That's according to Rock Star themselves. It's one of the longer patch notes you'll see outside of World of Warcraft, but then I guess it's been like 10 months since they did anything to it?
Fixed an issue that caused Cinematic Camera letterboxing to become stuck on some PC systems with multi-monitor or ultrawide display configurations
The world of Red Dead Online continues to evolve with a new Frontier Pursuit featuring a unique path and activities to help you carve out a life for yourself on the frontier.
- The new Naturalist Specialist Role opens a new path around tracking, studying and hunting animals. Naturalists get access to a new role progression, gameplay and several items. To gain access to the Role, visit the Welcome Center in the town of Strawberry to purchase the Sample Kit from Harriet Davenport to get started.
- Seven new Legendary Animal species, each with three different subspecies, have been added to Red Dead Online. Some subspecies can be found in the open world by purchasing maps from Harriet Davenport, while sightings of some rare subspecies may become available from Harriet as you progress through the Naturalist Role.
- Two new Naturalist Role related Free Roam Events have been added to Red Dead Online, and will become available via invites as you progress through the Naturalist Role:
- Protect Legendary Animal: Work with other players to free and escort a Legendary Animal species from Poachers
- Wild Animal Tagging: Cooperate with others to sedate and tag a certain number of animal species within the time limit