Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

League of Legends

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Oct 27, 2009

A free-to-play competitive MOBA game with a large following in eSports. From the original developers of DotA: Allstars, the game expands the gameplay found in DotA by adding persistent Summoner profiles and a variety of original champions who fight for you on the battlefield against bots or one another.

How to Get/Download the Game (ITS FREE)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

G0rd0nFr33m4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By G0rd0nFr33m4n

Hey Everyone 

Yesterday I got a few people to take a look at league of legends but much to my surprise they still believed (even though I've told them its free about 10 times) that the game needed to be bought due to the ads on the LoL site, which are only for the primium editions of the game. 

That being said I would like to provide a link that lets you create and account and then download the game... easy stuff... THE GAME IS FREE 

My username is Antarus BTW if your looking for someone to play with is isn't a noob. 

Pazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Pazy

By the "ref=xxx" part should I assume this is a referal link that you benefit from?

Driadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By Driadon
    @Pazy: Aye, it is. Still a really good game and you should check it out, but having someone advertise referral links leaves a bad taste.
    Pazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Pazy
    @Driadon said:
    " @Pazy: Aye, it is. Still a really good game and you should check it out, but having someone advertise referral links leaves a bad taste. "
    I did check it out but ive yet to get hooked by it. Admittadly ive not played much but I plan to play more when im in the mood for that style of game (currently im on an open-world crime game kick).
    Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Hamz

Locking this down, I don't mind people wanting to discuss a little known game or try to persuade folks to sign up and play with them. But trying to do so by using a referral link just seems wrong and underhanded, especially when you aren't actually explaining the link you provided was a referral link.

Poor form to say the least.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.