Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Neverwinter

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jun 20, 2013

A free-to-play MMORPG inspired by R.A. Salvatore's Neverwinter Saga book trilogy.

Neverwinter on XBox One

stingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Anyone playing? (I didn't see an XBox One page for the game, so posted here.)

FrankNelson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I downloaded it and tried it. Seems like a fun MMO, personally just MMO'd out at the moment. Game play with the controller is better than I thought it would be. Little clunky though. Also seems they are trying to optimize it still, some frame rate drops.

VincentAvatar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel bad, because I downloaded this game when it released and have yet to boot it up. I remember thinking the PC version was pretty good for what it was, but I was more into The Old Republic as my F2P drug of choice, so I didn't get too deep into it.

FinalDasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#4 FinalDasa  Moderator

I got to just past level 20, got my mount, but playing it tapered off.

I'm not into MMOs so this one getting me to play for 20+ levels is pretty impressive for me. It was fun to play around in but I can't see myself dedicating more time with it any time soon.

Avatar image for deactivated-63b0572095437
    deactivated-63b0572095437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Plays well. I got to level 21 or so, got a $20 mount because I was having enough fun to throw some money their way, and haven't touched it since.

Add me if you want. I should probably play it some more. My XBL is "Epidemik LV"

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Crap, I forgot this even came out. Played a bit on PC and got into it for a while. I might download it on Xbox, but FFXIV is currently monopolizing my MMO time...and time in general...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.