Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo

Franchise »

The franchise that defined the Xbox, Halo contains some of the most popular games ever released. The Halo FPS titles are revered for their excellent gamepad control and high-quality online multiplayer. The franchise now contains novels, soda tie-ins, an RTS spin-off, toys, and more.

Legends ain't all that bad actually.

Zereta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Zereta

So, I live in Singapore and because we're ahead in terms of Time Zones, Waypoint here has already been updated with the full Episode of the first Legends Anime, The Babysitter. Now, I won't give too much away. It's canonical and I know how crazy some of you are about the Halo lore, as am I. I came in optimistic but at the same time, not expecting much and was greatly surprised. That was actually pretty good. Of course, there's some obvious Japanese Anime stylings in there but the story was pretty average and overall quality was pretty good. Which is a good sign because honestly, with the exception of the non-canonical Odd One Out, The Babysitter is probably the most uninspiring episode of Legends. Bodes well for the rest of the series.    

Avatar image for deactivated-590b7522e5236
    deactivated-590b7522e5236

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

whats the name of the spartan is it linda?

joeybagad0nutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By joeybagad0nutz

I don't really like anime at all. But, it was alright.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.