Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Skate 2

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Jan 21, 2009

Skate 2 adds additional trick modifiers, a wide-open career mode, and a host of new multiplayer content to the original Skate formula.

Enjoi Board Sponsorship?

Fiziks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Fiziks

After doing all the pro challenges, much to my disappointment, I could not find an enjoi challenge. Do they introduce it later on in the career, or will my dreams of making money riding on pandas and rainbows be crushed?

Soap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 29

#2  Edited By Soap

Sadly your dreams will be crushed, just like mine (Unless I to have missed something lol) .... Guess you'll just have to spend your time riding on Girls instead :P

PoopsOnLawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By PoopsOnLawn

on ea's skate forums, there are people who say they've got the enjoi sponsor, so maybe there's a bug.  i personally can't get it either, after beating all pro challenges, both mag paths, races, and a handfull of the other challenges.

i'm wanting that plaid panda real bad, but don't want to miss out on money to be made by not skating my sponsor.
    Fiziks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Fiziks

See I would skate GIRL if the pro challenge wasn't almost impossible. Why did they make it where the only thing you could do are 540's and triple flips were the only things Koston and Carroll can't do?

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By Snail
    Soap said:
    "Sadly your dreams will be crushed, just like mine (Unless I to have missed something lol) .... Guess you'll just have to spend your time riding on Girls instead :P"
    o i c wut u did thar.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.