Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 3

Platform »

The PlayStation 3 (often abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console created and released by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

PS3 motion sensing controller concept pics.

• 117 results
    kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By kush

If that's real...then I will never be touching Sony's new motion controller. That design looks terrible.

randiolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

#52  Edited By randiolo

What i think some people are glossing over is that yea the wii might have these similer controls but the wii hardware just dosent have the power to bring anything new to the table besides party games and light gun shooters. For that market it works very well and the numbers of wii's sold backs that point. But the reason why they hardly cater to hardcore games is becasue.. they cant.. they just dont have to console power to do anything meaningful, alas the conduit. The ps3 however does have that potential to bring something that we originally wanted from the wii before it came out, 1:1 control with a game that looks and plays great.  

warxsnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#53  Edited By warxsnake

looks like what you get when you mix a 12yr old with 3dsmax

jkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By jkz
    @randiolo said:
    " What i think some people are glossing over is that yea the wii might have these similer controls but the wii hardware just dosent have the power to bring anything new to the table besides party games and light gun shooters. For that market it works very well and the numbers of wii's sold backs that point. But the reason why they hardly cater to hardcore games is becasue.. they cant.. they just dont have to console power to do anything meaningful, alas the conduit. The ps3 however does have that potential to bring something that we originally wanted from the wii before it came out, 1:1 control with a game that looks and plays great.   "
    But I never wanted that :(

I still feel like this is more of a fad. People were fooled by minority report into thinking that waving your hand in fron of a screen is more reasonable than flicking an analog stick. I agree that controllers are relatively inaccessible as they stand, but I do believe that the future, or at least the near future, lies in physical controllers, streamlined far further than they are now
    randiolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By randiolo
    @jukezypoo said:
    " @randiolo said:
    " What i think some people are glossing over is that yea the wii might have these similer controls but the wii hardware just dosent have the power to bring anything new to the table besides party games and light gun shooters. For that market it works very well and the numbers of wii's sold backs that point. But the reason why they hardly cater to hardcore games is becasue.. they cant.. they just dont have to console power to do anything meaningful, alas the conduit. The ps3 however does have that potential to bring something that we originally wanted from the wii before it came out, 1:1 control with a game that looks and plays great.   "

I still feel like this is more of a fad. People were fooled by minority report into thinking that waving your hand in fron of a screen is more reasonable than flicking an analog stick. I agree that controllers are relatively inaccessible as they stand, but I do believe that the future, or at least the near future, lies in physical controllers, streamlined far further than they are now
    "
    so you saying  that natal is a total waist of time?
    ThomasP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#56  Edited By ThomasP
    @Scooper said:
    " @Akeldama said:
    " @oldschool said:
    " @Gargantuan said:
    " What the hell are those? They look hilarious! "
    Just think how cool you will look with your mates playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 with those  :-)

If they work, that is all that matters.  Oh, and if they make decent games that use them.
    "
    i dont give a fuck about how it looks either. If it works as well as i have heard it has, this is going to be excellent.  "
    Exactaly how I feel. If Sony can make these work with games as impressive as the E3 tech demo I'm definantly trading in my 360 and buying a PS3. The Natal stuff doesn't look fun or good to me at all. I'd love to play a Zelda game like in that E3 tech demo with the sword and shield working naturaly, although we won't see Zelda, we could see fantastic new properties from Sony partners using concepts we saw in the demo. A game like Killzone 2 with that 1st-person gun mode would be insane. Imagian if these things had built in recoil, that would be awesome for FPS games. "
    Actually, archery and swordplay with Wii Motion Plus have been confirmed by Miyamoto for the next Zelda. He stated they would build upon the concepts laid down in Wii Sports Resort. Sony's motion controller does exactly what Wii Motion Plus does.
    Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
    deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

As soon as I seen that, I thought, I can't wait to see all the dick jokes.

Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#58  Edited By Scooper
    @ThomasP said:
    Actually, archery and swordplay with Wii Motion Plus have been confirmed by Miyamoto for the next Zelda. He stated they would build upon the concepts laid down in Wii Sports Resort. Sony's motion controller does exactly what Wii Motion Plus does. "
    Hahaha.
    Hitchenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Hitchenson

Personally I don't like either 'motion sensitive controller' I'd rather have a standard controller to play my games with thanks. Sure there will be some cool things to come out of them, like I thought the whole painting with Natal was pretty sweet. But I'd never want to play my Halo's, Metal Gear's, BioShock's or GTA's with them and thus, I don't care.

Hairydutchman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Hairydutchman

Looks like someone was bored and opened 3ds Max.

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#61  Edited By get2sammyb
    @Scooper said:
    " @ThomasP said:
    Actually, archery and swordplay with Wii Motion Plus have been confirmed by Miyamoto for the next Zelda. He stated they would build upon the concepts laid down in Wii Sports Resort. Sony's motion controller does exactly what Wii Motion Plus does. "
    Hahaha. "
    I beg to differ. Having gone hands on with MotionPlus in multiple games I still don't think it provides the accuracy that Sony demonstrated with their Motion Controller. No, I haven't gone hands on with Sony's Motion Controller so I can't confirm, but some of the E3 demonstrations provided absolute precision that appears to be impossible with the M+. We'll have to wait and see how it all pads out though. I'm a bit disappointed with Motion Plus thus far -- it's a mega improvement but it's still not what I expect.

I think the biggest difference is that Sony have been making a lot of noise about this motion controller being for the "hardcore". Of course, they might not end up working with that idea but if they do, Sony may find their niche.
    angelkanarias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By angelkanarias
    @randiolo said:
    "
    "
    looks cool except for that one. if they were seperate that would be cool.
    Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Akeldama
    @ThomasP said:
    " @Scooper said:
    " @Akeldama said:
    " @oldschool said:
    " @Gargantuan said:
    Just think how cool you will look with your mates playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 with those  :-)

If they work, that is all that matters.  Oh, and if they make decent games that use them.
    "
    i dont give a fuck about how it looks either. If it works as well as i have heard it has, this is going to be excellent.  "
    Exactaly how I feel. If Sony can make these work with games as impressive as the E3 tech demo I'm definantly trading in my 360 and buying a PS3. The Natal stuff doesn't look fun or good to me at all. I'd love to play a Zelda game like in that E3 tech demo with the sword and shield working naturaly, although we won't see Zelda, we could see fantastic new properties from Sony partners using concepts we saw in the demo. A game like Killzone 2 with that 1st-person gun mode would be insane. Imagian if these things had built in recoil, that would be awesome for FPS games. "
    yea and when do you think a game like gears of war or killzone will be released on the wii? Wii motion plus will be used for better wii sports titles. Sony is using the tech for the right reasons. 
    jkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By jkz
    @randiolo said: 
    @jukezypoo said: 
    @randiolo said: 

"
    so you saying  that natal is a total waist of time?
     "
    Yes, I do, in fact, feel that it is a waste of time. They're looking to hedge in on Nintendo's market, failing to notice that Ninteno already has established themselves as that market's lord and saviour, and at least for this generation of consoles, will not be dethroned.
    This is NOT to say that Microsoft won't make a good buck of this, I just think it won't meet their expectations, and that in the end they'll realize that they would fare better simply focusing on, and expanding, the "core" (and I use that term in the loosest way possible) market they have done so well with this generation.
    ThomasP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By ThomasP
    @get2sammyb said:
    " @Scooper said:
    " @ThomasP said:
    Hahaha. "
    I beg to differ. Having gone hands on with MotionPlus in multiple games I still don't think it provides the accuracy that Sony demonstrated with their Motion Controller. No, I haven't gone hands on with Sony's Motion Controller so I can't confirm, but some of the E3 demonstrations provided absolute precision that appears to be impossible with the M+. We'll have to wait and see how it all pads out though. I'm a bit disappointed with Motion Plus thus far -- it's a mega improvement but it's still not what I expect.I think the biggest difference is that Sony have been making a lot of noise about this motion controller being for the "hardcore". Of course, they might not end up working with that idea but if they do, Sony may find their niche. "
    I've gone hands on with Wii Motion Plus and Tiger Woods PGA 10 and it is very accurate from what I've played so far. Also, any coverage I've seen of Wii Sports Resort has said it's accurate. What games did you play?

With that said, you are right... no one has played with Son'y's motion control, so why would anyone argue it's better, especially based on a stage demo? It just doesn't make sense. Furthermore, I'm happy Sony is adopting motion controls, I just hate all the fanboys who use any attempt they can to laugh at the Wii, even when it's not justified, fanboys like Scooper, specifically.
    ThomasP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By ThomasP
    @Akeldama said:
    " @ThomasP said:
    " @Scooper said:
    " @Akeldama said:
    " @oldschool said:
    " @Gargantuan said:

"
    yea and when do you think a game like gears of war or killzone will be released on the wii? Wii motion plus will be used for better wii sports titles. Sony is using the tech for the right reasons. 
    "
    Wow, dude. Not everyone likes Gears of War and Killzone, you ignorant anus. I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy my Wii Motion Plus with Wii Sports Resort and the next Zelda. I'm sure there will be other games, as well. Thanks for your close minded opinion, though. I doubt they'll even use motion controls for those games you mentioned, either. lol
    penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By penguindust

In the end, I strongly suspect we will wind up with some sort of hybrid or combination or Natal & the Sony "ball on a stick" motion control.  But, I'm not tossing the bathwater out on any of the concepts until I see some finished games for each.

Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Akeldama
    @ThomasP said:
    " @Akeldama said:
    " @ThomasP said:
    " @Scooper said:
    " @Akeldama said:
    " @oldschool said:
    " @Gargantuan said:

"
    "
    Wow, dude. Not everyone likes Gears of War and Killzone, you ignorant anus. I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy my Wii Motion Plus with Wii Sports Resort and the next Zelda. I'm sure there will be other games, as well. Thanks for your close minded opinion, though. I doubt they'll even use motion controls for those games you mentioned, either. lol "
    you fail to see my point. I and many others on Giantbomb and websites of that nature DO enjoy games that are "for the core". I bought my wii day one after camping outside of bestbuy. BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER. I finished zelda in 3 days and aside from a few games, have never touched my wii. I am a hardcore gamer and so i enjoy the games oriented to me and the millions like me. I am not going to enjoy wii motion plus due to the fact that there will be NO games for the wii that interest me. 
    ThomasP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By ThomasP
    @Akeldama said:
    " @ThomasP said:
    " @Akeldama said:
    " @ThomasP said:
    " @Scooper said:
    " @Akeldama said:
    " @oldschool said:
    " @Gargantuan said:

"
    "
    Wow, dude. Not everyone likes Gears of War and Killzone, you ignorant anus. I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy my Wii Motion Plus with Wii Sports Resort and the next Zelda. I'm sure there will be other games, as well. Thanks for your close minded opinion, though. I doubt they'll even use motion controls for those games you mentioned, either. lol "
    you fail to see my point. I and many others on Giantbomb and websites of that nature DO enjoy games that are "for the core". I bought my wii day one after camping outside of bestbuy. BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER. I finished zelda in 3 days and aside from a few games, have never touched my wii. I am a hardcore gamer and so i enjoy the games oriented to me and the millions like me. I am not going to enjoy wii motion plus due to the fact that there will be NO games for the wii that interest me. 
    "
    I'm a hardcore gamer myself and I love my Wii, which is why I took offense when you said "Sony is using the tech for the right reasons?" So Nintendo isn't using their tech for the right reasons. You mean putting motion controls in Wii Sports Resort and the next Zelda is a bad idea; or not a right reason? Get over yourself, man. You clearly failed to see my point and you're coming at this from one point of view. I'm happy Sony is adopting motion controls which were shown to do the exact same thing Motion Plus does, but I'm not bashing Sony for it, am I? Nope. You are the one who came out of left field with an anti-Nintendo fanboy remark.
    Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Akeldama
    @ThomasP said:
    " @Akeldama said:
    " @ThomasP said:
    " @Akeldama said:
    " @ThomasP said:
    " @Scooper said:
    " @Akeldama said:
    " @oldschool said:
    " @Gargantuan said:

"
    "
    "
    I'm a hardcore gamer myself and I love my Wii, which is why I took offense when you said "Sony is using the tech for the right reasons?" So Nintendo isn't using their tech for the right reasons. You mean putting motion controls in Wii Sports Resort and the next Zelda is a bad idea; or not a right reason? Get over yourself, man. You clearly failed to see my point and you're coming at this from one point of view. I'm happy Sony is adopting motion controls which were shown to do the exact same thing Motion Plus does, but I'm not bashing Sony for it, am I? Nope. You are the one who came out of left field with an anti-Nintendo fanboy remark. "
    they are using there tech for the wrong reasons from my perspective. I dont want my PS3 to become a platform where pissy lttle devs can release totally contrived: totally party 
    ThomasP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By ThomasP
    @Akeldama: Oh... so that is your opinion? I couldn't tell. And you can tell the future, apparently. Sony fanboys are amazing.

Let's face the facts. You've come into this thread and bashed Natal and Wii Motion Plus, all while talking up Sony's motion controls, which you've never used; nor have any clue what games, or type of games they will be implemented in. On top of that, you've referred to Zelda Wii as a contrived, party game. Tiger Woods PGA 10, Grand Slam Tennis and Zelda Wii are not contrived, party games. Do you smoke crack; or do you just fail at making any sense?

Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Akeldama
    @ThomasP said:
    " @Akeldama: Oh... so that is your opinion? I couldn't tell. And you can tell the future, apparently. Sony fanboys are amazing.Let's face the facts. You've come into this thread and bashed Natal and Wii Motion Plus, all while talking up Sony's motion controls, which you've never used; nor have any clue what games, or type of games they will be implemented in. On top of that, you've referred to Zelda Wii as a contrived, party game. Tiger Woods PGA 10, Grand Slam Tennis and Zelda Wii are not contrived, party games. Do you smoke crack; or do you just fail at making any sense? "
    alright first off, YES zelda IS in fact contrived. That series has not done anything new or innovative in years. Secondly, the fact that you are defending the wii when i say the majority of the games are casual Wii sports rip offs is just pathetic. I am intrigued by Natal (even though i think its full of shit) and i definitely prefer Sony's motion controls because i know they will not use it (entirely) for the casual experiance. You are taking the points i am making and turning them into fanboyish howls. Stop being so defensive for no reason. 
    ThomasP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By ThomasP
    @Akeldama said:
    " @ThomasP said:
    " @Akeldama: Oh... so that is your opinion? I couldn't tell. And you can tell the future, apparently. Sony fanboys are amazing.Let's face the facts. You've come into this thread and bashed Natal and Wii Motion Plus, all while talking up Sony's motion controls, which you've never used; nor have any clue what games, or type of games they will be implemented in. On top of that, you've referred to Zelda Wii as a contrived, party game. Tiger Woods PGA 10, Grand Slam Tennis and Zelda Wii are not contrived, party games. Do you smoke crack; or do you just fail at making any sense? "
    alright first off, YES zelda IS in fact contrived. That series has not done anything new or innovative in years. Secondly, the fact that you are defending the wii when i say the majority of the games are casual Wii sports rip offs is just pathetic. I am intrigued by Natal (even though i think its full of shit) and i definitely prefer Sony's motion controls because i know they will not use it (entirely) for the casual experiance. You are taking the points i am making and turning them into fanboyish howls. Stop being so defensive for no reason. 
    "
    You are laughable. Seriously, come see me when you're not tripping over your arguments.Fanboy.
    agentboolen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By agentboolen

The balls really made me laugh the 1st time I saw it at E3...  Isn't the color blue more along the lines of the PS's colors??

Drebin_893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Drebin_893
    @ThomasP:

Come on, he's a fanboy, but so are you. You're both as bad as each other, stop hijacking the thread.
    ThomasP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By ThomasP
    @Drebin_893 said:
    " @ThomasP:

Come on, he's a fanboy, but so are you. You're both as bad as each other, stop hijacking the thread.
    "
    With all due respect Drebin, I'm not a fanboy. I think all systems are great and respect those who choose to play whatever they want. I've also been on the Bomb since launch and this is my second war I've had on these forums. Sometimes I just get sick of the shit I read and put people in their place... it happens to the best of us. I do apologize for hi-jacking the thread, but I wasn't backing down to Akeldama. Also, Dylan rocks. I saw him in concert last year. Cheers, dude.
    Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Akeldama
    @ThomasP said:
    " @Akeldama said:
    " @ThomasP said:
    "
    You are laughable. Seriously, come see me when you're not tripping over your arguments.Fanboy. "
    alright. 
    Avatar image for carolinafan3515
    CarolinaFan3515

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By CarolinaFan3515

I kind of hope the next Elder Scrolls game supports these. ^^

damswedon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#79  Edited By damswedon

Sony Sense? more like no sense
    but seriously that looks awful

choffy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#80  Edited By choffy21
    @CowMuffins: True, but is sold seperately AND people who have a Wii most likely don't have a PlayStation 3.
    jeffgoldblum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By jeffgoldblum
    @Meowayne said:
    " @MattyFTM said:
     Although the name is pretty irrelevant.
    The name is hugely relevant. The "Nintendo Revolution" would never, ever have reached the non-gaming market. Sony in particular have a history in making sales by name and branding alone; GameBoy, Walkman, PlayStation - Those own a large portion of their success to their name. "
    The name becomes relevant if the product is good. The product does not become relevant if the name is good.
    Pkshields

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Pkshields

There is something strange I like about them. I think its the snap-together controls, seems something sony can use to try and show they are not just blatently copying the Wii

randiolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By randiolo
    @Akeldama said:
    " @ThomasP said:
    " @Akeldama said:
    " @ThomasP said:
    "
    You are laughable. Seriously, come see me when you're not tripping over your arguments.Fanboy. "
    alright. 
    "
    why shouldn't he talk up the Sony sensing controls controls?  hes on the right forum, you however are just here to cause trouble. or your scared that Sony might do something useful with motion controls .
    Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Akeldama
    @randiolo said:
    " @Akeldama said:
    " @ThomasP said:
    " @Akeldama said:
    " @ThomasP said:
    "
    alright. 
    "
    why shouldn't he talk up the Sony sensing controls controls?  hes on the right forum, you however are just here to cause trouble. or your scared that Sony might do something useful with motion controls . "
    thank you. You understand what im getting at. This M$ fabboy clearly does not. Perhaps hes still pissed that he is paying for XBL despite M$ having adds on the 360. Cant blame him for being angry. I would be. 
    TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By TwoOneFive

where are those pics from? the look fake as hell

randiolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By randiolo
    @TwoOneFive said:
    " where are those pics from? the look fake as hell "
    dude, read the forum title.. "concepts"... when was the last time you saw a crazy concept car at a car show and then saw it on the road a year later..never..the actual thing might look totally different, the name might be totally different..no one knows. Just chill n take it for what it is.
    ThomasP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By ThomasP
    @randiolo said:
    " @Akeldama said:
    " @ThomasP said:
    " @Akeldama said:
    " @ThomasP said:
    "
    alright. 
    "
    why shouldn't he talk up the Sony sensing controls controls?  hes on the right forum, you however are just here to cause trouble. or your scared that Sony might do something useful with motion controls . "
    Last time I checked I'm aloud to post in whatever forum I would like... and I wasn't in this forum to cause trouble at all. In fact, I'm happy Sony is adopting motion controls. I was just simply replying to a fanboy comment made... and no, I'm not scared of Sony having useful motion controls and I'll be the first to applaud them if they do it correctly. You cows stick together.
    Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Akeldama
    @ThomasP said:
    " @randiolo said:
    " @Akeldama said:
    " @ThomasP said:
    " @Akeldama said:
    " @ThomasP said:
    "
    alright. 
    "
    Last time I checked I'm aloud to post in whatever forum I would like... and I wasn't in this forum to cause trouble at all. In fact, I'm happy Sony is adopting motion controls. I was just simply replying to a fanboy comment made... and no, I'm not scared of Sony having useful motion controls and I'll be the first to applaud them if they do it correctly. You cows stick together. "
    so then why all the defensive anti sony comments? I was never attacking the other consoles and so your over defensive attitude was unfounded. You made yourself look like a complete jackass and for what...? the wii? You are pretty weak dude. 
    randiolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By randiolo
    @ThomasP said:
    " @randiolo said:
    " @Akeldama said:
    " @ThomasP said:
    " @Akeldama said:
    " @ThomasP said:
    "
    alright. 
    "
    Last time I checked I'm aloud to post in whatever forum I would like... and I wasn't in this forum to cause trouble at all. In fact, I'm happy Sony is adopting motion controls. I was just simply replying to a fanboy comment made... and no, I'm not scared of Sony having useful motion controls and I'll be the first to applaud them if they do it correctly. You cows stick together. "
    dude if your not here to say anythin nice or to stay on topic then dont bother posting. coz us "cows" are sick of your "bull"shit.
    ThomasP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By ThomasP
    @Akeldama said:
    " @ThomasP said:
    " @randiolo said:
    " @Akeldama said:
    " @ThomasP said:
    " @Akeldama said:
    " @ThomasP said:
    "
    alright. 
    "
    so then why all the defensive anti sony comments? I was never attacking the other consoles and so your over defensive attitude was unfounded. You made yourself look like a complete jackass and for what...? the wii? You are pretty weak dude. 
    "
    What defensive anti-Sony comments? And dude, enough. We've hi-jacked this thread to no end. It's over.
    Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#91  Edited By Red12b
    @ThomasP:
    Well done agreed.
    ThomasP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By ThomasP
    @randiolo said:
    " @ThomasP said:
    " @randiolo said:
    " @Akeldama said:
    " @ThomasP said:
    " @Akeldama said:
    " @ThomasP said:
    "
    alright. 
    "
    dude if your not here to say anythin nice or to stay on topic then dont bother posting. coz us "cows" are sick of your "bull"shit. "
    Why don't you read the original comments, man. You are saying all this ignorant shit to me and all I did was reply to someone who said this: "Exactaly how I feel. If Sony can make these work with games as impressive as the E3 tech demo I'm definantly trading in my 360 and buying a PS3. The Natal stuff doesn't look fun or good to me at all. I'd love to play a Zelda game like in that E3 tech demo with the sword and shield working naturaly, although we won't see Zelda, we could see fantastic new properties from Sony partners using concepts we saw in the demo. A game like Killzone 2 with that 1st-person gun mode would be insane. Imagian if these things had built in recoil, that would be awesome for FPS games. "

Then I said this: "

Then the dude your sticking up for said this: "
    yea and when do you think a game like gears of war or killzone will be released on the wii? Wii motion plus will be used for better wii sports titles. Sony is using the tech for the right reasons."

All I was doing was letting him know that the Wii Motion Controls are useful to us Wii gamers. I understand some of you cows like to complain, whine and bitch about the Wii, but most of your hate goes unwarranted. I didn't pick any fights, I replied to an unfounded over opinionated comment. Something wrong with that?

ThomasP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By ThomasP

@Red12b: Thanks, dude. Appreciate it.

Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Scooper

Why he call me a fanboy anyways. I own a 360 and think it's ok but I'd much rather have a PS3 because there are soo many annoying things with the 360. The fact a third of all of them are faulty (Mine red ringed), the fact the thing makes soo much damn noise the second you put a disc in it. The fact it looks so damn ugly and doesn't blend with any of my tech. The direction it's going in terms of chasing the Wii audience.

When I can afford it I'm getting a PS3. I'm getting it because to me it is a superior console. The Natal stuff does look bullshit, I just looked at Natal and the PS3 remote E3 demos on youtube and it's crazy how different they are, at least how they were presented.

By the way, I love the new generation of Nintendo Fanboys since the Wii's been out. I used to love Nintendo, I was with them from NES to Gamecube loving everything they did but there comes a time when you've got to open your eyes and move with the times. It's 2009 and the Wii is a joke aimed at kids and 30 something women. Maybe Nintendo's next console push will go in another direction and be awesome but seriously, the Wii, no matter how "groundbreaking" it was for the first month it was out, is a total gaming flop and is just a piece of crap.

I own a 360 because I wanted great games on the cheap. I'm not a graphics whore, though. I have massive amount of fun playing a HL2 mod while at the same time find games like Gears of War and Halo boring and uninteresting. Recentaly though, I've been attracted to the PS3 with games like Uncharted, Killzone and wierd things like Trash Panic and LittleBigPlanet while at the same time not having to shut myself out of the games I love to play on the 360 like Street Fighter 4 and Fallout 3. The Motion controll is probably the final push I need to get off the fence and grab one.

See, I'm not a fanboy, I just move from 1 superior console to the next. Every PS3 owner can admit the 360 was superior (as a gaming system) in the first year or 2 but nowerdays the PS3 has moved up and surpassed the 360 and has become the best gaming system out. Fanyboys buy a console and become totally invested in it and go nuts when someone says anything about. I'm smart, I don't do that, I move with the times. I went from NES to Snes, Snes to N64, N64 to DreamCast, Dreamcast to PS2, PS2 to 360 and soon I'll go from 360 to PS3.

Yo, this took like an hour to write, what a waste of time. At least I should get some Wii Fanboy backlash, that stuff is priceless to read.

CoolDrMoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 11

#95  Edited By CoolDrMoney

I love the clown noses!

Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Akeldama
    @ThomasP said:
    " @randiolo said:
    " @ThomasP said:
    " @randiolo said:
    " @Akeldama said:
    " @ThomasP said:
    " @Akeldama said:
    " @ThomasP said:
    "
    alright. 
    "
    dude if your not here to say anythin nice or to stay on topic then dont bother posting. coz us "cows" are sick of your "bull"shit. "
    Why don't you read the original comments, man. You are saying all this ignorant shit to me and all I did was reply to someone who said this: "Exactaly how I feel. If Sony can make these work with games as impressive as the E3 tech demo I'm definantly trading in my 360 and buying a PS3. The Natal stuff doesn't look fun or good to me at all. I'd love to play a Zelda game like in that E3 tech demo with the sword and shield working naturaly, although we won't see Zelda, we could see fantastic new properties from Sony partners using concepts we saw in the demo. A game like Killzone 2 with that 1st-person gun mode would be insane. Imagian if these things had built in recoil, that would be awesome for FPS games. "

yea and when do you think a game like gears of war or killzone will be released on the wii? Wii motion plus will be used for better wii sports titles. Sony is using the tech for the right reasons."

All I was doing was letting him know that the Wii Motion Controls are useful to us Wii gamers. I understand some of you cows like to complain, whine and bitch about the Wii, but most of your hate goes unwarranted. I didn't pick any fights, I replied to an unfounded over opinionated comment. Something wrong with that?

"
    biggest fool i have seen on this site. He gets all pissy and defensive and tried to convince me (a launch day wii owner) that the wii has hardcore oriented games that stack up to Gears or Killzone. 
    ThomasP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By ThomasP
    @Akeldama said:
    " @ThomasP said:
    " @randiolo said:
    " @ThomasP said:
    " @randiolo said:
    " @Akeldama said:
    " @ThomasP said:
    " @Akeldama said:
    " @ThomasP said:
    "
    alright. 
    "

"
    biggest fool i have seen on this site. He gets all pissy and defensive and tried to convince me (a launch day wii owner) that the wii has hardcore oriented games that stack up to Gears or Killzone. 
    "
    Thanks for proving my point, mate.
    randiolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By randiolo

this is spinning out of control.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By TwoOneFive

lock this stupid thread. 

randiolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By randiolo
    @TwoOneFive said:
    " lock this stupid thread.  "
    why?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.