Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 2

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jan 26, 2010

After a violent death by an unknown force and a timely reanimation by the human supremacist organization Cerberus, Commander Shepard must assemble a new squad in the seedier side of the galaxy for a suicide mission in the second installment of the "Mass Effect" trilogy.

S-Ranked this game, Shepherd paired up with Garrus

Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor

I did it all & got 100% survival of everyone.  I think the toughest part was Horizon.
    If you just choose Resume instead of Load Save, it's easier to get through as there
    are mini-saves done through the Horizon final battle that it does, so you don't have
    to do the whole thing over & over.   It wasn't really that hard to get through & the
    various threads I read where people were complaining how hard it was, I'm really 
    surprised.  I think the final battle in the Shadowbroker expansion was probably
    harder or as hard as Horizon.

For fun, with my Shepherd being female, I decided to wonder what the game would
    look like if Garrus was ramming Shepherd in the ass.  HAHA.  Well needless to say,
    I was pretty disappointed with the results.  Clothes/armor wasn't flying off with some
    serious swank like you got with Miranda or Tali (with Male Shepherd).   I expected 
    a Garrus/Shepherd donkey show but I guess that would crush the suspension of 
    disbelief.

Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor

Sorry for double post. Please delete this one.

iamLEG10N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By iamLEG10N

Lol, I did the Garrus romance with my FemShep. It was awkward as hell. Garrus is like my bro, doin it with him was just wrong. XD 

TheInsider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By TheInsider

Hmm, so does Garrus have the reach or not?

Krendrayven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Krendrayven

I know a lot of people complained about the 'lousy head bump' but.. look at him.  Can you really do anything to a Turian?  I'm sure in some weird kinky way you could.. Damn him and his awesome attitude.  If it wasn't for my obsession with Brandon Keener I would not be all over Garrus.  Also, according to the game, no, Garrus does not have the reach.  At least not when he's with a human.
    I know a lot of people complained about the 'lousy head bump' but.. look at him.  Can you really do anything to a Turian?  I'm sure in some weird kinky way you could.. Damn him and his awesome attitude.  If it wasn't for my obsession with Brandon Keener I would not be all over Garrus.  Also, according to the game, no, Garrus does not have the reach.  At least not when he's with a human.
    Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor
    @blackaurora555

His penis is probably in his forehead. Hence the "donk!"
    mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By mikemcn

@Lind_L_Taylor said:

@blackaurora555: His penis is probably in his forehead. Hence the "donk!"

God damn it people, relationships aren't all about sex! THERE'S MORE TO IT THAN THAT!

Jokes, could not keep a straight face typing that. Man, that femshep/Garrus thing is lame. They should have been a little more into it than they were.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.