Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Split/Second

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released May 18, 2010

Split/Second is an arcade racing game by developer Black Rock Studio. The game takes place in a made-for-TV city designed for destruction.

Split/Second PC Online IDs!

AzureDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AzureDemon

So people!, Let's start an ONline IDs thread for all of us who are enjoying this game on PC!

I'll start of course.

AzureDemon

Let's see who wants to race this chick, or are you to chicken to dodge trucks full of explosive barrels against me? :3

AzureDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By AzureDemon

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ssracers

steam group I made so people can chat and organize and stuff

newhaap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By newhaap

Too bad there doesn't seem to be a lot of PC players (not a big surprise I guess...)

I, however, do play on the PC, and I'm up for some online racing! My in game online ID is Arie. Just joined your Steam group too, my Steam id's newhaap.

yormek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By yormek

mine is yormek just look out

vitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By vitor

Whenever I try to access the online component, it says that my password is invalid.

I've entered a different username and password while hovering over the online menu tab but have no idea how I'm meant to create an account to begin with. There doesn't seem to be a registering process so I've no idea what details I should be entering in the first place.

Any thoughts?  I'd really like to check out the online as I've reached a point where I'm practically guaranteed a win against the AI even on hard.

vitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By vitor
    @newhaap: @AzureDemon:  

Any ideas why I can't log into split/second? I didn't see any registering process so have no idea what username and password it's asking me to input and how they can be invalid if I just put in any old nonsense.
    newhaap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By newhaap
    @Vitor:  Hey Vitor, yeah I remember thinking that it's weird that you just immediately enter your login/password without a registration, so my guess is that that's all the info they need for registration.

So if it's saying that your password is invalid, it may be because that login name is already in use, they just can't message it properly since they can't tell if you're trying to log in or if you're making a new account. So probably try another login name.
    vitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By vitor
    @newhaap said:

" @Vitor:  Hey Vitor, yeah I remember thinking that it's weird that you just immediately enter your login/password without a registration, so my guess is that that's all the info they need for registration.  So if it's saying that your password is invalid, it may be because that login name is already in use, they just can't message it properly since they can't tell if you're trying to log in or if you're making a new account. So probably try another login name. "

Thanks for the reply! That makes sense - I'll try another login name and see what happens. 

EDIT: Changed the name, managed to log in! Could not find a single game though... The username is UndoneBahamut by the way - I'll be sure to add you guys as I'm dying for some actual human competition. 
    Havoc_40k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Havoc_40k

mine is havoc40k

ParkHyeHye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ParkHyeHye

some of racer are using cheats. unlimited powers freeze time. so its really hard to get first. TT^TT 

ID
    cool_stunning13

ParkHyeHye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ParkHyeHye

some of racer are using cheats. unlimited powers freeze time. so its really hard to get first. TT^TT 

ID
    cool_stunning13

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.