Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Payday: The Heist

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Oct 18, 2011

The first game from Overkill Software (headed by the founders of former studio GRIN), Payday is a fast-paced crime-themed first-person shooter that lets teams of players conduct robberies and other criminal activities while fending off waves of cops.

Payday The Heist: No Mercy DLC is a pequel to left 4 dead.

• 53 results
    JCTango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#51  Edited By JCTango

Has anyone tried out the new map? It's pretty awesome - I like the whole premise and execution of the idea. The map is pretty small though, which makes sense, since it's a hospital, but it was a nice change of scenery from the regular type of heist job.

I almost got killed in the elevator when I couldn't find the hatch!
    Welding

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Welding

@JCTango: Played it and love it! Protip for the map : Try actually using silenced weapons at the start and controlling the crowd into not pressing any alarm buttons. If your team is dedicated and you do it right you can actually sneak through the mission without having the cops show up initially!

It provides a completely new set of objectives and things to do, like disguising yourselves as doctors!

JCTango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#53  Edited By JCTango

@Welding: Hehe yeah! The first time I played through this map, I didn't even realize there was a stealthy option at the beginning until I ran it with a group of teamwork-minded players - it was definitely more fun this way. I love the crowd controlling aspect of this game - glitchy, but still pretty awesome, since we don't see much of this in other games.

I always try to get no mercy games I join in to at least try the stealth option, but it's hard to get puggers to do their job at the beginning, or stay focused on their task. It's kind of frustrating, haha.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.