Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Red Dead Redemption

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released May 18, 2010

Red Dead Redemption is the spiritual successor to 2004's Red Dead Revolver, featuring a vibrant, open world set in the decline of the American Wild West. Players take on the role of former outlaw John Marston, who is forced to hunt down his former gang to regain his family.

(UK) Sold Out!

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Pedro

Hey just got my copy of Red Dead today and was told that it was the last retail copy in Glasgow. The guy in GAME told me that all the other GAMEs had sold out as well as GAMESTATION and HMV. My friend told me that he tried lots of ASDAs and TESCOs but they had not even ordered them in. Anyone else in the UK having a hard time getting this???

dbz1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By dbz1995

Get it from Tesco Entertainment with the discount code of FTSL1-15. A lot cheaper.

rathantoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By rathantoras

I bought 2 out of the last 5 360 copies at my GAME, they sold out for the ps3 but they ordered in less for that.

xMP44x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By xMP44x

I read about this on Twitter a few minutes ago. It's surprising that it seems to have sold that well considering the fact there was very little hype for it here in the UK. It didn't even get a news mention, though GTA IV and Modern Warfare 2 both did. I feel incredibly lucky that I actually got my copy today, but at the same time I feel kinda sorry for those who did not.

Kazzurak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Kazzurak

I just hope i get my limited edition in mail tomorrow (allready 1 day delay grrr). But im pretty sure i do, i pre ordered it over a month ago

WalkerTR77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By WalkerTR77

The GAME I went to was on it's last few as well. I need to stop going there, it's just car salesmen now.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#7  Edited By Yummylee

Had it preordered for months so I was set. 8)

Rhaknar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#8  Edited By Rhaknar

amazon doesnt have it either, and here in portugal we didnt even get it today (but then again thats probably because we never get games in time, no prince of persia or split second either). We better get it next week because I have a 50euro credit on a store ready for RDR >_>

Avatar image for rhombus_of_terror
    Rhombus_Of_Terror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By Rhombus_Of_Terror
    @WalkerTR77 said:
    " The GAME I went to was on it's last few as well. I need to stop going there, it's just car salesmen now. "
    agreed, alas it's the only game shop in my hometown other than that it's either HMV or CEX. i want a gamestation :(
    vitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By vitor

Coolshop.co.uk everyone - plenty of stock and I got my copy 3 days ago. It's a great little site (although it got murdered in the run up to the MW2 release and couldn't keep it's deliver on release date promise, but that was a one off. Every other release has arrived on time and you get £1 in store credit every time you spend over £30).

JonathanMoore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#11  Edited By JonathanMoore

It's sold out in and around my town.

andrela

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By andrela

Sold out in Ireland as well. Tried 4 shops today and it was either pre-orders only or no stock left. They weren't even taking more pre-orders in gamestop

Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By Jimbo
    @Vitor said:
    " Coolshop.co.uk everyone - plenty of stock and I got my copy 3 days ago. It's a great little site (although it got murdered in the run up to the MW2 release and couldn't keep it's deliver on release date promise, but that was a one off. Every other release has arrived on time and you get £1 in store credit every time you spend over £30). "
    Second this.  I've used them about a dozen times and had perfect service every time.  Great prices and I I've had two or three games come a couple days earlier than release date, including RDR (and MW2 funnily enough, though I still couldn't play it).  

They're usually European copies of the games, but they're fine.
    laticsfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By laticsfan

I got the last limited edition in my local Gamestation and this was about 20 minutes after the store opened, and it wasn't just a selling ploy as a mate asked for one after and they genuinely didn't have any.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.