Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Steam

Concept »

A digital distribution service owned by Valve Corporation. Originally created to distribute Valve's own games, Steam has since become the de facto standard for digital distribution of PC games.

Help

supermonkey122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By supermonkey122

So guys, I recently got a new Pc, and when trying to log in to Steam, they said they sent me an email with a code to make sure the account belonged to me. The only problem is, the email adress I used to make my Steam account has been deleted. What do I do? I don't want to make a new Steam account because I will have to buy all my games again.

droop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By droop

If you no longer have access to the contact email address associated with your Steam Account, please contact Steam Support.

Icemo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Icemo

What happened to your old PC? If you still have it, just log in to steam with it and change email information.

Avatar image for bourbon_warrior
    Bourbon_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Bourbon_Warrior

@Icemo said:

What happened to your old PC? If you still have it, just log in to steam with it and change email information.

It's not just tied to a computer, when you do a fresh install of windows you have to go though the same thing.

Icemo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Icemo

@Bourbon_Warrior: But if he had previously logged in to steam with that old pc, he should be able to just log in with it.

supermonkey122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By supermonkey122

@Icemo: I don't have my old Pc

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.