Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Sep 01, 2015

The final main entry in the Metal Gear Solid series bridges the events between Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker and the original Metal Gear, as Big Boss wakes up from a nine-year coma in 1984 to rebuild his mercenary paradise.

MGSV Phantom Pain - General Discussion & Tips (NO SPOILERS)

Weatherking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Where is the animal preservation platform! Ocelot or Miller(I was to excited to remember who) just called me and said they built it but I can't find which one it is. I see no new platform so I have to assume it's on one of the preexisting ones, I found a greenhouse type room underneath my support plant so something similar to that maybe. I need to see that rad hedgehog I kidnapped! It's vital!

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

@markini6 said:
    @artisanbreads said:

@markini6: LOL at how perfectly that C4 situation worked out for you.

Haha, right?! Don't think it could have worked any better!

I didn't read your post after the video so I thought you were going to kill everyone. I wonder if the game is generous about accidentally killing prisoners? If it is I will be willing to blow some more shit up lol.

paulmako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@weatherking said:

Where is the animal preservation platform! Ocelot or Miller(I was to excited to remember who) just called me and said they built it but I can't find which one it is. I see no new platform so I have to assume it's on one of the preexisting ones, I found a greenhouse type room underneath my support plant so something similar to that maybe. I need to see that rad hedgehog I kidnapped! It's vital!

You need to be on a screen choosing which motherbase platform to land on, then the prompt should appear. You press triangle on PS4! I left motherbase because I couldn't find it and then when I went back the option was there!

RonGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#154  Edited By RonGalaxy

Where's the official spoiler thread? Dont see it pinned. I have a question that really isn't spoilery, but people are so sensitive to them that I'm afraid I'll gain their ire. It has to do with quiet and I'm really early on in the game.

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#155  Edited By ArtisanBreads
    @mrasshat said:

How does the mission ranking system work in mgs5?

Having most of the equipment in ground zeroes locked away being a crappy ranking system that was 90% based on time sort of killed that game for me, i am kind of ocd about unlocking everything in games but i cannot stand arbitrary time limits in videogames,i am a slow player that likes taking my time, and in a game that is all about about stealth and renaming undetected being forced to rush sort of ruins the game for me.

Is the ranking in mgs5 tied to unlocks of any kind?

I haven't broke it down myself or seen data to back up my feeling, but it doesn't seem like you get dinged too much for time in the ranking. I've been getting mostly A's and time hasn't seem to have played a factor.

I don't think you should miss out on too much from what I've seen too far. I won't be surprised if there are those unlocks but there were in the past games and I was never the guy getting the top rankings either.

I will say this is a game where sometimes you gotta hurry and your hand is forced which is interesting I usually take my time as well and take out each guard but in this game you have to kind of hurry a bit do to time limits or events in the mission. Sometimes a patrol comes out of nowhere up a road when you didn't expect them and you have to move quick. Sometimes there is a prisoner that is going to be killed so you need to hurry to secure him (though they almost always seem to give you the ability to complete the mission anyways. But anyways it takes me out of my comfort zone in a good way that makes the stealth exciting. It gives you tools to get out of those spots.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#156  Edited By mike

Does extracting equipment like machine guns and mortars from the AO do anything besides remove it from the area? It's kind of expensive to do at around 5,000 credits per gun, but it does look awfully cool. I didn't notice any feedback when doing it as to any possible benefits, and I haven't been back to base in quite some time to see if anything pops up there when I get back.

JJBSterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mike said:

Does extracting equipment like machine guns and mortars from the AO do anything besides remove it from the area? It's kind of expensive to do at around 5,000 credits per gun, but it does look awfully cool. I didn't notice any feedback when doing it as to any possible benefits, and I haven't been back to base in quite some time to see if anything pops up there when I get back.

I've seen some mortars set up around on some of my newly constructed mother base platforms so I'm guessing they're the same ones I've been taking from the battlefield. Not 100% sure, though.

Kevin_Cogneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mike said:

I've seen some mortars set up around on some of my newly constructed mother base platforms so I'm guessing they're the same ones I've been taking from the battlefield. Not 100% sure, though.

I'm pretty sure you can move those to your FOB (whenever the hell that unlocks, I'm 25 hours in and no FOB in sight yet) to have your men use against invading players, if you're into that sort of thing.

Eselhut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mike said:

You can sell those for more GMP than it costs to Fulton them out. It's by no means the fastest way to accrue GMP, but I've just been grabbing every one I see anyway since I can just resupply Fulton balloons anytime I want.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eselhut: Ok, I guess I just haven't gotten to the point where I have seen where to sell items like that. I haven't spent much time at base yet, though. Thanks

Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

Episode 6: Honeybee seems like a fun point to share some stories over.

So I made the same mistakee Brad did in the Quick Look of going low, getting excited about my new and ultra sneaky position...and getting caught by the lone guard down there in the valley. So I take him out, cap a guy on the scaffolding above me, and take a mad sprint up the stairs towards the prisoner as alarms start ringing. Which is where I make Brad's ultimate mistake, which is just blasting to the top of the stairs guns blazing against at least seven dudes, one of which is on a gun turret. Dead.

When I hit the checkpoint it turns out the game just decides the prisoner has died, which sucked, and also put me immediately in all bases alert mode. I basically take the same route except sneaky this time, and right as I get atop the bridge and some dudes spot me a sand storm hits. Perfect! I sprint towards the other end of the relay base, call my horse and get the hell out of there (I wish there wasn't that forced camera pan when you get on the horse, dulls some of the Red Dead-style bails).

But then I come up on a road with five guys patrolling it, it's now nighttime, and a gunship is patrolling the pathways randomly scanning patches. No joke this one stretch of land that was probably 60KM total took me nearly a half hour to get through. But I finally come up on the Honeybee cave and at this point I'm feeling a little resentment towards the Russians so I start picking them off one by one, interrogating them and slitting their throats rather than choking them out. Even threw a guy off an outpost. I just stopped caring about them. Plugged C4 to all their electronics and let them rip, brought in a support helicopter to mow everyone else down as they rush out to see what happened to their toys.

Getting the Honeybee from there was basically a breeze, just killed the three guys guarding it, but I admit I felt a little overwhelmed by the boss fight. Luckily I retreated into the cavern's greek-hall looking area at the top of the stairs and the Mist refused to move past the edge of the stairs, and bunched up, so four rockets later they were all dead. I wish I'd have done something more creative on that section because the other hour of the mission was so much fucking fun, but if anything really sunk its hooks into me it was this mission. I made like 200,000GMP just off raw diamonds, found tons of raw materials, and just had a super fun time. I want all this game has to offer now.

shinboy630

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Silly question (and sorry if it has been asked), but how do you change the music for your helicopter? I have the 2nd copter and speaker upgrade equipped, I just can't seem to figure out where in the menus the option is buried.

MikeRD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By MikeRD

@Mike said:

@eselhut: Ok, I guess I just haven't gotten to the point where I have seen where to sell items like that. I haven't spent much time at base yet, though. Thanks

You can sell stuff (herbs and materials) before you even unlock the Fulton that can carry weapon emplacements, so you should definitely be able to. You can do it on your iDroid from anywhere, even in the field. I believe it's under "Resources" or something like that on the left tab of the iDroid.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

I'm a bad person.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for rhombus_of_terror
    Rhombus_Of_Terror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@Mike said:

Just did this by mistake while trying to improve morale at Mother Base. Slick!

Forgive the quality...man, YouTube really butchers video quality.

Loading Video...

I just did this to my puppy and I felt very bad real fast...

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still can't seem to do extraction missions very well, i just did i guess mission 5? Got in there all sneaky, took out some guards, get the prisoner, get spotted, miss the head shot, and end up running the fuck out of there with the POW on my back lol.

Also, is there any reason to do a mission in the day time? I think the game looks better in the day, but it's way harder to sneak around.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, is there any reason to do a mission in the day time? I think the game looks better in the day, but it's way harder to sneak around.

There is at least a large bonus to Heroism for daytime missions. Not sure about anything else.

confusedowl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By confusedowl

@Mike said:
    @oursin_360 said:

There is at least a large bonus to Heroism for daytime missions. Not sure about anything else.

The guards will also catch on eventually and start using night vision goggles and flashlights as far as I'm aware, so if you never change up your strategy the game will actually get harder.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By musubi

@Mike said:
    @oursin_360 said:

Guard patterns are different depending on the time of day. Patrols will change and some areas can become more/less crowded with guards.

Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to copy/paste what I said in another thread, seeing as how it seems a bunch of people don't have any idea about this.

There's something I just happened upon that no one told me to do that led to some CRUCIAL story stuff. I'm pretty sure you can miss this entirely.

1) When Miller constructs the Medical platform, do the side op where you extract the old Mother Base member.

2) After doing those things, explore the medical platform. You will have no incentive to do this as Mother Base is empty and lifeless, but go ahead and do it. Look for a door with blue lights that you can go into. There's another door inside with a button. Press the button.

Do you mean the wandering mother base member? I tried that mission for a solid thirty minutes but he kept knocking me over. Tranq pistol, stun fist didn't work, didn't think I could shoot him regular. Kept trying to sneak up on him but he'd just run the hell away or knock me out...

Iodine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do those "extra objectives" or w/e have any real value besides "well since I fulton'd this commander I have another dude helping me get better cardboard?" I already want to retry some earlier missions now that I have more gear/know what I am doing

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nodima said:
    @lucien_lachance said:

I'm going to copy/paste what I said in another thread, seeing as how it seems a bunch of people don't have any idea about this.

There's something I just happened upon that no one told me to do that led to some CRUCIAL story stuff. I'm pretty sure you can miss this entirely.

1) When Miller constructs the Medical platform, do the side op where you extract the old Mother Base member.

2) After doing those things, explore the medical platform. You will have no incentive to do this as Mother Base is empty and lifeless, but go ahead and do it. Look for a door with blue lights that you can go into. There's another door inside with a button. Press the button.

Do you mean the wandering mother base member? I tried that mission for a solid thirty minutes but he kept knocking me over. Tranq pistol, stun fist didn't work, didn't think I could shoot him regular. Kept trying to sneak up on him but he'd just run the hell away or knock me out...

There is a plan for a non-lethal SMG that shoots rubber bullets. Get that and chase him down and just spray him. Dude takes quite a few hits but he WILL go down.

xymox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 8

#176  Edited By xymox

I'm 3 hours in and the game just isn't grabbing me. Still not sure about the voice actor change, silent snake is a bummer. But it also doesn't play as well as ground zeros. The open world mission structure has me super worried, because the story beats are so far and few between. I preferred the more focused, contained experience of GZ. A decent sized mission that you can tackle any way you want. But open world-ish? Really?

Any attempt at making an open world game when you're not Witcher 3 feels tame at best at this point. It also worries me because, if they went with this size for the first mission, how few mission areas will there be? Even with a big budget title like MGS. Is this going to be another MGS2 where almost the entirety of the game takes place in one area? Because that's probably the thing I liked the least about MGS2.

So, should I keep going? I'm not *disliking* the game but... I dunno. There's also this massive shift in tone from earlier entries, like the game is a horror game now I guess?

Does this game at some point go full Metal Gear and should I keep going?

Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't think I've seen this pointed out here yet: darts stuck in the face are gone. :( This was probably a thing in Ground Zeroes (hell, maybe even IV) but I never thought to check until someone asked me while I was streaming for them to show them what the game was like.

emfromthesea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@kevin_cogneto

The FOB stuff unlocks after Mission 22.

@nodima said:
    @lucien_lachance said:

Here's a little secret easter egg that makes those side ops way easier: Find the "Love Deterrence" song on your idroid, start playing it, then turn on the speakers on your idroid (this allows enemies to hear the music). Then watch what happens.

@iodine said:

Do those "extra objectives" or w/e have any real value besides "well since I fulton'd this commander I have another dude helping me get better cardboard?" I already want to retry some earlier missions now that I have more gear/know what I am doing

In situations where you're going for an S-rank, those side objectives will sometimes net you much needed additions to your final score. You're also required to do every single side objective if you want to acquire every emblem in the game.

finstern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When you're in the chopper/ACC, customise your weapons! I've been waiting ages to unlock a silenced traq sniper for development when I can just affix one to the gun!

Game changer!

atomicoldman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see my staff has been talking to Ocelot again. Concerning Quiet, I overheard a few of them debating if she's even human, with one saying "there's no such thing as miracles or the supernatural, only cutting edge technology."

I don't think any of that is really spoilery but, playing it safe.

Here's a little secret easter egg that makes those side ops way easier: Find the "Love Deterrence" song on your idroid, start playing it, then turn on the speakers on your idroid (this allows enemies to hear the music). Then watch what happens.

You can also put on a cardboard box, which will get them to stop, salute, and say "boss, I knew it was you!"

Jorbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mike: Honestly it kind of reminded me of Witcher 3 and has been frustrating for me at times when I'm trying to turn around on the horse. Sometimes when I'm between some rocks/obstacles the game is clearly trying to decide if it should make me jump the rocks or just rotate me around, and it takes its sweet time. Going from 0 to running is weird, but once the horse is actually moving I think it's fine.

Avatar image for adequatelyprepared
    AdequatelyPrepared

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

I'm going to keep posting tracks made for the game and you can't stop me!

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#184  Edited By Bollard

@adequatelyprepared said:

-There needs to be a better way to listen to story tapes in the field. It gets annoying when Miller or Kaz chime in when all you want to do is just listen to a story tape while tackling some side ops or traversing the country-side.

This this this 1000x this. WHY CAN'T THEY JUST PAUSE THE FUCKING TAPE WHEN KAZ OR OCELOT TALK. JESUS.

I hate most of the story being delivered this way and I hate it even more when I have to listen to the same tape twice.

As a side note, I can barely cope with the voice actor for Snake being changed, but Baker as Ocelot isn't cutting it for me either. At least Keaton sounded like he could conceivably be a young Zimmerman. Baker doesn't have the right accent to sound like Zimmerman. He tries sometimes but it's too subtle.

EDIT: Also, a question (please don't answer this if it's a spoiler): What does the face customisation thing actually do? I got really pissed at the beginning when I thought I wasn't going to get to play a character that looks like Big Boss, but then nothing came of it. And I noticed recently in the chopper that you can still customise your "face". Is that just for MGO or something?

Batavist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

HOT TIP if you want more GMP, or something to do while raising staff morale: try interrogating your own MB staff. Some of these guys were not brainwashed properly!

newmoneytrash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#186  Edited By newmoneytrash

Should I be more picky with who I'm fultoning? I'm only a few missions in (I haven't upgraded Mother Base at all, I assume that's mission specific?), but I'm already at capacity of people because I've been fultoning everyone

kagato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

So i only got about 30% complete ratio in GZ (lost my save replacing the HD in my PS4 so had to start again) so if i upload what i have now, does anyone know if you can go back later and unlock more GZ stuff and re-upload the more complete save?

atomicoldman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By atomicoldman

@tajasaurus said:

Should I be more picky with who I'm fultoning? I'm only a few missions in (I haven't upgraded Mother Base at all, I assume that's mission specific?), but I'm already at capacity of people because I've been fultoning everyone

I'm not exactly sure what the letter grade benefit is outside of sending them on missions, so I'd like to know too, but once you're peaked out you can fire staff members who are very low leveled before fultoning in a new one. Around mission 12 I started to find guys who were ranked C or B in specialties I needed more often.

@bollard DD should appear on the main helipad whenever you arrive at the central platform of MB.

FSteak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is there any way to rewatch cutscenes? There's been a couple where I've said "Holy shit I need to show this to someone!", but don't know if I can.

Honkalot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is there eventually a silencer add-on for the SVG-76U (the carbine version of the Soviet's assault rifle)? Wondering if I want to go down that tree and it's a deciding factor.

Also is there eventually a way to upgrade how long silencers last? I don't get much mileage out of them as it is.

Jorbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So just to be sure, we don't choose where platforms get built right? My first few platforms were built waay far away from my center platform. They were far away enough where I questioned if I accidentally pressed 'A' through a screen where I was choosing where to place it and it placed it in a random far away spot. As I made more platforms, however, I didn't find any option for choosing the placement so I just assume it's all pre-determined? I remember them saying every Motherbase would look different from every one else's but if they all go in the same spots that doesn't seem very true (besides colors and maybe the order you choose to build the platforms).

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#192  Edited By Bollard

@atomicoldman: Found the bugger, thanks.

@honkalot said:

Is there eventually a silencer add-on for the SVG-76U (the carbine version of the Soviet's assault rifle)? Wondering if I want to go down that tree and it's a deciding factor.

Also is there eventually a way to upgrade how long silencers last? I don't get much mileage out of them as it is.

Does the tech tree not show all available upgrades you could get for each weapon? It just has a padlock if your R&D team isn't high enough level.

And I'm pretty sure silencers get better, because the ones you start with only have 1/3 bars filled on the stats screen. You can always get a supply drop for ammo as those contain silencers too.

Honkalot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bollard: Okay good to know, didn't realize silencers were in ammo drops.

Yeah I have the padlock over the final upgrades so I can't tell if there's a silencer in there or not. :/

Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@honkalot said:

@bollard: Okay good to know, didn't realize silencers were in ammo drops.

Yeah I have the padlock over the final upgrades so I can't tell if there's a silencer in there or not. :/

Yeah I do an ammo drop after almost every encounter when I'm using silenced guns.

So just to be sure, we don't choose where platforms get built right? My first few platforms were built waay far away from my center platform. They were far away enough where I questioned if I accidentally pressed 'A' through a screen where I was choosing where to place it and it placed it in a random far away spot. As I made more platforms, however, I didn't find any option for choosing the placement so I just assume it's all pre-determined? I remember them saying every Motherbase would look different from every one else's but if they all go in the same spots that doesn't seem very true (besides colors and maybe the order you choose to build the platforms).

I think you're just choosing when to build what thing. Not where. No idea if order of build changes cause I just build whatever is available to be built. I bet we could figure this out of a handful of us took screen shots of our developed mother bases from the map screen. Also no idea on how this all plays out when doing fob stuff cause I am not that far in yet.

Capum15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nodima said:
    @lucien_lachance said:

There is a plan for a non-lethal SMG that shoots rubber bullets. Get that and chase him down and just spray him. Dude takes quite a few hits but he WILL go down.

I hit the first guy with like 8 tranq darts and he eventually went to sleep. Kind of similar to a bear, thinking about it.

You can also put on a cardboard box, which will get them to stop, salute, and say "boss, I knew it was you!"

That's awesome.

I finally got Take On Me and immediately set it as my helicopter music. I also played it while testing the cardboard box, so I was running around in a box listening to it. I giggled the entire time.

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By OurSin_360

@xymox said:

I'm 3 hours in and the game just isn't grabbing me. Still not sure about the voice actor change, silent snake is a bummer. But it also doesn't play as well as ground zeros. The open world mission structure has me super worried, because the story beats are so far and few between. I preferred the more focused, contained experience of GZ. A decent sized mission that you can tackle any way you want. But open world-ish? Really?

Any attempt at making an open world game when you're not Witcher 3 feels tame at best at this point. It also worries me because, if they went with this size for the first mission, how few mission areas will there be? Even with a big budget title like MGS. Is this going to be another MGS2 where almost the entirety of the game takes place in one area? Because that's probably the thing I liked the least about MGS2.

So, should I keep going? I'm not *disliking* the game but... I dunno. There's also this massive shift in tone from earlier entries, like the game is a horror game now I guess?

Does this game at some point go full Metal Gear and should I keep going?

I might be 15-20hrs in and only on mission 5 lol. So much shit to do in this game it's a bit overwhelming. And i'm going to guess that you played MGS2 recently and not on the ps2 at launch? Because it had 2 areas actually, and that was twice as many as MGS 1 lol.

And it's pretty metal gear in the opening scene with mantis and fire guy. Also a little later on there are zombie troops who teleport around

As far as drawn out exposition, instead of codecs it's cassette tapes and completely optional. They aren't as long, but there seem to be a lot of them and snake talks way more in them. Also a lot of customization's let you do your own crazy metal gear shit during gameplay, for example having my chopper land while playing Eddie Murphy's party all the time(at least on pc). There is a dog with an eye patch, and you can equip your horse with riot helmet and bullet proof vest etc. I guess so far(granted i'm not far in the story) everything metal gear in terms of weird and crazy is relegated to gameplay and dependent on the player. Witcher 3 is amazing, but this is not that at all and not trying to be.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By mike

@oursin_360: I just edited your post, and you'll see the part that I did. That is the kind of thing that really is not necessary to discuss in this topic, and should not be unnecessarily spoiled for people. People like me, who didn't know that little detail until they just read it right out in the open like that without any kind of spoiler applied to it. There is just no reason to let stuff like that fly without marking it, especially in a spoiler-free thread.

Everyone, please remember the general spoiler policy for this topic as outlined in the OP. If it's related to the story at all or it's something cool that you discovered that others MAY consider a spoiler, then please err on the side of caution and mark it. Or, just don't talk about it in this topic.

Avatar image for adequatelyprepared
    AdequatelyPrepared

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So am I going crazy or is the sound effect that the hanging fridge (I think) made in PT in MGS5? I keep on hearing it, and I do a double take every single time.

The_Ruiner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By The_Ruiner

Protip: C4 charges are powerful enough to destroy jeeps and kill the driver. But on larger trucks it will only damage them and knock the driver and passenger unconscious.

Question: How do you pet the dog? Do I have to wait for him to grow up?

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

Protip: C4 charges are powerful enough to destroy jeeps and kill the driver. But on larger trucks it will only damage them and knock the driver and passenger unconscious.

Question: How do you pet the dog? Do I have to wait for him to grow up?

When he grows up, which I think is dictated by main mission progress, you can pet him. As far as I know you can't interact with anyone otherwise, like saluting back or anything like that.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.