Still Worth the Trip?

MjHealy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By MjHealy

I am beginning to get down a deep rabbit-hole of collecting a SNES game collection. It's early days yet for me but I have an eye on a good number of classics. One of which is Another World/Out of This World. My question is though, does this game still play in 2012? It seems like a video game ahead of its time but I'm wondering whether or not it's aged well. There's a pretty cheap auction for it on eBay and the GOG version is calling me too.

Avatar image for imsorrymsjackson
    Imsorrymsjackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Imsorrymsjackson

It has not aged well, I played it earlier this week and it is not great. Try Flashback instead, that is still kind of decent.

EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By EVO

@MjHealy: If you're still on the fence, I just played through it then and I gotta disagree with @Imsorrymsjackson, I think it's aged considerably well.

Avatar image for video_game_king
    Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By Video_Game_King

I remember it being crap.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.