Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Forza Motorsport

Game » consists of 0 releases. Released Oct 10, 2023

A soft reboot to the Forza Motorsport series.

New details for this game is going to showcase on Xbox & Bethesda Developer_Direct by January 25

gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By gtxforza

Dear motorsport fans

It appears that Turn 10 is ready to show up something new about this game and it's scheduled to release somewhere in Q2 2023, while it will showcase other Xbox Series X's 1st parties too, so here is the news article link for more details:

New Forza Motorsport Details Coming at Xbox & Bethesda Developer_Direct On January 25 – GTPlanet

Here are my short thoughts:

This is going to be an ultimate Simcade racing game as the developer took about 5 years to develop, so I hope controller pad optimization is going to be good but for myself, I would prefer to use a racing wheel with force feedback support to play with just like in Polyphony Digital's Gran Turismo 7 so I can have more accuracy in lap timing for both while I dislike motion controls for controller pads in general.

I'm expecting the driving model will feel more realistic than the previous installments, the same goes for how Gran Turismo 7's driving model appears to be improved over its predecessors but it's less beginner-friendly for controller pad users unfortunately, so it's up to you guys to choose either the controller pad or the racing wheel with force feedback support.

My thoughts on Forza Motorsport and Gran Turismo series' future:

I hope their developer will be able to improve their franchise further years after the release of Forza Motorsport Reboot and Gran Turismo 7 respectively but it's not an easy task for them though.

Sidenote: Unfortunately, not every motorsport fan can afford or have space for their racing wheels so they have no choice but to stick with Simcades (Forza Motorsport, Gran Turismo & Codemasters' F1 series) while using the controller pad.

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I'm looking forward to this. They put a lot of time into it and I'm hopeful it will pay off.

gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@judaspete: Yes, it looks so good and I'm hoping Gran Turismo 7 PC version is going to be good too.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.