Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Sep 19, 2017

The seventh installment of the long-running Marvel vs. Capcom series bring a cinematic twist to the formula (where a merger of two robotic super-villains and some of the Infinity Stones causes Marvel and Capcom universes to converge into one).

How is MVC:I now? Was it ever even bad?

FrostyRyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By FrostyRyan

I'm always looking for new fun games to play with my sister. When we do play fighting games, it's not like we're super serious about it. I'm not good at fighting games so I play them casually. I like MKX and Injustice 2 a looott, for example.

Has MVC:I changed at all since its questionable launch? I know the hardcore fans weren't ok with this game but how is it really, especially now? Any significant changes or anything added? Also, is there a good tutorial mode? I have UMVC3 on PS4 and I still have no idea how to play, honestly. Surprised this game has almost no threads on it

Zeik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't been following it recently, but last I heard Capcom pretty much left the game to die as soon as they finished releasing DLC. Which is a shame, because the core fighting mechanics were solid, but the ugly graphics, underwhelming roster, excessive DLC characters, and lack support post-launch chased too many people away from what might have been a good game if Capcom had cared even a little.

But if you're a casual player just looking to mess around with a fighting game, and you can find it cheap, it might be some fun.

SethMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This isn't going to be helpful, but I'm curious too, and I ALMOST pulled the trigger during the Xbox sale, but got scared away by just utterly absurd amount of DLC available for it. I always liked the MVC games from a casual perspective and Ben honestly sounded mostly positive on it at the time.

nutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I bought it on sale. It’s fun. I’m a filthy casual fighting game player, though.

It’s certainly not the greatest fighter ever, and I wouldn’t suggest it for the story, but it’s a good time.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.