows in the club leaderboards. It also shows that alot of people haven't set times in R cars..

Alex_Carrillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Alex_Carrillo

I've been doing quite a bit of drifting in Rivals mode. It's been a complete pain in the ass with a controller, and with simulation steering, but I've climb into the top 17% in A class. Once (if) I join the club, I'd like to see if anybody has any good drift tunes.

Also, question:

Would it be wise to send @PsEG a message on XBL, or am I good with just my forum request?

slowbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#149  Edited By slowbird

@PsEG: Is there any chance that this might have something to do with cars that have been modified locally and are out of sync with the shared version?

silens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By silens

Hey guys, I'd love a spot if/when one becomes available. Gamertag is "ImSamuel". Currently lvl 30-something.

I'm not a "mad-skilled" anime painter or anything like that, but I've made a few good replica liveries in past Forza titles, which have sold pretty well on the storefront. I'm also at least an above-average driver. Haven't yet put much time into hot lapping Forza 4, as World Tour continues to take most of my Forza time. I'd happily work on some decent lap times/any reasonable painting requests, though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.