Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Nov 11, 2014

Chronicle the classic adventures of the Master Chief with a compilation of the first four main chronological installments of the Halo series, enhanced for the Xbox One with updated graphics and easy access to every multiplayer mode in the series' history.

The Master Chief Collection has now entered into beta.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

doctordonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

Our ever competent friends over at i343 studios have entered the beta phase for their 2 1/2 month old product. I have no idea where the line is to be drawn on this kind of stuff but I'm sure as shit that it is before it gets to this point. I haven't played the game since launch, when I bought it, and it still has somehow entertained me with just how fuckin' broken it is.

Here is a link to the full post.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

Well I deleted your last post and sent you a PM because it was little more than a link and nothing else. This thread is just misleading - after reading the link for myself, this is a lot different than what you're describing. I know you're trying to be funny but when it comes to news, stick to the facts and then give your opinions about it afterwards.

If you want to try a third time, go ahead, otherwise I am sure someone else will post this in a not so click baity and misleading way.

BY 343 INDUSTRIES - 2 HOURS AGO

In recent weeks, we have been conducting extensive internal testing of an upcoming content update for Halo: The Master Chief Collection. Given the scale of the update, which includes changes to the matchmaking experience and party system, we are expanding testing to include select members of the Xbox One Preview program to ensure the official release is the best possible experience for all players.

The content update beta test is open to Xbox One owners within North America who have a copy of Halo: The Master Chief Collection and have opted-in for Xbox One beta testing as part of the Xbox One Preview program. This is an opt-in opportunity and the content update will only be made available to selected participants within the Xbox One Preview program, based on the highest levels of engagement with Halo: The Master Chief Collection. On Friday, January 23, participants selected will be prompted to download the content update automatically when the title is started.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.