Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Grim Dawn

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Feb 25, 2016

An action-RPG in the same vein as Diablo, from Crate Entertainment.

Leaving early access on Feb 25th.

sgtsphynx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 32

#1 sgtsphynx  Moderator

I feel like I have been playing this game off and on for several years, but it is finally seeing full release on Thursday. Gonna have to go back and play the final act. According to the email, they will be working on the DRM-free release next along with the digital rewards.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

That looked like a neat game, but it's been in development for so long I kinda forgot about it. Anything they added recently that's noteworthy?

sgtsphynx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By sgtsphynx  Moderator

Last time I played was August, so I haven't seen the updates since then. I've just had a ton of fun with that game, according to steam 41 hours worth.

kcin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Pretty stoked about this. Contributed to the Kickstarter like four years ago and let myself forget about it so they could finish it. Titan Quest was cool.

sgtsphynx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 sgtsphynx  Moderator

It has been long enough that I actually had to replace the mouse I got from backing the game.

InstantRyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Most of the 20 hours I put into this game was back when Act 1 was the only playable area. I made myself wait for the full release after that so I'm excited to finally be able to play the game. Any build I made never felt too bad so I'm curious what the new classes and the Divination(?) system feel like.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.