Strikey Sisters is a fantasy action brick-breaker game that features local two-player co-op mode, three different difficulties and colorful pixel art aesthetics. It was originally released on Steam for PC and Mac in the summer of 2017, and was later ported to the Nintendo Switch in February 2019.
The goal of each level is to destroy all the blocks on the stage and then defeat any remaining enemies, which respawn until all the blocks are gone. Blocks drop coins which can be collected by walking over to them and will unlock various collectibles once enough have been obtained, while enemies drop useful power-ups intended to clear the screen faster or make the player's life easier.
The story of the game sees sisters Marie (a brash redheaded tomboy) and Elene (a quiet hooded girl who is unfailingly polite) on the trail of their missing pet, interrogating any monsters they come across for clues.
- Slow Ball: Decreases the ball's speed until it hits something.
- Fireball: Sets the ball on fire, which leaves lingering flames that damage enemies.
- Iron ball: Turns the ball solid iron, which kills monsters in one hit and plows through destructible blocks without being deflected.
- Multiball: Splits the ball into two. Won't damage the player if one ball is lost.
- Speed Up: Increases the player character's horizontal speed.
- Chicken: Only appears if the player has one or two hearts left. Will recover one heart.
- Shield: Gives the player a bonus hit point that disappears once the avatar is hurt or the ball is lost.
- Gorgon Head: Turns all enemies into statues that are destroyed with one hit. Eventually wears off.
- Lightning Storm: Drops bolts of lightnings in random spots on the screen. Destroys enemies and blocks alike.
- Dark Flames: Sends a wave of flames directly upwards, destroying enemies and blocks it hits.
- Magic Bombs: Tosses a bomb at every enemy on screen, exploding after a few seconds. Destroys any blocks and enemies in their vicinity.
- Monster Trap: Drops bear traps across the stage which remain there until enemies wander into them.
- Energy Shot: Sends four missiles out in a spread pattern, damaging any blocks and enemies they hit. Will bounce off walls a few times before disappearing.
- Windows: 7/8/8.1/10
- Processor: Dual Core 1.6 Ghz
- Graphics: OpenGL compatible, 256 MB VRAM
- Storage: 60 MB