Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Super Meat Boy

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Oct 20, 2010

When his beloved Bandage Girl is kidnapped by the evil Dr. Fetus, the diminutive yet plucky Meat Boy springs into action!

If you've managed to unlock The Kid....

• 101 results
    fazzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#101  Edited By fazzle
    @emem said:

" @fazzle said:

" Took me somewhere between 2-3 hours, but I FINALLY just unlocked the kid on XBLA.  Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go ice down my hands and NEVER use the Kid ever again. "

You will use him again, if you are planning on 100%ing the game, because some bandages are a lot easier to get with him. :) "
     Eh, I don't really plan on 100%ing it.  Just beating all the light and dark stages under par time will be good enough for me.  probably.    
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#102  Edited By jakob187

Man, I still haven't played this since about a week after release.  I'm pretty sure that the rage everyone witnessed from me just trying to get through the game was hard enough to deal with.  I can't even imagine how much worse it can be.

huntad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

#103  Edited By huntad

Fuck the Kid, and fuck Super Meat Boy! Yeah I got them after about 500+ tries!

After beating it I said something along the lines of "YES! Finally! I did it!". Then I shut it off after it autosaved and promptly said "fuck you" and walked out of the room.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.