Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 4

Platform »

PlayStation 4 is Sony's fourth home video game console, released on November 15, 2013 in North America, and November 29, 2013 in Europe. On November 10 2016, Sony released the Playstation 4 Pro, an updated version of the console targeting 4K gaming.

Please do a quick look on Solbrain Knight of Darkness as a PSA... Shame on Sony.

Brian3dw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

I stupidly purchased this game out of desperation for a 3rd person action game...

Solbrain Knight of Darkness

Then I looked it up. Please put out some content on this game. People need to know. Apparently most of the assets where stolen?

Regardless, this is on the front page of my PS4 store page and it has a 0 metacritic score.

Sony doesn't even have an early access program (maybe in the beta OS?) for this game to fall under.

Just got a refund from Sony as well.

The game is still on the front page of the store.

Sysyphus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Sysyphus

Never heard of it until you stared this thread. Did a quick Google search and found this Gaf thread about it:

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1264275

Jesus, even their font is nicked from the legend of zelda! How on earth did Sony give this the all clear?!

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 2

Shame on Sony for not looking into this game closer? 100%.

Shame on you for doing the exact same thing?

I jest! Mostly. :D next time do the look up before you hit purchase duder! I mean come on this isn't a known quantity you are buying (if anything ever is).

Surprised you got a refund actually, since that's not their store policy (and truly the real shame they should feel).

Outside of rampant theft how is the game actually?

Avatar image for deactivated-60dda8699e35a
    deactivated-60dda8699e35a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

That Neogaf thread is from 10 days ago, I'm surprised that this game is still even up. Talk about slow to respond.

Also seems like the devs know that they're getting negative publicity and they're set their trailers to private. That sucks, I wanted to see what the game was about.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By mike

That sucks, but why would you blindly purchase a game like that? Less than a minute of searching would have revealed what a flaming pile of trash it was.

@random45 Check YouTube, it's not like the official trailers are the only footage of the game that exists.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.