Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Metroid: Other M

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Aug 31, 2010

Set between the events of Super Metroid and Metroid Fusion, Other M follows Samus Aran on a rescue mission to a derelict ship in deep space where she encounters her former commanding officer and a whole host of old and new trouble.

X-Play review - 2/5: "the whole mess smacks of sexism"

Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
    LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

@SethPhotopoulos said:
    " @LordXavierBritish said:
    " @Hailinel said:
    " @Hailinel said:
    " @Hailinel: I did.  That still doesn't explain why she wouldn't use her weapons just because some prick said she couldn't. "
    Because she has enough respect for Adam to follow his orders. "
    So the galaxy's most notorious bounty hunter is completely submissive even when it is in her best interest not to be? "
    Following orders doesn't equate to completely submissive behavior.  Samus isn't a sociopath.  She actually has this thing called empathy and respect for her comrades and superiors. "
    If your commanding officer asked you to jump off a cliff, would you do it? "
    If I had a jet pack yes. "
    You have one, but I can't allow you to use it yet.
    hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By hatking

I mostly agree with what she said.  The story sounds as awful as most video game stories and they decided to focus on it.  That's a backwards assed way to design something.
    mutha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#153  Edited By mutha3

@LordXavierBritish said:

I'm not seeing the comparision.

@Persecution89 said:

" If there's one thing i absolutely cannot stand.. it's Feminist cunts, fucking stupid dykes. I wish we still had the value system of the 1950's.. you know, when women knew their fucking place and didn't get all up in your face everytime they feel like going on some politically correct tangent.  @ Morgan Webb and whoever wrote this review for metroid: Quit yer bitchin' and get back in the kitchen. "

well this thread got weird all of a sudden
    EpicSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

User Lists: 11

#154  Edited By EpicSteve

The review wasn't too bad, and I haven't played the game to know if she is exaggerating.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#155  Edited By Hailinel
    @LordXavierBritish said:
    " @SethPhotopoulos said:
    " @Hailinel said:
    " @Hailinel said:
    " @Hailinel: I did.  That still doesn't explain why she wouldn't use her weapons just because some prick said she couldn't. "
    So the galaxy's most notorious bounty hunter is completely submissive even when it is in her best interest not to be? "
    Following orders doesn't equate to completely submissive behavior.  Samus isn't a sociopath.  She actually has this thing called empathy and respect for her comrades and superiors. "
    You have one, but I can't allow you to use it yet. "
    This line of questioning would be valid if Adam ever instructed Samus to do something innately suicidal.  Walking into a superheated lava room isn't instant death.  Samus has always been able to survive in such environments for a time before expiring.  She should be skilled enough to know how long she can last in such circumstances and should only need heat-resistant armor when the situation truly calls for it.
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#156  Edited By jakob187

Personally, I think it's nice that someone out there is trying to flesh out the character of Samus Aran beyond her very very very basics of "I'm a badass in a metal suit that happens to be female".  There is absolutely NO reason why people should decry her showing emotion and being a human fucking being, and it's almost sick that people are speaking out AGAINST something like that. 

Maybe it's just because I read comic books, but the same argument has been made in that medium for years.  Superman has always been considered one of the hardest characters to write because he's basically an illegal alien living on American soil that was raised with human intents and ideals.  With JMS' current run, he has been trying to inject some form of true humanity into that character, and people are bitching about it non-stop because it's "against the character of Superman"...which is not how I feel.  I see it as "dood, Superman has been saving the world for a long fucking time...let the dood just chill out, take some time to think on some shit, and let the other 100+ superheroes in the DCU handle shit for a little bit...let him be a human being for once and work some shit out". 

Meanwhile, you look at Wonder Woman...who is also being written by JMS...and you see that they are revamping that book entirely and giving Diana a more human side to her.  People are acclaiming that book like crazy right now.  Therefore, I say "why is it that the Amazon Princess is allowed to be given more humanity, but not the Man of Steel?"  It's a stupid fucking juxtaposition to me. 

I see Samus Aran with this being the same way.  You know what?  She's still a human underneath that suit.  She's allowed to cry.  She's allowed to be haunted by her past.  She's allowed to have depth.  She doesn't just need to be another token mascot for Nintendo to tout around and make the same fucking game over and over again.  She doesn't need to JUST be "a chick in a suit that kicks ass".  Now, if someone is making her into a WEAK character that is being treated unequally, then sure...I can understand it.  However, from everything I've heard, it seems that X-Play took a lot of things completely out of context. 

And if I may be a bit judgmental...the chick that wrote that review totally looks like a fem lib that has a bone to pick with a bunch of shit, and she's using Samus Aran to do it.

LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Hailinel said:
    " @SethPhotopoulos said:
    " @Hailinel said:
    " @Hailinel said:
    This line of questioning would be valid if Adam ever instructed Samus to do something innately suicidal.  Walking into a superheated lava room isn't instant death.  Samus has always been able to survive in such environments for a time before expiring.  She should be skilled enough to know how long she can last in such circumstances and should only need heat-resistant armor when the situation truly calls for it. "
    But what is the point of putting your most valuable asset at potential risk? 

You are basically saying that either Samus is submissive or Adam is retarded.
    Avatar image for sethphotopoulos
    SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#158  Edited By SethPhotopoulos
    @LordXavierBritish said:
    " @Hailinel said:
    " @SethPhotopoulos said:
    " @Hailinel said:
    " @Hailinel said:
    This line of questioning would be valid if Adam ever instructed Samus to do something innately suicidal.  Walking into a superheated lava room isn't instant death.  Samus has always been able to survive in such environments for a time before expiring.  She should be skilled enough to know how long she can last in such circumstances and should only need heat-resistant armor when the situation truly calls for it. "
    But what is the point of putting your most valuable asset at potential risk?  You are basically saying that either Samus is submissive or Adam is retarded. "
    The writing is retarded.
    Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Hailinel
    @LordXavierBritish said:
    " @Hailinel said:
    " @SethPhotopoulos said:
    " @Hailinel said:
    " @Hailinel said:
    But what is the point of putting your most valuable asset at potential risk?  You are basically saying that either Samus is submissive or Adam is retarded. "
    it's called trust.  As in Adam trusts Samus enough to work on her own and to handle situations that she should be skilled enough to handle without the use of extra equipment, and Samus trusts Adam enough that he wouldn't knowingly put her life at risk and would only authorize the use of certain weapons and devices when it is only absolutely necessary.
    scarace360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By scarace360

Since when does anyone care what x play says.

SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By SethPhotopoulos
    @Hailinel said:
    " @Hailinel said:
    " @SethPhotopoulos said:
    " @Hailinel said:
    " @Hailinel said:
    it's called trust.  As in Adam trusts Samus enough to work on her own and to handle situations that she should be skilled enough to handle without the use of extra equipment, and Samus trusts Adam enough that he wouldn't knowingly put her life at risk and would only authorize the use of certain weapons and devices when it is only absolutely necessary. "
    DEVILS ADVOCATE: 

Didn't Metroid Fusion have lengthy dialogue scenes between Samus and a computer who she trusted a lot because it reminded her of Adam and the narration constantly talked about them being close friends and that she would completely trust him to do the right thing because they were so close?
    LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#162  Edited By LiquidPrince

I take Brad's word over hers any day so I don't really care.

Dauragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#163  Edited By Dauragon

The written review was a little less, high school, and I think she backed up her opinion a little better in it. I do disagree with at least most of the sexism charges.  

It's kind of sad how you can't really inject any kind of weakness or vulnerability into female characters without it immediately becoming sexist. Even if it's kind of overwrought and badly executed.  

I remember back when Half Life episode 2 came out and some people complained about how Alyx was turned into a damsel in the beginning after being nearly murdered by a hunter, which was completely silly because what the hell else can you do after being impaled by a killbot but lay there and be almost dead. 

The real crime of other m seems to just be some kind of crappy writing and VO, not blatant sexism. 

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Hailinel
    @SethPhotopoulos said:
    " @Hailinel said:
    " @Hailinel said:
    " @SethPhotopoulos said:
    " @Hailinel said:
    " @Hailinel said:
    it's called trust.  As in Adam trusts Samus enough to work on her own and to handle situations that she should be skilled enough to handle without the use of extra equipment, and Samus trusts Adam enough that he wouldn't knowingly put her life at risk and would only authorize the use of certain weapons and devices when it is only absolutely necessary. "
    DEVILS ADVOCATE:  Didn't Metroid Fusion have lengthy dialogue scenes between Samus and a computer who she trusted a lot because it reminded her of Adam and the narration constantly talked about them being close friends and that she would completely trust him to do the right thing because they were so close? "
    Precisely.

SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By SethPhotopoulos
    @Hailinel: She was also a bit mopey because of it correct?
    Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Hailinel
    @SethPhotopoulos said:
    " @Hailinel: She was also a bit mopey because of it correct? "
    As I recall, yes she was.
    LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Hailinel: So...Samus is the retarded one?
    mutha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By mutha3
    @LordXavierBritish said:
    " @Hailinel: So...Samus is the retarded one? "
    The writers are the retarded ones.
    SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By SethPhotopoulos
    @Hailinel said:
    " @SethPhotopoulos said:
    As I recall, yes she was. "
    When does this game take place?
    Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Hailinel
    @LordXavierBritish said:
    We're just going in circles now.  I've already presented my reasoning.  You've had little to contribute other than to dismiss it all as a product of retardation without expressing in any intelligent way why it's inherently retarded.
    SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By SethPhotopoulos
    @LordXavierBritish: I blame the writers because they needed a gameplay contrivance.
    apathylad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 7

#172  Edited By apathylad
    @jakob187 said:
    " And if I may be a bit judgmental...the chick that wrote that review totally looks like a fem lib that has a bone to pick with a bunch of shit, and she's using Samus Aran to do it. "
    That's the impression I've gotten with G4 as a whole lately. There's one video of Sessler's Soapbox where he transitions from talking about California's law of banning violent video games to minors, to him ranting on how he feels Arizona's immigration law is unconstitutional. I'm not saying I agree with Arizona's law, but what does that have to with video games? 

I posted the Talkback video early on in this thread and Abbie says she would have given the game a higher score if the story wasn't as offensive to her. 
    MiniPato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By MiniPato

Sexism aside, I can totally see a legitimate reason for scoring this game low. Watching the quick look, Brad playing aside, I can totally see myself running into the problems he was facing. Most notably having to fire missiles at a specific time and only when in first person and immobile. I'd manage to get by, but it could get frustrating if that happens multiple times.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Hailinel
    @SethPhotopoulos said:
    " @Hailinel said:
    " @SethPhotopoulos said:
    As I recall, yes she was. "
    When does this game take place? "
    The chronology of the games is as follows:

Metroid/Zero Mission
    Metroid Prime series
    Metroid II
    Super Metroid
    Metroid:  Other M
    Metroid Fusion

As it stands, Metroid Fusion is the latest game in the timeline.  One of the purposes of Other M's story, according to the game's creators, is to bridge the time gap between Super Metroid and Metroid Fusion.
    Avatar image for buzz_killington
    buzz_killington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By buzz_killington

Misinformed and pretentious bitches be talking smash and shit... on TV nonetheless. Next thing you know they're going to invite Leigh Alexander to talk about specific figures of Call of Duty: Black Ops' marketing budget on G4

High five!

LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Hailinel said:

We're just going in circles now.  I've already presented my reasoning.  You've had little to contribute other than to dismiss it all as a product of retardation without expressing in any intelligent way why it's inherently retarded. "
    All you've told me is that Adam puts Samus in unnecessary danger because he trusts in her abilities and Samus trusts him enough to put herself at risk and bypass important items because she knew him along time ago or some shit. 

I'm pretty sure that's not how rational human beings process decision making.
    SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By SethPhotopoulos
    @Hailinel: Adam is screwed.
    Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Hailinel
    @SethPhotopoulos:   Pretty much, yeah.

@LordXavierBritish said:
    " @Hailinel said:

We're just going in circles now.  I've already presented my reasoning.  You've had little to contribute other than to dismiss it all as a product of retardation without expressing in any intelligent way why it's inherently retarded. "
    All you've told me is that Adam puts Samus in unnecessary danger because he trusts in her abilities and Samus trusts him enough to put herself at risk and bypass important items because she knew him along time ago or some shit.  I'm pretty sure that's not how rational human beings process decision making. "

You're being awfully pissy over something that was devised as an alternative gameplay contrivance to the standard Metroid abilitease.
    LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Hailinel said:
    " @SethPhotopoulos:   Pretty much, yeah.

@LordXavierBritish said:
    " @Hailinel said:

All you've told me is that Adam puts Samus in unnecessary danger because he trusts in her abilities and Samus trusts him enough to put herself at risk and bypass important items because she knew him along time ago or some shit.  I'm pretty sure that's not how rational human beings process decision making. "
    You're being awfully pissy over something that was devised as an alternative gameplay contrivance to the standard Metroid abilitease. "
    We'll if you can't justify why they chose this over the previous method with your extensive knowledge of Metroid lore I have severe doubts that Team Ninja can.
    mutha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By mutha3
    @LordXavierBritish: Variety.
    Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Hailinel
    @LordXavierBritish said:
    " @Hailinel said:

@LordXavierBritish said:
    " @Hailinel said:

You're being awfully pissy over something that was devised as an alternative gameplay contrivance to the standard Metroid abilitease. "
    We'll if you can't justify why they chose this over the previous method with your extensive knowledge of Metroid lore I have severe doubts that Team Ninja can. "
    Probably because it inherently makes more sense than coming up with an excuse to force Samus to lose all of her gear and force her to hunt down all of the same equipment on a space ship.  Tell me, which sounds more natural?  Not being allowed to use a portion of your arsenal until given authorization by a commanding officer, or finding an item compatible with your suit's technology inexplicably hidden in a bauble held in the hands of a bird statue?
    LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Hailinel said:
    " @Hailinel said:

@LordXavierBritish said:
    " @Hailinel said:

We'll if you can't justify why they chose this over the previous method with your extensive knowledge of Metroid lore I have severe doubts that Team Ninja can. "
    Probably because it inherently makes more sense than coming up with an excuse to force Samus to lose all of her gear and force her to hunt down all of the same equipment on a space ship.  Tell me, which sounds more natural?  Not being allowed to use a portion of your arsenal until given authorization by a commanding officer, or finding an item compatible with your suit's technology inexplicably hidden in a bauble held in the hands of a bird statue? "
    Neither. 

They could have done better.
    nicolenomicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By nicolenomicon
    @Apathylad said:
    X-Play goes off on these weird sociological tangents, and sometimes, they're just silly. For example, here's a complaint Morgan Webb had on Starcraft 2: 

I also want to mention a more personal problem with the game. I take issue with the holographic stripper in the background of every shot in the cantina. There are normal female characters in the game, but every time you go to one area of your ship, the only thing moving is an undulating hologram of what looks like a blood elf with a boob job. Maybe they didn’t expect women to ever play this game, but they’ve created a self-fulfilling prophecy. She’s distracting, completely unnecessary to the story or atmosphere, and makes me think that Blizzard needs to hire more women.    

That's pretty ironic coming from someone who has posed in Maxim/FHM/whatever.  "
    Doesn't make sense in the atmosphere? It's a goddamn space western in a bar!
    Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Hailinel
    @LordXavierBritish said:
    " @Hailinel said:
    " @Hailinel said:

@LordXavierBritish said:
    " @Hailinel said:

Probably because it inherently makes more sense than coming up with an excuse to force Samus to lose all of her gear and force her to hunt down all of the same equipment on a space ship.  Tell me, which sounds more natural?  Not being allowed to use a portion of your arsenal until given authorization by a commanding officer, or finding an item compatible with your suit's technology inexplicably hidden in a bauble held in the hands of a bird statue? "
    Neither.  They could have done better. "
    All right, then.  If that's what you think, care to share your idea of how it could have been done better?  Keep in mind that you must still adhere to the standard Metroid tropes of coming across doors you can't use until later and passages you must traverse while losing health due to the environment.
    Deusoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#185  Edited By Deusoma
    @EliasT said:
    Eat a fucking dick, it's called freedom of speech and I have the right to use it. "
    Do you need a hug? :)
    toadstule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By toadstule

Not having played this game yet, it is easily possible that her points about Samus, being portrayed as weak girl, may be valid. But as many others have said, when she spends half the review talking about sexism, then something is not right.

TheFreeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#187  Edited By TheFreeMan
    @Hailinel said:
    "Probably because it inherently makes more sense than coming up with an excuse to force Samus to lose all of her gear and force her to hunt down all of the same equipment on a space ship.  Tell me, which sounds more natural?  Not being allowed to use a portion of your arsenal until given authorization by a commanding officer, or finding an item compatible with your suit's technology inexplicably hidden in a bauble held in the hands of a bird statue? "
    I'm going to be one of those horrible mythology jackasses and nitpick and say that I believe it was expanded upon in the canon manga-thing (YES I READ THAT SUE ME) that one of the suit's special abilities was being compatible with everything. It adapts or something.

I haven't read that thing in a few years so I could be remembering it wrong, however.
    Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Hailinel
    @TheFreeMan said:
    " @Hailinel said:
    "Probably because it inherently makes more sense than coming up with an excuse to force Samus to lose all of her gear and force her to hunt down all of the same equipment on a space ship.  Tell me, which sounds more natural?  Not being allowed to use a portion of your arsenal until given authorization by a commanding officer, or finding an item compatible with your suit's technology inexplicably hidden in a bauble held in the hands of a bird statue? "
    I'm going to be one of those horrible mythology jackasses and nitpick and say that I believe it was expanded upon in the canon manga-thing (YES I READ THAT SUE ME) that one of the suit's special abilities was being compatible with everything. It adapts or something. I haven't read that thing in a few years so I could be remembering it wrong, however. "
    It's not the compatibility that I take issue with.  It's the fact that these high powered weapons and armor upgrades are sitting on pedestals within space pirate fortresses just waiting for Samus to claim.
    LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Hailinel said:
    " @Hailinel said:
    " @Hailinel said:

@LordXavierBritish said:
    " @Hailinel said:

Neither.  They could have done better. "
    All right, then.  If that's what you think, care to share your idea of how it could have been done better?  Keep in mind that you must still adhere to the standard Metroid tropes of coming across doors you can't use until later and passages you must traverse while losing health due to the environment. "
    Adam overrides her systems against her will for fear that she will resort to using too powerful of a weapon for the situation at hand, and while she is initially upset with this decision she comes to accept it due to her respect for her former commander. He then gradually unlocks these abilities as he sees necessary. 

It still makes Adam look kind of stupid, but then again he isn't really the character most people care about since we barely knew anything about him in the first place.
    Avatar image for nikoalexander57
    NikoAlexander57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#190  Edited By NikoAlexander57
    @RE_Player92 said:
    " I hate when women don't like a game because it has a good looking protagonist or there are strippers in the game. YOU DON'T SEE ME BITCHING WHEN I'M PLAYING A GUY WITH PERFECT FEATURES, A SIX PACK, AND IS A SMOOTH TALKER WITH THE LADIES. It's a video game and it's supposed to take you to a fantasy world that you enjoy be it cutting aliens in half or hanging out in a cantina with some holographic ladies. I hope I don't come of sexist but that's just my gut reaction to these type of things.  "
    This.
    tourgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#191  Edited By tourgen

I stopped caring about G4/X-Play after listening to their review of Mafia II.  I don't think they know what they're doing over there anymore.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Hailinel
    @LordXavierBritish:   If you knew anything about Adam from Fusion, you know he wouldn't do that.  It would go completely against the trust that the characters have in each other.  Try again.
    LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Hailinel said:
    " @LordXavierBritish:   If you knew anything about Adam from Fusion, you know he wouldn't do that.  It would go completely against the trust that the characters have in each other.  Try again. "
    That was an A.I.
    Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By Hailinel
    @LordXavierBritish said:
    " @Hailinel said:
    " @LordXavierBritish:   If you knew anything about Adam from Fusion, you know he wouldn't do that.  It would go completely against the trust that the characters have in each other.  Try again. "
    That was an A.I. "
    An A.I. replica of Adam that thinks and acts just like him.  So essentially, it's Adam.

No more excuses.  I'm still waiting.
    LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Hailinel said:
    " @Hailinel said:
    That was an A.I. "
    An A.I. replica of Adam that thinks and acts just like him.  So essentially, it's Adam. No more excuses.  I'm still waiting. "
    So he is perfectly capable of restraining her with his words, but doing it remotely with some kind of tech is out of the question?
    Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#196  Edited By Cube

75% of you need to get laid.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By Hailinel
    @LordXavierBritish said:
    " @Hailinel said:
    " @Hailinel said:
    That was an A.I. "
    An A.I. replica of Adam that thinks and acts just like him.  So essentially, it's Adam. No more excuses.  I'm still waiting. "
    So he is perfectly capable of restraining her with his words, but doing it remotely with some kind of tech is out of the question? "
    There's a difference between agreeing to follow orders, and being forced to by physical restriction.  If Adam trusts Samus to follow orders, he doesn't need to do anything as trite and violating as asserting any form of direct control over her suit.
    LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Hailinel said:
    " @Hailinel said:
    " @Hailinel said:
    That was an A.I. "
    So he is perfectly capable of restraining her with his words, but doing it remotely with some kind of tech is out of the question? "
    There's a difference between agreeing to follow orders, and being forced to by physical restriction.  If Adam trusts Samus to follow orders, he doesn't need to do anything as trite and violating as asserting any form of direct control over her suit. "
    There is also a big difference between limiting Samus for no apparent reason and deciding it is okay to throw a exploding space station into a planet. 

Something doesn't click.
    ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By ryanwho

itt: guys who don't get girls. This is like going up to a black guy and saying "no my tribe Obama poster isn't racist, you're wrong." The internet white man, all knowing and fully incapable of understanding any perspective outside of his own.

Damien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By Damien

You people take this way too seriously.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.