Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Nov 10, 2015

Legacy of the Void is the third and final part of the StarCraft II trilogy, coming in the form of a standalone game. It follows the blueprint of the other two parts of StarCraft II but this time focuses on the Protoss and the mysterious Xel'Naga.

Hype Level

donutfever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 35

#1  Edited By donutfever

How excited are you guys now that Wings of Liberty is out?

sjschmidt93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 20

#2  Edited By sjschmidt93

Well, Heart of the Swarm comes next.

donutfever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By donutfever
    @SJSchmidt93 said:
    " Well, Heart of the Swarm comes next. "
    True. I meant hype off multiplayer from WoL, how much are you looking forward to a Protoss-focused campaign?
    evildeadron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By evildeadron

based on how unique the sp campaign is in WoL, i am now completely sold on the SC2 Trilogy and i can't wait for both the zerg and protoss campaigns
    NoXious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By NoXious
    @evildeadron said:
    " based on how unique the sp campaign is in WoL, i am now completely sold on the SC2 Trilogy and i can't wait for both the zerg and protoss campaigns "
    ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ryanwho

Protoss campaign. Well they act a lot like dudes from Warcraft. Just hifalutin lore and magic that's not magic its just gaudy and high tech. Protoss are the most interesting side to play so I look forward to the missions themselves even though I could really not give a shit about the story. For Zerg, Im just wondering how the hell they plan on doing the between mission stuff.

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By The_Laughing_Man

I am not hyped about how long Im gonna have to wait for the expansion and how much its gonna cost. 

donutfever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By donutfever
    @The_Laughing_Man said:
    " I am not hyped about how long Im gonna have to wait for the expansion and how much its gonna cost.  "
    Oh god. December 16, 2032 is the release date foe Heart Of The Swarm.
    s10129107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By s10129107
    @ryanwho said:
    " Protoss campaign. Well they act a lot like dudes from Warcraft. Just hifalutin lore and magic that's not magic its just gaudy and high tech. Protoss are the most interesting side to play so I look forward to the missions themselves even though I could really not give a shit about the story. For Zerg, Im just wondering how the hell they plan on doing the between mission stuff. "
    Are you telling me that the Zerg don't chill, drink whisky and watch the news?  I'm hoping the research, unit advancement and mid mission stuff is dramatically different for each race.  That could go a long way in giving each installment a unique feel.   

side note ::  how does kerrigen get from planet to planet.  do the zerg have spaceships, am i missing something?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.