Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Apr 29, 2010

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker is the latest portable entry in the Metal Gear franchise, and the second canonical Metal Gear title produced for the PSP. Set in Costa Rica, Peace Walker puts you in control of Big Boss once again as he prepares the rise of Outer Heaven.

So I bought first psp in over 4 years.

SadPatrol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SadPatrol

I bought peace walker today after a long day of work. I sped home and inserted my umd into my dusty old psp. I turned it on and had to reconfigure the time and date etc. Then I try to play peace walker (at this point i'm shaking from excitement because its f******* METAL GEAR SOLID baby). The game starts up and about  a minute of loading the game tells me that I need 33 mb of free space to play the game. 

*No problem i'll just delete some of my saved games that I never play anymore. Let me just see how big my sd card is*

I take out my sd card and I see a 32 mb sd card pop out. This was the point where I started crying.  
    My launch psp seemed ancient. It officially cannot play video games anymore.  Sony has changed there models so much that the initial ones are completly obsolete. I can't belive this. 
    Now I have to wait unitl tommorow after work and find an sd card.

I hate Sony...................................... 

P.S. I found out a few minutes later that my psp cannot update from lack of free space. It needs 27 mbs to install an update. I only have 24 available. WTF!  

I hate Sony.....................................

Crono11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Crono11

Memory sticks are pretty cheap these days. I bought a 4gb one of $20 a couple of months ago. So maybe you should do the same.

SadPatrol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By SadPatrol
    @crono11:
    I will, but I really was hoping to play tonight.
    sjschmidt93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 20

#4  Edited By sjschmidt93

Ha. I got a PSP from some one else and he didn't have a charger with it. 

Had to get one of those.

Oh, hey, a 32 MB memory stick. 

Had to go buy a 2GB.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.