Super Mega Baseball 2 is a Baseball game developed and published by Metalhead Software for PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.
Noticeable changes from the previous title include:
- More realistically-proportioned players, as opposed to the cartoonishly-inflated players and bat from the first game
- An online multiplayer mode, which was missing from the previous title
- An option to shift the defense in response to any particular batter
- More customization options, including the ability to change team logos, uniforms, and even the structure of entire leagues.
- Operating System: Windows 7 or newer
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX11 compatible
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- Additional Notes: Controller required for Pennant Race mode, recommended for all modes.