Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Octopath Traveler

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jul 13, 2018

A role-playing game developed exclusively for the Nintendo Switch. Throughout the adventure, the player can recruit eight different heroes, each with their own unique storyline.

Cyrus is a real twerp

SethMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It's quite a bummer because I like all of the stories I've gone through so far (I have no problem with no overarching narrative, I kind of like the fact that it's a collection of short stories that has the option of seeing communication between characters), but Cyrus's fucking SUCKS so far (just about done with Chapter 2). He's such a good character from a JRPG standpoint so I want him with me, but his whole aloof, hot academic thing is both poorly written and feels a little gross at times. And his obliviousness to it all isn't helping. Anyone else having this conflict of interest?

soulcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Yeah there's a lot off underwritten stuff in that game. Maybe it's the translation don't really know? I tend to have Cyrus in my part just because the amazing spells he can cast. But yeah most of the stories feel like a bummer, and i kinda gave up on the game after Chapter 2 the story isn't really helping me move forward.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.