Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo

Franchise »

The franchise that defined the Xbox, Halo contains some of the most popular games ever released. The Halo FPS titles are revered for their excellent gamepad control and high-quality online multiplayer. The franchise now contains novels, soda tie-ins, an RTS spin-off, toys, and more.

New Hummer Hx : Warthog with a GM tag

Evilsbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Evilsbane

My buddy at work just showed me a picture of the new Hummer concept vehicle due out in 2010,

The think looks awesome with all kinds of crazy features but it caught my eye because I saw what appeared to be a streamlined Warthog and after looking at some pictures it seems the dream of owning your own Hog are incredibly close:

Ze Warthog
     Ze Warthog

Hummer Hx AKA: GM Warthog
     Hummer Hx AKA: GM Warthog

So What do you guys think, completely awesome or it looks nothing like it?
    xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By xyzygy

I can see where you find the similarities, mainly in the rear window, shape of the grill and the whole tire/fender area.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.