Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Skate 2

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Jan 21, 2009

Skate 2 adds additional trick modifiers, a wide-open career mode, and a host of new multiplayer content to the original Skate formula.

Now that I've completed the game...

Picto_pixels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Picto_pixels

So I've had skate 2 since it was released and played it nearly everyday. I've only got 4 acheivments to get one of which is the secret achievment (5,000 mongo pushes in career mode). I've completed EVERY challenge yes can you spell girl is possible without 540's and triple flips it takes patience also done Hall Of Meat challenges and dear god they were har but now i cant help but feel lost. In skate one I used to be able to just throw on free skate and play it for hours but on skate 2 I find myself playing it for half an hour and always ending up at the matrix plaza, does anyone have any good spots to session that are not in downtown.

One last thing me and a friend also have a glitch, if our sponsor is girl the game freezes if we try to enter the training facility, I would like to know if the ramps are green and black, since most sponsors use there colours on the ramps eg. chocolate is red and real is red and yellow.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.