Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Sep 30, 2014

An open-world action-adventure game by Monolith, set between the events of The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings.

Games you want to see the Nemesis system applied to

• 106 results
    Krullban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Gonna have to agree with a WWE game. Bunch of randomly generated characters, in tiers from jobbers to main eventers. Each with their own randomly generated stats, weaknesses and strengths, and feuds that can happen among them all.

ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 3

Well I made a blog/thread just about this topic. I didn't see this thread, so sorry if I'm being redundant.

But I think this would fit so well in a Star Wars setting. You wouldn't even need to replace much. Instead of Orcs it would be Sith or maybe Bounty Hunters. A Mandalorian colony world instead of Mordor. Instead of a Wraith you'd be a Force Spirit trapped between life and death (or whatever). The only real big change would be the addition of a morality system to show your alignment with the Force.

I went into much more detail in that blog/thread I made if anyone would like to read more.

tildebees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

a remake of the first gothic. you could have a nemesis system for each of the three camps as well as the orcs.

amafi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Police procedurals or spy shit.

Specifically, adventure game taking down a criminal enterprise the wire style, or a spiritual (or actual) successor to Matt Rorie's Alpha Protocol.

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Avatar image for deactivated-5e99249d288ef
    deactivated-5e99249d288ef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All Bethesda games......all of them

Doomaga1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Doomaga1

Dragonball or Naruto. Along with character customization and training allowing you to learn moves from the characters like in xenoverse. Add more dialog options and choices like mass effect or the old republic

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.